Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    ooh! lucky!! I need a new modem, or just faster service in general.... my home internet is soo slow! it's to the point that I use my work wifi to just about everything.... only thing I do at home is read fanfic
    Yeah, I've needed a new one for a while now. Sorry yours is so slow. YAY for work wifi though!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Looks like he's rockin' the Tom Hanniger shoulders...

...you're welcome copter.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

And, for my viewing pleasure...

*sighs happily*
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

I got my new modem today! I was so surprised when it came today because when I sent away for it 2 days ago I was lead to believe that I would have to wait 4 -6 weeks for it to arrive. Now, I just have to hook it up. And won't that be fun!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            I got my new modem today! I was so surprised when it came today because when I sent away for it 2 days ago I was lead to believe that I would have to wait 4 -6 weeks for it to arrive. Now, I just have to hook it up. And won't that be fun!
            yay. being pained with slow internet is a situation I am familiar with. I'm glad you sort it out quickly.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              yay. being pained with slow internet is a situation I am familiar with. I'm glad you sort it out quickly.
              I haven't hooked it up yet...just waiting until I have more time so that I can take my time with it. I don't want to ruin my internet connection and be without it. That would suck ass. Only certain sites are slow to load...like People Of Walmart. I don't visit that site as often as I used to because it's so slow. Ever since they updated the site it's been slow. If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Btw: I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG/AVI COMBO!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I haven't hooked it up yet...just waiting until I have more time so that I can take my time with it. I don't want to ruin my internet connection and be without it. That would suck ass. Only certain sites are slow to load...like People Of Walmart. I don't visit that site as often as I used to because it's so slow. Ever since they updated the site it's been slow. If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Btw: I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG/AVI COMBO!!!
                Awww! Thanks! And, FYI, Jensen pics are never for your exclusive viewing pleasure, even if they feature the "bow legs".
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Awww! Thanks!
                  You're welcome!

And, FYI, Jensen pics are never for your exclusive viewing pleasure, even if they feature the "bow legs".
                  Got it.

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Weapons...

...these are all older sigs that I made as I had no inspiration to make new ones.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #45 was weapons.

copter

FanGirl

~~~~~~~~~

Princess Awinita

Please click this link

it is a beautiful sword!!! And thanks for joining the challenge! Hope you continue!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Raduzhok
                      Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 22 September 2014, 10:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

part two for the weapons challenge....

Jaded Wraith

RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 46

I want to do a quick shout out to Falcon Horus for helping the past couple of weeks in hosting the challenge for me. I really appreciate the help!

The past few challenges have been a lot of fun, but this week I want to get back into more technical aspects, to push you a bit. <cue moaning and groaning here> But as always, I strive to keep it fun as well.

This week, we're going to do 7in7. That means 7 icons, each one of them being different. Now, don't panic! If you really and truly do not like icons, then pick 2 or 3 and use them to make sigs.

Here are the 7 options:

1. negative space [the focus is on the unused space in your art]
                          2. black and white
                          3. embrace
                          4. light
                          5. close up
                          6. reflection
                          7. funny

If you are doing icons, you have to make 7 icons, one for each option. And please put all 7 icons onto one background and then just send that one pic to me. all 7 in one is a set. you can make as many sets as you want.

If you are doing sigs, then pick one option for each sig you do.

Also, please label each sig/icon so we can see which option you used.

Hope this isn't too confusing! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Entries are due to me by noon your time Monday September 29.
                          sigpic

Comment

YES! 7in7! YES!!! Love these!

Example of negative space......I think. Sort of.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 22 September 2014, 11:31 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Example of negative space...http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...7b4a91.jpg...I think. Sort of.
                              I have no idea...but I just love that one. Oh, and I loved your gun entries!
                              sigpic

Comment

Example of negative space......I think. Sort of.
                                I think if maybe Jensen's head was smaller so there was more 'space' it would work. I don't have great examples but maybe something like:

The way I learned about negative space on an art site was to have more 'space' than art. But then again, the challenges are open and flexible and meant to be what *you* think, not what *I* think.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X