X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the video, RiG!

Comment

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post
      Yeehaa! Gotta love a man in a cowboy hat, a shirtless one to boot. Thanks! I'm all warm and cozy now.

I'm in Easton Pa. Originally from Westchester County NY, and Danbury Ct. I have online buddies all over the country and friends and family in Florida. So sorry to see Atlanta in such a mess. I spend waaaay too much time online. I'm on another forum for people who collect Lemax or D56. They're a fun bunch too. Not on Facebook, Twitter or Pintrest, I have to eat and sleep sometime, ya know.
      I'm in Ct.

Omg I just watched the video...I'm dyin!
      Right???

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
      Love the video, RiG!
      You're welcome. Glad I found it and shared it.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ladies and ...ladies, I give you...

WINTER STORM EASTON...
        Spoiler:

Dean looking gorgeous in the snow...
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 13 February 2014, 09:09 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

^ lovely snow pics, RIG.

And Dean always looks good. No need for comments, there.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thank you. And you are so right.

I posted more snow pics on my FB page.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Dean looking gorgeous in the snow...
              http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps0012c9c9.jpg
              *loves* Been about 95*F all year for me, and I'm sick of it. This looks so beautiful and cold and inviting!

Comment

Ummm...little creek! Hi from Eastern Pa where I sit looking out at another foot of the fluffy white stuff. The temps are actually reasonable but if you want you can c'mon over and grab a shovel. My back yard is beautiful, a magical marshmallow wonderland, but I probably won't see mt mail box till April! I'm gonna call Dean, see if he can come over and help shovel...could happen! I'm betting the snow jst melts as he passes by...I knw I do.

Otoh I just saw that spn has been picked up for a tenth season, I hope that's not another silly rumor!

Comment

Ummm...little creek! Hi from Eastern Pa where I sit looking out at another foot of the fluffy white stuff. The temps are actually reasonable but if you want you can c'mon over and grab a shovel. My back yard is beautiful, a magical marshmallow wonderland, but I probably won't see mt mail box till April! I'm gonna call Dean, see if he can come over and help shovel...could happen! I'm betting the snow jst melts as he passes by...I knw I do.

Otoh I just saw that spn has been picked up for a tenth season, I hope that's not another silly rumor!
                  I think it was on Jared's tweeter (somewhere posted on FB or Tumbrl). I think it is official.

edit: Link here
                  Last edited by JadedWraith; 14 February 2014, 09:39 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

it happened after the Beliebers tried to boycott SPN and get it cancelled.... if you don't the full story, cliff notes version:

Spoiler:
                    Justin Beiber gets busted for possession of concaine and friend takes the fall for it.

Jared tweets "how much did you pay your friend to take the fall"

-shots fired-

All these little teeny bopper Belieber fans decide they're gonna boycott SPN and get it canceled.

News spreads to tumblr. Everyone laughs. Fandoms declare war. Everyone decides to boost ratings by tuning into SPN that week, even it just means turning their tvs on and then go do other stuff.

SPN gets the highest ratings that week that they've had in the past five years, prompting the network to renew for s10

so really, we can thank Justin Beiber for our next season
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                      *loves* Been about 95*F all year for me, and I'm sick of it. This looks so beautiful and cold and inviting!
                      Doesn't it though?

Ummm...little creek! Hi from Eastern Pa where I sit looking out at another foot of the fluffy white stuff. The temps are actually reasonable but if you want you can c'mon over and grab a shovel. My back yard is beautiful, a magical marshmallow wonderland, but I probably won't see mt mail box till April! I'm gonna call Dean, see if he can come over and help shovel...could happen!
                      Every time (hell, every year) I'm outside shoveling snow I say to myself Where are the Winchesters when I need them? Swear to Dean.

I'm betting the snow jst melts as he passes by...I knw I do.
                      No doubt that would happen.

Not a rumor, tis true! Saw Jared had tweeted about it, made my day.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      I think it was on Jared's tweeter (somewhere posted on FB or Tumbrl). I think it is official.
                      Tweeter. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      it happened after the Beliebers tried to boycott SPN and get it cancelled.... if you don't the full story, cliff notes version:

Spoiler:
                      Justin Beiber gets busted for possession of concaine and friend takes the fall for it.

-shots fired-

All these little teeny bopper Belieber fans decide they're gonna boycott SPN and get it canceled.

News spreads to tumblr. Everyone laughs. Fandoms declare war. Everyone decides to boost ratings by tuning into SPN that week, even it just means turning their tvs on and then go do other stuff.

SPN gets the highest ratings that week that they've had in the past five years, prompting the network to renew for s10

Oh...WOW! O.O
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

See, told you we would get a 10th season
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

tumblr is crazy fast with any kind of news/speculation.... jared's not the only one that tweeted it when they got renewed.... misha did too, and misha, for all the crazy weird things he does, never posts anything false like that
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ummm...little creek! Hi from Eastern Pa where I sit looking out at another foot of the fluffy white stuff. The temps are actually reasonable but if you want you can c'mon over and grab a shovel. My back yard is beautiful, a magical marshmallow wonderland, but I probably won't see mt mail box till April! I'm gonna call Dean, see if he can come over and help shovel...could happen!
                            Hello from New South Wales, Australia, where it's the middle of summer. Today I have light rain and 20*C (68*F), which is the coldest it's been since about October.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

Spoiler:

-shots fired-

and yay!

Comment

Thank you, beliebers. I knew you guys would do something useful one day...

Jared has his heart next to his tweeting fingers, but I have say, from what I read, I generally agree with him.
                              sigpic

Comment

My muse is not cooperating with me this time around. Can't seem to make any art for the "sun" challenge or the Valentine's Day extra challenge. And I have been trying all week! At least I have art for the "Vertical" challenge. Can't remember if I've PM'd to copter yet.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X