Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    HELLO!!! *glomps*
    ME!!! That reminds me, I gotta unlock my GetGlue sticker tonight!
    *glomps back* Glad you're excited! Hope it was fantastic. I can't believe we're nearing the end of season 8 already.
    Bummer! Well, at least your missing it for something else you enjoy.
    Most of the time.
    Thank you. I don't know if I've ever seen the movie.
    Oh its adorable!
    No, you shouldn't be. Everyone has one thing that they're really good at. My thing happens to be art, yours happens to be music.
    Very true.
    And now to decorate this thread with some pretty...
    ...lashes that is.
    And I like me some pretty...*thud*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      *glomps back* Glad you're excited! Hope it was fantastic. I can't believe we're nearing the end of season 8 already.
      It was a great episode IMHO. And I just about squeed during the last scene between Dean and Charlie. My sticker has Charlie on it, bit of a bummer as I was hoping for the
      Spoiler:
      uniform wearing Dean.

Oh, well.

Most of the time.
      True.

Oh its adorable!
      I've no doubt it is.

Very true.
      Mmhmm...

And I like me some pretty...*thud*
      As do I...

...more pretty lashes...

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 April 2013, 03:07 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Watching "On The Head Of A Pin" and Dean is looking gorgeously p1ssed while torturing Alastair.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

psst! RIG! you need to fix your spoiler tags i also unlocked the sticker and saw charlie on it and was like "what, wait! charlie's back??" and i saw a bit of the beginning that got caught on my dvr recording of Arrow so i agree with you there! i really need to sit down and catch up on SPN, but since we're so near the finale, i thought i'd wait til then to do it.... would hate to catch up completely then have to wait a week for the finale.... i think that would just slay me!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            psst! RIG! you need to fix your spoiler tags

Oops! Fixed! Thanks! I'm usually good at catching those things right away. Don't know how I missed it!

i also unlocked the sticker and saw charlie on it and was like "what, wait! charlie's back??" and i saw a bit of the beginning that got caught on my dvr recording of Arrow so i agree with you there! i really need to sit down and catch up on SPN, but since we're so near the finale, i thought i'd wait til then to do it.... would hate to catch up completely then have to wait a week for the finale.... i think that would just slay me!
            YAY, you got it too! And, good thinking there. I can understand your reasoning.

Btw, I'm doing the Dew right now...with some Sour Patch Kids Fruits. YUMMY!!!

Something else that's YUMMY...

...I could just eat him up!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

i love tumblr... just gonna drop this here

sigpic

Comment

I watched the new one today! (instead of studying ) I was kinda in tears by the end. So good though.

i love tumblr... just gonna drop this here
                Just saw you blog that one...very cute (and true...).

Comment

@Lilith: LOVE IT! Loved that scene and the way he said those lines. Too damn cute!

I watched the new one today! (instead of studying ) I was kinda in tears by the end. So good though.
                  Nice to see you've got your priorities straight. Yes, so very good! I loved Charlie's
                  Spoiler:
                  goodbye scene with the boys. Just melted my heart.

Charlie: I love you.

Dean: I know.

Then the hug and Dean kisses the top of her head. OH, THE FEELS!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

ahahahahahahaha.... the more i lurk on tumblr, the more charlie posts cross my dash.... the more charlie posts i see, the more i'm convinced that she's secretly a winchester.... like adam wasn't john's only dirty little secret.... and dean, being the awesome family man that he is, just instinctively knows it, likes it, and won't fight it if it turns out to be true....
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you've got your priorities straight. Yes, so very good! I loved Charlie's
                      Spoiler:
                      goodbye scene with the boys. Just melted my heart.

Charlie: I love you.

Dean: I know.

Then the hug and Dean kisses the top of her head. OH, THE FEELS!
                      The feels indeed! Loved that scene.

ahahahahahahaha.... the more i lurk on tumblr, the more charlie posts cross my dash.... the more charlie posts i see, the more i'm convinced that she's secretly a winchester.... like adam wasn't john's only dirty little secret.... and dean, being the awesome family man that he is, just instinctively knows it, likes it, and won't fight it if it turns out to be true....
                      LOL! That would be an interesting plot twist. I like the adopted sister thing too.

Comment

LOL! That would be an interesting plot twist. I like the adopted sister thing too.
                        i swear, i haven't even seen anything past hunter heroici, but everytime i see a post of charlie, it's pointing out the eery similarities b/t dean and charlie, and i've just given up and given in.... i have officially accepted the head!cannon that charlie is secretly a winchester.... i mean first it was just a BrOTP, but nao, its full blown "john had another kid and its charlie"
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw a post on my dash that had 4 gifs (from Pac-Man Fever) and the first one has Dean saying, "No brothers or sisters?" The 2nd and 3rd gifs are the hugs with Dean and Sam and the 4th one had Charlie responding with..."Actually, I have two." It wasn't until I saw this that I caught on that she might be referring to Dean and Sam.

i swear, i haven't even seen anything past hunter heroici, but everytime i see a post of charlie, it's pointing out the eery similarities b/t dean and charlie, and i've just given up and given in.... i have officially accepted the head!cannon that charlie is secretly a winchester.... i mean first it was just a BrOTP, but nao, its full blown "john had another kid and its charlie"
                          I think I am with you here.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

yea, i saw that and reblogged it, but before that, i saw this post and i was just kinda like "oh god, head!cannon accepted"
                            sigpic

Comment

BALLS! I forgot to quote you Grace. Sorry.

I think it's my favorite scene of the entire season!

So do I. I've actually read an SPN "adopted-sis" fic or two in my time.

Plenty of celebrity dads out there are also celebrating and doing all of the pre-planning for their future bundle of joys, including Canadian crooner Michael Buble, Prince William, and of course Kanye West.

But if you ask me, there’s one celeb dad that I can’t wait to see in papa mode when the time comes: Jensen Ackles. Could you just imagine Jensen and his Supernatural pal Jared Padalecki going on walks with their kids in strollers? Ladies, I’m swooning over the thought already! LOL.
                              Source.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

True true.

BALLS! I forgot to quote you Grace. Sorry.
                                I think it's my favorite scene of the entire season!
                                No worries.
                                It is pretty good...don't know if I could pick a favorite scene though, I'm really bad a picking favorites.

Its going to be precious.

And I'm signing off for the night. Those alarms come so soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X