Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #22

I am quite sick and tired of winter and snow and blah! I need some pretty things! So this week, the challenge is FLOWERS. You can focus on just on flowers, and just tuck a flower into art/fan fic. Perhaps you have a flower brush you want to try out, or heard a great quote about them. Whatever moves you, just use flowers this week!!

If you want a more technical challenge, try using a filter that you have never used before or that you never use because you dislike them. {me personally I have a couple I hate, so this will be a challenge for me for sure!}

PM entries to me before midnight your time Sunday March 9.
    sigpic

Comment

Glad to here little copter is gonna be okay.

Great entries for the last challenge! I'm so sorry I couldn't make more...

As for the new challenge...I LOVE IT! Have tons of flower pics to choose from. Hopefully I'll be able to make more art for this one! The technical challenge I'll have to think about. Filters...

My sister, who just moved back to CT last Friday, gave me her old laptop! (she has a macbook now) It's a Dell, and it's not that old...maybe a few years. All I have to do is get a charger for it and it'll be good to go. It'll be great for when the kids come over because they'll have a computer to play on while I'm at work. See, I kinda like to be present when they are using my laptop just to make sure they don't break it...or, you know, mess it up somehow. But now, I won't have to worry.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Poor Little Copter!

So many pretties. I love the Dean ones especially, of course.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        {I just want to say how much I love these little creek!}
        *blushes* Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Glad to here little copter is gonna be okay.

Great entries for the last challenge! I'm so sorry I couldn't make more...

As for the new challenge...I LOVE IT! Have tons of flower pics to choose from. Hopefully I'll be able to make more art for this one! The technical challenge I'll have to think about. Filters...
          she will be just fine thanks

and you made one, that is enough. some times you just can't make 10 entries. because of stupid real life. it's okay.

I have a lot of flowers too....hope the muse is cooperative!

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
          Poor Little Copter!

So many pretties. I love the Dean ones especially, of course.

*blushes* Thank you!
          you are quite welcome! love the Impala art
          sigpic

Comment

she will be just fine thanks
            YAY!

and you made one, that is enough. some times you just can't make 10 entries. because of stupid real life. it's okay.
            Thank you. Yes, stupid real life and my absent mind.

I have a lot of flowers too....hope the muse is cooperative!
            I hope so too. Mine wasn't too cooperative today. Could be because I was watching the new episode of NCIS while trying to Gimp.

Okay, just finished watching Thin Man and I gotta say ...Dean had some funny lines in it.

Oh, and I just had to Travoltify Jensen's and Jared's names...

Jensen Ackles becomes Jaiden Ajams

Jared Padalecki becomes Jed Parkinsmack...this one makes me giggle every time I say it. I had to tweet it to Jared.
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 04 March 2014, 06:39 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, just finished watching Thin Man and I gotta say ...Dean had some funny lines in it.
              Not fair, I still haven't got the transcript for that one. But I am loving watching season one Dean!

Comment

Scruffy I-just-woke-up Dean in 1x04 Phantom Traveller, with a bonus goofy face.

Comment

Sigs are all lovely. Gotta Lear how to do that. But as it is I'm online for something or another so much Ide really never get anything done.

Love scruffy just worke up, Dean...wouldn't mind seeing that adorable face first thing. I'm not much of an am person either.

Like Thinman, they're getting close...wonder what the ratings were. Oh! Sam, get over it, life's too short

Comment

Not fair, I still haven't got the transcript for that one. But I am loving watching season one Dean!
                    Ah, yes, young Dean Winchester...Gotta love him!

Scruffy I-just-woke-up Dean in 1x04 Phantom Traveller, with a bonus goofy face.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...ps43d8b214.jpg
                    LOVE IT!

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post
                    Sigs are all lovely. Gotta Learn how to do that. But as it is I'm online for something or another so much Ide really never get anything done.
                    One of these days you will have the time and you will learn my friend. Gimp is great if you can afford PS, or if you don't already have PS as Gimp is free. Though you might already know this.

Love scruffy just woke up, Dean...wouldn't mind seeing that adorable face first thing. I'm not much of an am person either.
                    Mornings and me don't mix well either. However, if I got to wake up to that face ever day I would sure as hell become a morning person.

Like Thinman, they're getting close...wonder what the ratings were. Oh! Sam, get over it, life's too short
                    I liked it too, first Ghostfacers episode I actually like. But I didn't like what Dean did though. Thanks to a tweet I read after the episode aired I ...have now, maybe, understand why he did it. Hopefully that person on twitter is right.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I liked it too, first Ghostfacers episode I actually like. But I didn't like what Dean did though. Thanks to a tweet I read after the episode aired I ...have now, maybe, understand why he did it. Hopefully that person on twitter is right.
                      care to share? I would love to know.....
                      sigpic

Comment

care to share? I would love to know.....
                        Don't know if you had a chance to see the episode but...
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, Dean killed a guy. A normal, human, non-supernatural guy. Of course, he was also a murderer, but still. It...made me a little uncomfortable. I mean, I couldn't believe he did that. Sam even had something to say about it at the end of the episode. The tweet I read suggested that "the mark" (which I'd forgotten all about) that Dean received from Abel so that he could kill Abadon was changing him, preparing him I guess. So I'm hoping that that is the case and Dean just doesn't realize what is happening to him.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Don't know if you had a chance to see the episode but...
                          Spoiler:
                          Well, Dean killed a guy. A normal, human, non-supernatural guy. Of course, he was also a murderer, but still. It...made me a little uncomfortable. I mean, I couldn't believe he did that. Sam even had something to say about it at the end of the episode. The tweet I read suggested that "the mark" (which I'd forgotten all about) that Dean received from Abel so that he could kill Abadon was changing him, preparing him I guess. So I'm hoping that that is the case and Dean just doesn't realize what is happening to him.
                          I did see the episode.

I did think
                          Spoiler:
                          it was a little 'off' but then again not really....he was a 'monster' in every sense of the word, so that could be applicable as well. And again, Dean always does what he thinks is 'right'....and to him ridding the world of a guy who kills just for fun and to be internet famous is 'right'. But there is the whole mark of Cain as well, which they really haven't done much with. Who knows with this show. I know SPN is built on brotherly angst but it sure is going on for a really long time this season. Getting kind of tired of it, just like winter.
                          sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit ^^ I'm on time with the caps for a change :]

9x15 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment