Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post
    Love all the recaps of the purge...makes me want to grab a box of powdered donuts and whip up some salted caramel pudding. Jim beam and cornflakes not so much.

If that man has a bad angle I havnt seen it yet.

Sooo, how do I hide spoilers ??? can't seem to figure that out. But thanks for the Jensen party!
    [ spoilers ][ /spoilers ] without the spaces of course.... love the SN btw
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      ennui - a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement
      And that is my word of the day!

@carry on,dean: No, he doesn't have a bad angle.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

yea.... i like that word.... i kinda like it even more for the fact that i can use it correctly... not so much that it is an adjective for my life, but eh.... can't have everything
        sigpic

Comment

I just like saying it. If I am pronouncing it correctly that is.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

i pronounce it en-new-ee but it's actually prounced aun-wee
            sigpic

Comment

Well, then, I was pronouncing it wrong. Oh, well.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

you can type into google, and it'll give you the defintion andpronouciation as well as audio.... you can do this for any word...
                sigpic

Comment

yea.... i like that word.... i kinda like it even more for the fact that i can use it correctly... not so much that it is an adjective for my life, but eh.... can't have everything
                  Except it's not an adjective, it's a noun. And I seriously doubt you, with such a colourful imagination, would be properly described by it. Sometimes, our life seems to go nowhere and suddenly there you go: to infinity and beyond. I've been there more times than I wished to be.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Ennui is the Demon of midday.
                    You can infer a lot from that position.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Except it's not an adjective, it's a noun. And I seriously doubt you, with such a colourful imagination, would be properly described by it. Sometimes, our life seems to go nowhere and suddenly there you go: to infinity and beyond. I've been there more times than I wished to be.
                      nouns can be used as adjectives.... my life is a constant state of ennui with periodical lapses of creativity
                      sigpic

Comment

you can type into google, and it'll give you the defintion andpronouciation as well as audio.... you can do this for any word...
                        Yeah, I'm aware of that trick.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*headdesk* fml.... we're supposed to be getting snow and ice again this week no offense to you yanks, but if you live in the US, i live in Atlanta, so you know what i'm talking about... i'm pretty sure we made national news last time.....
                          sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* fml.... we're supposed to be getting snow and ice again this week no offense to you yanks, but if you live in the US, i live in Atlanta, so you know what i'm talking about... i'm pretty sure we made national news last time.....
                            We saw it here in Florida. With FB, you might have made international news, even. I feel bad for those having so much cold weather, but at least it means that it's not a bazillion degrees here yet. Only been up to the 70s the last two days. No. NOT bragging. Soon, it will be in the 90s, starting at... well, it'll be in the 90s no matter what time of day it is.

sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

nouns can be used as adjectives.... my life is a constant state of ennui with periodical lapses of creativity
                              According to the greeks you need "ennui" to create something...if it wasn't the greeks, it was someone.

Really like the colours on your JR sig. I love red in art but i'm never able to properly use it.

Is SPN on Olympics hiatus or not?
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                Is SPN on Olympics hiatus or not?
                                They are on hiatus and won't be back until Feb 25.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X