Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Hiya thunkettes! RiG, I like his version of that song SO much better than the Pussycat Dolls' version. Nice artwork, BTW.
    I've never heard the PD's version, don't think I ever will want to either. Love his version too much to listen to anyone else's version...even Dean Martin's. And, thank you.

Feeling a bit under the weather today, so I'm off to cap more purchased Eps of Enlisted while I watch re-runs of SPN. It's a rough life some days...
    You get to feeling better soon!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    Challenge #21

This challenge will be called "Behind the Character". The focus will be on everything "behind" the character. Now, get your minds out of the gutter!
    DAMN!

I am talking about things literally 'behind' them. Objects they use in the background, sets, landscapes, places they go or stay, stuff like that. Your character can be in the art, but the focus should be on the things "behind" them.
    Oookay, interesting. Gonna have to have a good think about this one.

Now, if you want a technical challenge, this week focus on fonts. You can even use this one on the 'behind the character' art if you like. Use 3 fonts that you dislike and never normally use. I know I get in a rut sometimes and I have my favorite fonts that I use all the time. This technical challenge is going to bust you out of that rut and use fonts that you never use because you don't like them.

Entries are due to me Sunday Feb 23rd.
    I definitely have fonts that I don't like and fonts that I use all the time. Though I do try to break out of that habit.

Question, do we have to use all 3 fonts in the same artwork? Or can we use one font per artwork?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

DAMN!
      do I know you or what??!?

Oookay, interesting. Gonna have to have a good think about this one.
      my first thought was of course the Impala. But there is Bobby's place, the Roadhouse, the bunker....

Question, do we have to use all 3 fonts in the same artwork? Or can we use one font per artwork?
      All 3 fonts have to be in the same piece of art.
      sigpic

Comment

do I know you or what??!?
        Yep. All to well.

my first thought was of course the Impala.
        Yep, mine too.

But there is Bobby's place, the Roadhouse, the bunker....
        All very good choices/places.

All 3 fonts have to be in the same piece of art.
        Gotcha.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #21

Now, if you want a technical challenge, this week focus on fonts. You can even use this one on the 'behind the character' art if you like. Use 3 fonts that you dislike and never normally use. I know I get in a rut sometimes and I have my favorite fonts that I use all the time. This technical challenge is going to bust you out of that rut and use fonts that you never use because you don't like them.

Entries are due to me Sunday Feb 23rd.
          0.o i don't actually have a favourite font.... and i have literally hundreds of fonts on my pc, some with only slight variations....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello beautiful people! Sorry for my absence, I have been busy with my new job. Its wonderful and I'm learning quickly.
            I finally caught up this weekend with the newer SPN episode, and I actually wasn't super impressed with the last two. Though Dean was still gorgeous as usual.
            Hope everything is great!

Comment

Yep. All to well.

Yep, mine too.

All very good choices/places.

Gotcha.

Three fonts in one piece...that is really out of character for me. I have a set of "go to" Fonts so I get the point of this challenge. I also like the "the behind the character" challenge but my brain just froze.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              0.o i don't actually have a favourite font.... and i have literally hundreds of fonts on my pc, some with only slight variations....
              Maybe try the default ones...the times new roman, calibri and such. Or the swirly ones you can never use because the text becomes unreadable.
              Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Hello beautiful people! Sorry for my absence, I have been busy with my new job. Its wonderful and I'm learning quickly.
              I finally caught up this weekend with the newer SPN episode, and I actually wasn't super impressed with the last two. Though Dean was still gorgeous as usual.
              Good news on your god job. I'm so happy for you. We do understand about RL, although you are always missed. No news on my part. Nothing bad is happening, thank God!
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Beautiful art everyone!

my first thought was of course the Impala. But there is Bobby's place, the Roadhouse, the bunker....
                Ooh, we can make Impala art for this challenge? Yay! *opens GIMP*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  GRACE!!!!!! *glomps* So good to see you!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Three fonts in one piece...that is really out of character for me. I have a set of "go to" Fonts so I get the point of this challenge. I also like the "the behind the character" challenge but my brain just froze.

Maybe try the default ones...the times new roman, calibri and such. Or the swirly ones you can never use because the text becomes unreadable.
                  Exactly. I actually just deleted a bunch of crappy fonts that I didn't like and never used, so that is what gave me the idea for this challenge. I have to force myself to use some new ones

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                  Beautiful art everyone!

Ooh, we can make Impala art for this challenge? Yay! *opens GIMP*
                  Yay for Impala art!!
                  sigpic

Comment

GRACE!!! Happy to hear you're loving your new job!

FYI: It's snowing. Again.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

"Stoooopid" Challenge question:

In "behind the character" can we include people: friends, foes etc?
                      sigpic

Comment

"Stoooopid" Challenge question:

In "behind the character" can we include people: friends, foes etc?
                        yes anything that normally goes on "behind" the character is good and as long as the main character(s) are not the main focus.

PS and it is *not* stooopid
                        sigpic

Comment

yes anything that normally goes on "behind" the character is good and as long as the main character(s) are not the main focus.

PS and it is *not* stooopid
                          Thanks Copter. I don't feel too bright, today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Copter. I don't feel too bright, today.
                            I feel that way every day

**hugs**
                            sigpic

Comment

I feel that way every day

**hugs**
                              Thanks. *hugs back*
                              sigpic

Comment

I feel like Gimping today Gimping what, though, I have no idea Oh wait, there's a challenge I can Gimp Knowing my muse though, I will make something totally not related or useable! Oh well, it will be fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X