No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, apparently, Season 10 is "The Year of the Deanmon" according to the season 10 teaser.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      He's actually standing in front of curtains. No texture there, however, there are two textures over the curtain. Thank you though! Also, the original picture was not long enough to fit the sig so I had to duplicate it and manip it to make it long enough.
      I suspected something like that. I worked out really well!

YAY! Finally watched the gag reel...FUNNY! But, the Mockumentary was HILARIOUS!!! Better than the gag reel! I was laughing myself silly watching it.
      I'll hav eto look for those on youtube...:/

So, apparently, Season 10 is "The Year of the Deanmon" according to the season 10 teaser.
      Uhm...interesting. I hope the writers will be picking up pace. The current villains are a bit mew.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        I suspected something like that. It worked out really well!
        Thank you.

I'll have to look for those on youtube...:/
        I'm sure they're on Youtube.

Uhm...interesting. I hope the writers will be picking up pace. The current villains are a bit mew.
        I kinda agree.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

<-------points to bday pressies from JW
          .........................................................V
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

New arms for copter...

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

*flails, flails, and passes out*
              sigpic

Comment

I would like to know how I am seeing things on my FB page that are from the S9 DVDs and gagreel when the set doesn't come out until tomorrow. I know they showed the gagreel at ComicCon but the other stuff I have no clue about. Apparently there is a Mockmentary? And this thing from the fans perspective? (I shared them on fb only so can find them and watch them after I get the DVD's I saw a gif (or three) where Jensen is wearing really short shorts, jean cutoffs, a white tank top,holding a little dog under one arm...and wearing shades. As HOT as he looks in said outfit (the bowlegs are on full display!) I am royally ticked that I saw these gifs/pics before I get the DVD's. The gagreel is the one thing I do not want to be spoiled on. It's why I avoid tumblr like the plague once the gagreel comes out at ComicCon...every one posts it and gifs on tumblr like crazy. I came soooooo close to not seeing anything from the gagreel this time. Sooooooooooo close.

[/RANT]

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...psfd2fa4a7.jpg
                the mockumentory [( which i have yet to watch, bad me )] plus s9 gagreel stuff has been floating around tumblr for like a month... idk if it was all leaked at CC or what, but i hadn't realized that the dvds weren't out yet....

and yes, i'm baaaack! it's not a trick of the light, tho i may be a ghost, i've been avoiding salt
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

*carefully reaches for the rock salt*

Hey, Lil! good to hear from you!

JI'm just dropping random art

sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Here be the wonderful entries for art challenge 44 - Faces:

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

DJsGirl

Falcon Horus

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Art Challenge 45 - Weapons

And thus we continue the art... Your next entries need to be explosive, bang-up jobs!

The focus needs to be on weapons, which can be any weapon you like. It can be modern, medieval, fantasy-like, fictional, alien or human made...
                      Swords, daggers, firearms, goedendags, bombs, rockets, spears, clubs, rayguns, slings, bows and arrows, ... and then some.

Entries are due on the 21st of September.

Mrscopterdoc will be back in charge for this one, so you may send your entries to her, instead of me.

I enjoyed being your humble art servant for the past two weeks! Now off you go, create art!

Comment

Darn it! I completely forgot to send my entries in! Well, at least I posted the two I had here.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        *flails, flails, and passes out*
                        I guess she liked it?

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        the mockumentory [( which i have yet to watch, bad me )] plus s9 gagreel stuff has been floating around tumblr for like a month... idk if it was all leaked at CC or what, but i hadn't realized that the dvds weren't out yet....

I know, that is why I avoided tumblr, didn't want to be spoiled. And, yeah, ComicCon was where the s9 gagreel was shown. Not sure about the Mockumentary though.

and yes, i'm baaaack! it's not a trick of the light, tho i may be a ghost, i've been avoiding salt
                        And we're glad to have you back!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        *carefully reaches for the rock salt*

Hey, Lil! good to hear from you!

I'm just dropping random art

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps868d459e.jpg
                        Beautiful!!!

Weapons, ey?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

A belated entry into Challenge 44 - Faces:

raduzhok

Comment

Oh, man, what I good idea! Wish I had thought of that...but with my guys on it.

It would be called: Mt. Winchester.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

So happy right now...I'm getting a new wireless modem from my cable company...for free! My old modem quite old (one of the wires is fraying)...thank Dean it still works! My internet will be faster once I get the new modem...I hope. Not that it's slow by any means right now but it could do with some improvement.

Okay, now, to work on an entry for the "weapons" challenge...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

So happy right now...I'm getting a new wireless modem from my cable company...for free! My old modem quite old (one of the wires is fraying)...thank Dean it still works! My internet will be faster once I get the new modem...I hope. Not that it's slow by any means right now but it could do with some improvement.

Okay, now, to work on an entry for the "weapons" challenge...
                                ooh! lucky!! I need a new modem, or just faster service in general.... my home internet is soo slow! it's to the point that I use my work wifi to just about everything.... only thing I do at home is read fanfic
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X