No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's okay RIG, i haven't been able to make anything for the past 7 months.... a little art block this time around is no big compared to that
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      My muse is not cooperating with me this time around. Can't seem to make any art for the "sun" challenge or the Valentine's Day extra challenge. And I have been trying all week! At least I have art for the "Vertical" challenge. Can't remember if I've PM'd to copter yet.
      I have no PMs from you so you better send it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        it's okay RIG, i haven't been able to make anything for the past 7 months.... a little art block this time around is no big compared to that
        Well, that makes me feel better. Thank you Lil.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        I have no PMs from you so you better send it
        Yes, ma'am!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, whaddaya know? My muse decided to come to work after all...

Sun...

...the guy I'm currently obsessed with, and a great song.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, another "sun" entry...

Yup, same guy, different song.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

The colours are beautiful on both of them, RiG!

Comment

Thank you.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Well, whaddaya know? My muse decided to come to work after all...

Sun...
                  ]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/Miscellaneous/sway-sig_zpsad68e8fa.jpg
                  ...the guy I'm currently obsessed with, and a great song.
                  Hiya thunkettes! RiG, I like his version of that song SO much better than the Pussycat Dolls' version. Nice artwork, BTW.

So, huh. Who knew the Beliebers would ever be good for something? Gonna have to start tuning my TV in, even if I don't watch; also to my latest obsession, Enlisted (on Fox Friday nights at 9, for those who want to help get a 2nd season).

Feeling a bit under the weather today, so I'm off to cap more purchased Eps of Enlisted while I watch re-runs of SPN. It's a rough life some days...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

while we're on the subject, Almost Human is on the verge of cancellation, and i really, really like that show [( Mmm... Karl Urban )] and could use some more view(er)s too! Monday nights at 9 of Fox!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      while we're on the subject, Almost Human is on the verge of cancellation, and i really, really like that show [( Mmm... Karl Urban )] and could use some more view(er)s too! Monday nights at 9 of Fox!
                      Oh no! I haven't even seen it yet. I'll set my reminder.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

i don't see why it's being considered for cancellation.... it's a really good show... freakin Fox.... they cancelled the Finder which sucked b/c i really liked that show too.... and the less said about Firefly, the better.... sometimes i wonder why i even try watching Fox shows.... they're notorious for cancelling good shows....
                        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #20 was extended for a total of 2 weeks. It was summer/sun, vertical and/or Valentine's. Lots up for this challenge!

JadedWraith

copter

dragongirl

slizzie1986

RodneyisGodney

everlovin

Me and hubby ^^^

sigpic

Comment

....part two....

taris-eirien

FanGirl

sigpic

Comment

..Part three...

copter

JadedWraith

slizzie1986

FanGirl

RodneyisGodney
                              click for bigger

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #21

This challenge will be called "Behind the Character". The focus will be on everything "behind" the charactor. Now, get your minds out of the gutter! I am talking about things literally 'behind' them. Objects they use in the background, sets, landscapes, places they go or stay, stuff like that. Your character can be in the art, but the focus should be on the things "behind" them.

Now, if you want a technical challenge, this week focus on fonts. You can even use this one on the 'behind the character' art if you like. Use 3 fonts that you dislike and never normally use. I know I get in a rut sometimes and I have my favorite fonts that I use all the time. This technical challenge is going to bust you out of that rut and use fonts that you never use because you don't like them.

Entries are due to me Sunday Feb 23rd.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X