No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I do have another entry for the "suit" challenge but it won't be finished in time. I have to be at work at 9am and it's almost midnight so there is no time for me to finish it for the challenge deadline. I will still finish it and post it anyways though, once I get home from work at 1pm. I wish I'd gotten this particular idea sooner, like 3-4 days ago!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      I wish I'd gotten this particular idea sooner, like 3-4 days ago!
      Welcome to my life...not happy at all with my current entry.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks for the pics, RiG! Always nice to see some recent photos of Jensen.

I have nothing at all done for this challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post

Awww too bad. Inspiration has been running quite low for me as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #42 was all about suits.

Raduzhok

I NEED A HERO (men in a suit of armor):

Song lyrics: I Need A Hero: by Bonnie Tyler

FanGirl

sigpic

Comment

part two:

RiG

JadedWraith

copter

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #43

This weeks challenge is not about people, it's about things, specifically, inanimate objects. Two excellent examples are the stargate and the tardis. No people this week, just focus on objects. Have fun!

This week, please send your entries to Falcon Horus. I will be out of town, so she will be handling the challenge for me.

Entries are due to Falcon Horus by noon your time Monday September 8th.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                  Y'welcome! And, it so is!!!

Don't feel too bad, I only had one original piece for this challenge. I was gonna go and grab my other 1944 Dean sigs but I plumb forgot!

And, like I said last night...still gonna post the entry I was working on before I went to bed. However, I do have to finish it.

Love the new challenge. Already have me an idea for one entry.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Y'welcome! And, it so is!!!

Don't feel too bad, I only had one original piece for this challenge. I was gonna go and grab my other 1944 Dean sigs but I plumb forgot!

And, like I said last night...still gonna post the entry I was working on before I went to bed. However, I do have to finish it.

Love the new challenge. Already have me an idea for one entry.
                    Beautiful work, RIG. I recognized some of the early pieces ( I love that wallie of jensen with the black background!!!)

I have a couple of ideas for this week's challenge. I just hope I end up with something more pleasing .
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Beautiful work, RIG. I recognized some of the early pieces ( I love that wallie of jensen with the black background!!!)
                      Thank you.

I have a couple of ideas for this week's challenge. I just hope I end up with something more pleasing .
                      There is nothing wrong with your "suit" entry. I love the colors in it!

Anywho, here is my better-late-than-never final "suit" entry...

Now, onto the object challenge...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Alrighty, here is entry numero uno...

The Impala.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hmmmm..............

I am not getting the colour scheme there RIG. Is it just a choice, or did you choose them for another reason?
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            Hmmmm..............

I am not getting the colour scheme there RIG. Is it just a choice, or did you choose them for another reason?
                            The colors that you see are the result of playing with 2 textures and layer modes. The end result is what you see there. And I rather like it.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

The colors that you see are the result of playing with 2 textures and layer modes. The end result is what you see there. And I rather like it.
                              I'm not dissing it RIG, I am trying to understand the colour scheme.
                              Perhaps I am just too used to reading more into pics (or more specifically, the quote you used) than I should
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Alrighty, here is entry numero uno...

The Impala.
                                http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps0f40c6d0.jpg
                                My first thought was of the Impala too! Interesting colours. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X