No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIG, you made my day...fans self...whew!

Comment

Glad I could be of assistance.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Is that Dean's amulet I see? *misses amulet*

Comment

Yup. I miss it too.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I think everyone but Jensen misses it.
            sigpic
            Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
            --Angels in America

Comment

I thought I read where J said it bounced up and hit him in the mouth and chipped his tooth. Then he had them make a rubber one but it didn't look right.seems like they went to a lot of trouble to write it ou if the story. Shush u had been a housekeeper in that particular motel. Often wondered if Sam hadn't used it out if the trash and us holding in to it???

One season they forgot the shoulder handprint by accident...that just dissappeared. The whole rehymenated thing got e...I'm not even going there! Are they back filming yet? I hope he enjoyed being with D and JJ while he was off. I want him as relaxed and happy as he can be...better for us fans...right?

Comment

I don't think they start filming again until mid July.
                sigpic
                Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                --Angels in America

Comment

Challenge #34

Spring Cleaning ala go back and do a challenge you missed, or the 4 elements.

Falcon Horus
                  challenge #1 B&W

ABC icons

<link is here for bigger>

The rainbow/zodiac challenge - short ficlet .
                  Spoiler:

Title: Aquarius
                  Rating: G
                  Characters/Pairing: Kate Heightmeyer/John Sheppard
                  Words: 323

John tiptoed into the room, trying his very best to stay as quiet as possible. He’d left his combat boots at the door, having only just returned from a three-day mission, just in time for her birthday. He didn’t want her to think he’d forgotten second year in a row. Not this year.

She was still asleep, sprawled across the bed. It was a surprise she didn’t kick him out the way she always moved around in her sleep. The more room she had, the more she obviously made good use of it. He watched her sleep for a few minutes longer, taking the time to drop his things as quietly as possible.

When she stirred, he sat down on the edge of their bed, leaning towards her. She woke to the dipping of the bed, and smiled a sleepy smile when she saw him.

“You’re back?”

“Surprise,” he grinned. “And happy birthday!”

He held a little box out to her, which she took from him. She sat up a little, leaning against the pillows, carefully opening her present. Inside was a small, round silver pendant, wavy lines edged into it.

“Aquarius, right?”

“Yes,” she replied, admiring the pendant. “Thank you.”

John leaned even more forward, “So what do I get for not forgetting your birthday?”

“Well,” she started, putting the box and pendant aside, “I imagine Teyla threatened you with a can of whoop-ass if you were to forget... again.”

“Her exact words are best not repeated,” he winced at the memory when Teyla had explained to him in great and painful detail what she would do to him if he were to forget Kate’s birthday again.

“But since you haven’t, let me remind you what happens when you don’t forget.”

She pulled him down, and kissed him full on, and somewhere in his subconscious brain a permanent reminder was being placed on her birthday. He wasn’t going to forget, ever again.

challenge 04 about the favorite cartoon show from the 80ties or 90ties.
                  Tom&Jerry

Autumn

copter
                  challenge 1 thunks

challenge 3 rainbow

challenge 11 villains

JadedWraith
                  icons

4 elements

raduzhok

This is the Elements part of the challenge:

And here is the first challenge (since I haven't actually don't most, so started from the #1 challenge). My 'thunk' is a musician, as opposed to movies or tv.

1) THE AV:

2) THE SIG:
                  sigpic

Comment

part two....................

Everlovin
                    80s cartoons

Some SchoolHouse Rock!

taris-eirien

Vertical Art ...plus I threw in a hint of earth, wind, fire, water on top.

click for bigger

The Team

Then a set of each on their own

The Lady Blue
                    blending

DJsGirl
                    shippy
                    spoilered for size
                    Spoiler:

Twi'lek
                    spoilered for size
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #35

I am drawing a line in the sand.....or rather the art......actually.....YOU are drawing the line! For this week, in your artwork, draw a vertical line in your artwork, dividing it. It can be straight down the middle, cutting it in half equally, or maybe off to one side or the other. You can do one piece of art and just draw a line through it, or do separate artwork on each side of the line. You decide......it must just contain a vertical line. The 'line" can be a brush, or any color line, or whatever.........

If you are doing fan fic, your story must contain two 'pickup lines'.

Entries are due to me by noon your time Monday June 16.
                      sigpic

Comment

WOW! Great artwork everyone! Love the Rodney art too!

Copter, I am so sorry...I completely forgot to post and PM you my entry. I didn't remember until just a few minutes ago when I was powering up my lappy.

I am gonna post it anyways.

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, challenge entry...

...there is a vertical line there, dunno if it necessarily "divides" the artwork.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            WOW! Great artwork everyone! Love the Rodney art too!

Copter, I am so sorry...I completely forgot to post and PM you my entry. I didn't remember until just a few minutes ago when I was powering up my lappy.

I am gonna post it anyways.
                            I love it!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Okay, challenge entry...

...there is a vertical line there, dunno if it necessarily "divides" the artwork.
                            the entire point of these challenges is just to get people making art. And unless it specifically states a hard and fast rule [for example you must use 3 brushes or 2 fonts, something like that] the art work or fan fic guidelines are just that, guidelines. Whatever a vertical line dividing your art means is going to mean something different for everyone. That's what I love most about these challenges, seeing everyone's interpretation of each challenge!

and even though I don't know who he is, I love your art!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              I love it!
                              Thank you.

the entire point of these challenges is just to get people making art. And unless it specifically states a hard and fast rule [for example you must use 3 brushes or 2 fonts, something like that] the art work or fan fic guidelines are just that, guidelines. Whatever a vertical line dividing your art means is going to mean something different for everyone. That's what I love most about these challenges, seeing everyone's interpretation of each challenge!
                              Yeah, I was hoping you would remind me of this. Thanks.

and even though I don't know who he is, I love your art!
                              Thank you. He is on Glee...my recent tv obsession. And he sings a song in his concerts called "Don't Stop Dancing."...he is an amazing dancer and singer. He was on Broadway too, Tony nominated.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

And I have another entry...

...same guy.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X