Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I..Yeah, I know. I never got to finish reading Robopocalypse before I had to return it to the library...and it was overdue. I read Robogenesis eventually. God, I can't believe you remembered that!!! Coincidentally I made my own cover for the book for a challenge over in the AFA thread a year to two ago. If I can find it I'll post it, yeah?
    I do my best to try and remember tidbits.

I would love to see the cover you made if you can find it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      I do my best to try and remember tidbits.
      And your best is great!

I would love to see the cover you made if you can find it!
      Alright, lemme go get it...

CLICK FOR BIGGER!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG that is awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, I will not have my entry done in time as I have not felt well this past week. Feeling better now though, so, I will continue to work on my entry tomorrow since it's my day off. I plan on being able to work on and finish it before the day is over. We'll see how well that goes.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

wow! Looks like a professional cover!

Okay, I will not have my entry done in time as I have not felt well this past week. Feeling better now though, so, I will continue to work on my entry tomorrow since it's my day off. I plan on being able to work on and finish it before the day is over. We'll see how well that goes.
              Post it anyway! I love your pretties! oh and sorry that you're feeling under the weather.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Challenge #46 was 7in7.
                Negative space, b&w, embrace, light, close up, reflection, funny

Jaded Wraith

Taris-eirien

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #47

Since I only had 2 entries, and I know RiG and Raduzhok needed more time to work on their entries, I am going to extend the 7in7.

This week, we're going to do 7in7. That means 7 icons, each one of them being different. Now, don't panic! If you really and truly do not like icons, then pick 2 or 3 and use them to make sigs or artwork.

Here are the 7 options:

1. negative space [the focus is on the unused space in your art]
                2. black and white
                3. embrace
                4. light
                5. close up
                6. reflection
                7. funny

If you are doing icons, you have to make 7 icons, one for each option. And please put all 7 icons onto one background and then just send that one pic to me. all 7 in one is a set. you can make as many sets as you want.

If you are not doing icons, then pick one option for each artwork [any size] you do.

Also, please label each sig/icon so we can see which option you used.

Hope this isn't too confusing! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Entries are due to me by noon your time Monday October 6th.

Sizes for icons are normally 100x100, GW size can be 120x120, and I have also made them 150x150. You can even go to 200x200.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  wow! Looks like a professional cover!
                  Thanks!

Post it anyway! I love your pretties! oh and sorry that you're feeling under the weather.
                  Thank you. I am feeling better now. My entry is almost done...

Challenge #46 was 7in7.
                  Negative space, b&w, embrace, light, close up, reflection, funny

Jaded Wraith
                  http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...psa2b894d2.jpg
                  OH, WOW! JW, I LOVE THIS!!! Just watched SH for the first time in a long time the other night and I loved it! I may have to go and binge watch the first season. I saw some of it though. And, my but that Ichabod is gorgeous!

Since I only had 2 entries, and I know RiG and Raduzhok needed more time to work on their entries, I am going to extend the 7in7.
                  THANK YOU COPTER!!! ...I am working on my entry as we speak...er...type.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

THANK YOU COPTER!!! ...I am working on my entry as we speak...er...type.
                    I do my best
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you. I am feeling better now. My entry is almost done...

OH, WOW! JW, I LOVE THIS!!!
                      Aww thanks. Icons are always an headache for me. They just don't flow. I don't know how to explain it. That is the reason I'm doing a lot of them, lately. I need practice.

Just watched SH for the first time in a long time the other night and I loved it! I may have to go and binge watch the first season. I saw some of it though. And, my but that Ichabod is gorgeous!
                      How do you think I watch it in the first place...the man is ...wow!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I do my best
                        And we are thankful.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Aww thanks. Icons are always an headache for me. They just don't flow. I don't know how to explain it. That is the reason I'm doing a lot of them, lately. I need practice.
                        Y'welcome! Yeah, icons can be a pain in the you-know-what. Specially when nothing you do seems to work the way you want it to. Even though I love making icons.

How do you think I watch it in the first place...the man is ...wow!!!!
                        Yes, he certainly is!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I came across this vision of gorgeousness earlier and just had to share it...

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

*decorates thread*

*goes back to eating her chocolate/vanilla pudding*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

What a beautiful decoration!
                              sigpic

Comment

That it is.

*hangs another decoration*

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X