Spoiler:

Comment

Devil's Trap
        Spoiler:

Comment

Holy freaking WOW! *dies*

so freaking gahhh! *paris looses the ability for speech*

MORE?

gads i adore that tiny bit of blood in that last one!

more more more!

man last night eppy was freaking great! wish you could have seen it!
          ((hugs))

Okay that deserves a 1000 green! GUH! *drowns in drool*
          Last edited by parisindy; 05 May 2007, 09:58 AM.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

@ paris

Comment

Hehe, yes they are very thunk worthy arent they paris. Ive been postin as Iv been rewatching season 1. Im feelin very season2 deprived. Iv only managed to watch a few from season 2 so far so I cant wait for the dvds coz most of the eppies will be completely new to me. I hope they come out soon

Comment

my time of dying (s2)
                spoilers 4 size and just incase people havent seen it yet
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  @ paris
                  hehe wa?

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                  Hehe, yes they are very thunk worthy arent they paris. Ive been postin as Iv been rewatching season 1. Im feelin very season2 deprived. Iv only managed to watch a few from season 2 so far so I cant wait for the dvds coz most of the eppies will be completely new to me. I hope they come out soon
                  awww poor dear i really feel bad about that cause it has been brilliant! ((hugs))

rumour has its august/september

the books should be out soon
                  the novel and the season 1 episode guide
                  something closer to look forward to

my time of dying (s2)
                  spoilers 4 size and just incase people havent seen it yet
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

i love season 2, i just wish i could see the new eps, and those pics sure are thunk worthy, *drools*

Comment

oo novels and episode guide. definately now on the to buy list.
                      Out of season 2 that has aired so far in uk iv managed to watch bout half of them.
                      In my time of dying, everybody loves a clown, simon said, no exit, usual suspects, croatoan, hunted, play things and night shifter, thats it which isnt too bad I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                        i love season 2, i just wish i could see the new eps, and those pics sure are thunk worthy, *drools*
                        oo novels and episode guide. definately now on the to buy list.
                        Out of season 2 that has aired so far in uk iv managed to watch bout half of them.
                        In my time of dying, everybody loves a clown, simon said, no exit, usual suspects, croatoan, hunted, play things and night shifter, thats it which isnt too bad I suppose
                        okay i'm confused... are the just late to start showing them there or are they just showing the episodes willy nilly?

we get it here friday/saturday on the space channel.. but i get a few american channels so i am able to get it thursday as well

but trying to get stargate here is a mess
                        Spoiler:

Comment

No theyre showin them in order properly, its just that i dont have a tv at uni or a tv license so i cant watch it here. I only get to watch it when i go home at weekends and stay long enough to catch the sunday 9pm showin, which just isnt as often as id like

Comment

No theyre showin them in order properly, its just that i dont have a tv at uni or a tv license so i cant watch it here. I only get to watch it when i go home at weekends and stay long enough to catch the sunday 9pm showin, which just isnt as often as id like
                            I'm glad you get to watch some of it - because those caps are just... GUH!

*Lauriel loses coherency and returns to drooling at the pretteh*
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

awww poor dear!

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                              I'm glad you get to watch some of it - because those caps are just... GUH!

*Lauriel loses coherency and returns to drooling at the pretteh*
                              Lauriel! SQUEAAAAAAA! how are you babes i've missed you! ((hugs))
                              Spoiler:

Comment

(((hugs))) back atchya! I've been around, but mostly the odd post here and there or just lurking. RL is coming on thick and fast at the moment. I'm supposed to be doing other things right now, but the essay is bugging me, so I'm leaving it to come in here and play. How've you been? I love your sig, btw.
                                Last edited by Lauriel; 05 May 2007, 09:25 PM.
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X