No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you guys like the caps :] A little late again, sorry!

Caps from 10x12 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part four

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part five

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part six

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part seven

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part eight

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #62 Entries

RodneyisGodney

JadedWraith

(click for bigger)

Dragongirl

Mrscopterdoc

Sapphire_Jade

(Click for bigger)
                    sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 63

I want to give a big "thank you" to DG for hosting the challenge last week for me!

This week's challenge is a mystery. PM me, message me or leave me a message in the threads that you want "in" the challenge. I will then PM or message you what your challenge is. It could be a color, an object, a lyric or a theme, who knows what I will pick for you! It's a mystery!

Entries will be due back to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 16th.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...tcbanner6.jpeg
                        Challenge # 63

I want to give a big "thank you" to DG for hosting the challenge last week for me!

This week's challenge is a mystery. PM me, message me or leave me a message in the threads that you want "in" the challenge. I will then PM or message you what your challenge is. It could be a color, an object, a lyric or a theme, who knows what I will pick for you! It's a mystery!

Entries will be due back to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 16th.
                        I was so confuzzeled for a few minutes but now I get it. And I definitely want "in". I guess the wording threw me.

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        My mom is in the hospital right now. Seems her ulcer is acting up. I was there all day yesterday. Had a bad night worrying about her.

Friday and Saturday she was experiencing shortness of breath upon exertion. Walking, doing laundry...things like that. She went to a walk-in clinic yesterday morning. They discovered her BP was low and said she needed to go to the hospital ASAP and they called an ambulance. My aunt , who had taken her to the walk-in, got me from work - scared the crap outta me, I can tell you that! At the hospital, at first, the doctors/nurses were saying that it could be her heart...CHF. However her blood tests came back negative for that. And her chest x-ray was clear. THANK GOD. Thankfully I am off the next two days.

All in all she's doing good now.
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 February 2015, 02:09 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          I was so confuzzeled for a few minutes but now I get it. And I definitely want "in". I guess the wording threw me.

OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          My mom is in the hospital right now. Seems her ulcer is acting up. I was there all day yesterday. Had a bad night worrying about her.

Friday and Saturday she was experiencing shortness of breath upon exertion. Walking, doing laundry...things like that. She went to a walk-in clinic yesterday morning. They discovered her BP was low and said she needed to go to the hospital ASAP and they called an ambulance. My aunt , who had taken her to the walk-in, got me from work - scared the crap outta me, I can tell you that! At the hospital, at first, the doctors/nurses were saying that it could be her heart...CHF. However her blood tests came back negative for that. And her chest x-ray was clear. THANK GOD. Thankfully I am off the next two days.

All in all she's doing good now.
                          Sorry about that, I guess I could have been a little more clear.

If you clear your PMs I can send you your challenge!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that, I guess I could have been a little more clear.
                            Oh, no, don't be! My mind had been a bit pre-occupied these last few days.

If you clear your PMs I can send you your challenge!
                            Will do.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Will do.
                              ...still says you are full......
                              sigpic

Comment

...still says you are full......
                                Yeah, sorry. Just got around to making some room. Talked to my mom on the phone and cooked up some chicken for my dog for dinner.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X