X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a thread appropriate entry

I like this vertical challenge a bit too much
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      I like this vertical challenge a bit too much
      I like it when people like the challenge and make pretty things
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA the past two days...I sorta came down with a stomach bug...I think. Maybe a 24 hour thing, not sure. Was throwing up Monday night, since then my stomach has been feeling like I need to throw up again only not. And I've also had a headache since Monday too. The kind that only hurts when I bend over/down...throbbing ensues when I do that. Ouch.

Oddly enough, I actually have some vertical art for the challenge, we had a bookmark challenge in the AFA thread last year...

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, RiG. And those are some very pretty bookmarks!

okay, sunshine horizontal

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps4c5e1edc.jpg

and vertical

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps2270f36b.jpg

This was inspired by a Little Creek piece.
          Inspired by something of mine? That looks much nicer than anything I've made.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
            Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, RiG.
            Thank you.
            Spoiler:
            I just tossed my cookies again. Gonna sit back and watch American Idol and hope I don't upchuck again.

And those are some very pretty bookmarks!
            Thanks!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Feel better RiG!
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Feel better RiG!
                Thank you! I'll try my hardest!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA the past two days...I sorta came down with a stomach bug...I think. Maybe a 24 hour thing, not sure. Was throwing up Monday night, since then my stomach has been feeling like I need to throw up again only not. And I've also had a headache since Monday too. The kind that only hurts when I bend over/down...throbbing ensues when I do that. Ouch.

Oddly enough, I actually have some vertical art for the challenge, we had a bookmark challenge in the AFA thread last year...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps77c3bb6e.jpg
                  Oh the bookmarks are so beautiful. I especially love the softness and the colours on the "Hunters, Friends; brothers" piece. I printed mie to make a bookmark...too bad I'm using kindle .

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                  Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, RiG. And those are some very pretty bookmarks!

Inspired by something of mine? That looks much nicer than anything I've made.
                  I loved how you played with the light in your Shep piece. And, no they're not nicer

Thank you.
                  Spoiler:
                  I just tossed my cookies again. Gonna sit back and watch American Idol and hope I don't upchuck again.

Thanks!
                  Thank you! I'll try my hardest!
                  Hopefully you'll feel better. Take good care of yourself.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just dropping off some "medicine" for RiG:

sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

medicines works for me as well
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney, I hope the bug has passed and you're better.

The bookmarks are wonderful. I found and printed two pics of Sam and Dean then laminated them to lite weight board for my bookmarks. I'm working my way through the supernatural paperbacks so it's very appropo. Also have an extra on the fridge.

Whytewitch...I really like AO3 . I will look for you. Is your content adult? I have no problem with adult content.

And doesn't shirtless Jensen make ones tummy better...as well as the rest of whatever ails you!?

I am worried about Jensen as of the last two eps...he looks so ragged and slim...I hope it's just lens angles and such...ohhhh! I can't wait till the 24th... .
                        Hope no one minds my lack of participation in your artistic endeavors...I'm enjoying this forum so very very much. The work is just lovely.
                        Last edited by carry on,dean; 06 February 2014, 09:19 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post

The bookmarks are wonderful. I found and printed two pics of Sam and Dean then laminated them to lite weight board for my bookmarks. I'm working my way through the supernatural paperbacks so it's very appropo. Also have an extra on the fridge.

Whytewitch...I really like AO3 . I will look for you. Is your content adult? I have no problem with adult content.

And doesn't shirtless Jensen make ones tummy better...as well as the rest of whatever ails you!?

I am worried about Jensen as of the last two eps...he looks so ragged and slim...I hope it's just lens angles and such...ohhhh! I can't wait till the 24th... .
                          Hope no one minds my lack of participation in your artistic endeavors...I'm enjoying this forum so very very much. The work is just lovely.
                          hi, of course no one minds you're not posting your own art work. I've just recently started to do it. This thread is for all Jensen/ Dean thunkers. The challenges are just a way of participating and having a little fun. They're not, by any means, mandatory. Those who dabble in GIMP, Photoshop and other media just happen to think he's a lovely muse. And of course you agree.
                          sigpic

Comment

medicines works for me as well
                            Glad I could help!

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post

Great idea on the bookmarks!

Just remember to be careful with spoilers talking about this season, please. Haven't had time to go to Amazon and play catch-up yet.

Some of my stuff is adult--it will be marked (and make sure you search for Whytewytch, with two "y"s, no "i"s ). At this point, I have not written any SPN fic, but who knows what the future holds. Also, most of my stuff is still on ff.net. ATM, I'm still working on my Robin Hood original fic--lots of research. The first book is before Robin Hood's time, and is kind of a lead-up. The second book will focus more on Robin and the gang, with Jensen as my Alan A'Dale; seemed fitting to make him the minstrel, since Jensen can both sing and play guitar.

sigpic

Comment

Glad I could help!

Great idea on the bookmarks!

Just remember to be careful with spoilers talking about this season, please. Haven't had time to go to Amazon and play catch-up yet.

Some of my stuff is adult--it will be marked (and make sure you search for Whytewytch, with two "y"s, no "i"s ). At this point, I have not written any SPN fic, but who knows what the future holds. Also, most of my stuff is still on ff.net. ATM, I'm still working on my Robin Hood original fic--lots of research. The first book is before Robin Hood's time, and is kind of a lead-up. The second book will focus more on Robin and the gang, with Jensen as my Alan A'Dale; seemed fitting to make him the minstrel, since Jensen can both sing and play guitar.

]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Jensen%20Ackles/jensenacklesalan_zps612c4543.jpg
                              Just out of curiosity: who's Guy of Gisborne?
                              sigpic

Comment

Just out of curiosity: who's Guy of Gisborne?
                                Aiden Turner. He's related to the sheriff.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X