Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    I am on S8, ep 19. I am both excited to be nearly caught up and sad that the ride of "new eps, anytime" is almost over.
    I know the feeling.

OMG!!! Just saw the new episode, "Dog Dean Afternoon" and it was awesome! I laughed (hard) so many times! Jensen was soooooo funny in it!
    Spoiler:
    I had to change the channel during one particular scene, being a cat lover/owner and all. You'll know what scene I'm talking about when you see it, if you see it.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

OMG!!! Just saw the new episode, "Dog Dean Afternoon" and it was awesome! I laughed (hard) so many times! Jensen was soooooo funny in it!
      Spoiler:
      I had to change the channel during one particular scene, being a cat lover/owner and all. You'll know what scene I'm talking about when you see it, if you see it.
      I know! I really loved it when
      Spoiler:
      after drinking and doing the spell he started playing 'fetch' with Sam's wadded up piece of paper

The 'monster' was not what I expected....interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        awwww Grace that was cute! I liked it!
        Thanks!! I was feeling the cute. Which is weird, cuz I really want to write something angsty.
        Loved it!
        Glad you liked it.

I'm on the west coast, so I'll be watching soon! Looking forward to it, the preview looked funny.

Comment

I know! I really loved it when [spoiler] after drinking and doing the spell he started playing 'fetch' with Sam's wadded up piece of paper :lol[/SPOILERS]:
          Spoiler:
          It took me a few moments too long to figure out what Dean was doing. I was as confused as Sam. Also, loved Dean's fight with the pigeon. And his face the first time he heard the dog talk... "Change the station."

Spoiler:
          The 'monster' was not what I expected....interesting.
          Agreed. And I love Steve Valentine! So cool to see him on SPN.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Glad you liked it.
          I'm glad you wrote it!

I'm on the west coast, so I'll be watching soon! Looking forward to it, the preview looked funny.
          Oh, believe me, it is hilarious!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
            It took me a few moments too long to figure out what Dean was doing. I was as confused as Sam. Also, loved Dean's fight with the pigeon. And his face the first time he heard the dog talk... "Change the station."

Agreed. And I love Steve Valentine! So cool to see him on SPN.
            I'm glad you wrote it!
            Oh, believe me, it is hilarious!!!
            HOLY BUCKETS! I laughed so hard, my dad had to check to make sure I was alright.
            Good episode.

Comment

I haven't watched it (the new episode), yet, just the previews on FB.

Grace your short story is very moving. I find myself wishing the writers had the courage to give them a normal life. Eventually. Let somebody else save the world.

Copter, I don't know how it is possible but your caps are getting better and better. The expressions you chose are wonderful.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Copter, I don't know how it is possible but your caps are getting better and better. The expressions you chose are wonderful.
                awww thanks *blushes* I just cap whatever catches my eye or strikes my fancy. I could do a lot more, but I try to keep it at no more than 6, and I have no idea why.....maybe because otherwise I'll get overwhelmed
                sigpic

Comment

awww thanks *blushes* I just cap whatever catches my eye or strikes my fancy. I could do a lot more, but I try to keep it at no more than 6, and I have no idea why.....maybe because otherwise I'll get overwhelmed
                  We have Jen as the "super caper" But I really have to snurch yours ( in an organized way, that is). Your atention is captured by the right things, I'd say,
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I haven't watched it (the new episode), yet, just the previews on FB.

Grace your short story is very moving. I find myself wishing the writers had the courage to give them a normal life. Eventually. Let somebody else save the world.
                    Thanks! It was really fun to write, actually. Normally I have to pull my stories out by the hair, but this one basically spat itself out on the page.
                    I do hope they get some normality too. We'll see how the writers close it, if and when.

We have Jen as the "super caper" But I really have to snurch yours ( in an organized way, that is). Your atention is captured by the right things, I'd say,
                    True that.

Comment

watched "Something Wicked" just now....Jensen was most photogenic, even more than usual.....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

watched "Something Wicked" just now....Jensen was most photogenic, even more than usual.....

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...pse8de0591.jpg
                              HOLY CRAP!!!

Love the rest of the caps too!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!

Love the rest of the caps too!
                                *giggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...