Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    o.0 i know it's possible with the pay themes, or if you know how to code you can imbed a player... but i have neither.... the only thing i can think of is some random guy submitted a music vid to my blog.... maybe that's what was playing? i'm thinking about adding a music playlist, but i haven't really gotten around to it.... there's this violin version of fandom theme songs medley'd together... it's really awesome.... i mean it starts off with carry on my wayward son and the segues into doctor who segues into the avengers segues into harry potter segues into sherlock.... i reblogged it... anyways, if i can find a place to d/l it, i wanna add it to my blog, even if i'm not that big of a potterhead.... read the all books and seen movies 1, 3, and 5.... but it's really really really cool.... did i mention it's cool?
    Cool! I'm going to find it.

I was a total Potterhead in highschool. I think I consider that my first online fandom experience. It got me into fanfic too. Then I found Stargate, then SPN, then DW, then Sherlock, then, then... lol! Potter was my gateway drug.

Comment

lol... so i just realised that the OP and posted a mediafire link where you can d/l the track... it is nao mine!!! muwahahahahahahahahahaha*coughcoughcough* -clears throat- you really don't understand just how much i love this medley.... it's like my most favourite thing on the internet.....

also, i just visited my blog, but no music played, so i'm not really sure where or how you got music playing on my blog RIG....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Oh yeah. I'm so confused. lol.
        And I confuse easily.

April 24 is nothing. It will fly by. Doctor Who and Sherlock have taught me patience when dealing with hellatuses.
        I hope it will! At any rate I have my SPN novels to keep me company. Oh, and John Winchester's Journal too.

I do too. I think I figured that one out.
        Ah. Good.

Good. You can tweet away, I'll just skip them. I don't like spoilers.
        Ehh, it's too late to be tweeting about it now anyways. Thank you tough.

Shoot!
        Exactly.

Her music is so cool! I thought it was yours because I had both your tabs open. But I was jamming along.
        Heh.

o.0 i know it's possible with the pay themes, or if you know how to code you can imbed a player... but i have neither.... the only thing i can think of is some random guy submitted a music vid to my blog.... maybe that's what was playing?
        Yeah, maybe.

If I knew how to imbed a music player it would play "Wayward Son".

I'm thinking about adding a music playlist, but i haven't really gotten around to it.... there's this violin version of fandom theme songs medley'd together... it's really awesome.... i mean it starts off with carry on my wayward son and the segues into doctor who segues into the avengers segues into harry potter segues into sherlock.... i reblogged it... anyways, if i can find a place to d/l it, i wanna add it to my blog, even if i'm not that big of a potterhead.... read the all books and seen movies 1, 3, and 5.... but it's really really really cool.... did i mention it's cool?[/color]
        How do you add a music playlist? And I too am not that big of a potterhead. I read "Order Of the Pheonix" , "The Half-Blood Prince", and I'm in the middle of reading "The Deathly Hallows". DON'T TELL ME HOW IT ENDS! I didn't get into the books until "Order..." came out and I snuck random peeks in it while at work. I work in a grocery store and at the time I got to be in the backroom where all the food and things are delivered. Well, we had tons of copies of "Order..." and everytime I had to go into the backroom I would pick one of the books up and read a little snippet - a few lines. I was hooked by just that. I had to go and buy the book as soon as I could!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Cool! I'm going to find it.

I was a total Potterhead in highschool. I think I consider that my first online fandom experience. It got me into fanfic too. Then I found Stargate, then SPN, then DW, then Sherlock, then, then... lol! Potter was my gateway drug.
        My first fandom was MacGyver. My first online fandom was Stargate (with Diagnosis Murder on the side - yeah) Well, Stargate got me into fanfic. Though I was kinda writing it long before it had a name, I think. And long before I had a computer. I always just thought of it as writing episodes...with OCs...before that term even existed...I think.

lol... so i just realised that the OP and posted a mediafire link where you can d/l the track... it is nao mine!!!
        I'm sorry, you realized what now? It's late and, like I said, I confuse easliy.

muwahahahahahahahahahaha*coughcoughcough* -clears throat- you really don't understand just how much i love this medley.... it's like my most favourite thing on the internet.....
        Clearly.

also, i just visited my blog, but no music played, so i'm not really sure where or how you got music playing on my blog RIG....
        All I know is when I closed that tab (sorry) the music stopped.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

its okay!!! it took me like three years to finally get my hands on deathly hallows after it came out.... my friends were impatient as all hell.... luckily i don't mind spoilers.... i'm the type of person who'll read the last page first then flip to the beginning and read the entire book.... so it worked out in my favour... but i remember reading it, and my friends will be like "so did you get to the part where that guy does this and they then do that" and i'd glare at them over the cover and be like "no i haven't... now shut up so i can!"

and its okay... i was really excited so i wasn't paying attention to what i was typing.... the OP of the superwhoavengepotterlock violin theme, posted a mediafire link where you can go and d/l the song....

anyways... what kind of music was it? i mean i looked through my entire blog and i only have three music posts.... SWAPL theme... O Death, and this really funny beats-y thing that's paired with a bilbo baggins gif of him bopping his head.... and that MV that the guy submitted.... as for imbedding the music player, i have to look at the theme customization options again... i do believe there's a field to put a url for a an mp3 file or a playlist link.... otherwise i'll have to go into the advanced coding section and take a look there.... i'm good enough at coding that i can edit existing lines, but not good enough to write my own
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Freckles! Spoiler! SHHHH!!!
            I didn't say nuffin!

sigpic

Comment

its okay!!! it took me like three years to finally get my hands on deathly hallows after it came out.... my friends were impatient as all hell.... luckily i don't mind spoilers.... i'm the type of person who'll read the last page first then flip to the beginning and read the entire book.... so it worked out in my favour... but i remember reading it, and my friends will be like "so did you get to the part where that guy does this and they then do that" and i'd glare at them over the cover and be like "no i haven't... now shut up so i can!"

Oh, I could and would never skip the last page in a book and read that first. It would ruin the book for me. And thank you.

and its okay... i was really excited so i wasn't paying attention to what i was typing.... the OP of the superwhoavengepotterlock violin theme, posted a mediafire link where you can go and d/l the song....
              Okay, and the OP would be? Sorry, not getting what OP is supposed to be short for. And mediafire link, got it.

anyways... what kind of music was it? i mean i looked through my entire blog and i only have three music posts.... SWAPL theme... O Death, and this really funny beats-y thing that's paired with a bilbo baggins gif of him bopping his head.... and that MV that the guy submitted.... as for imbedding the music player, i have to look at the theme customization options again... i do believe there's a field to put a url for a an mp3 file or a playlist link.... otherwise i'll have to go into the advanced coding section and take a look there.... i'm good enough at coding that i can edit existing lines, but not good enough to write my own
              I'm not sure but I think I heard violins in it. If I have to change my theme to accommodate an embedded player I would lose my SPN countdown widget and I don't want to lost it. Mostly because it took me quite a few days with the help of a fellow twitterer to embed it properly. I'm not good with all that coding stuff.

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
              I didn't say nuffin!

Oooh! I Dean pic not posted by me! And a great one at that!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

OP = Original Poster and!!!! i don't know what all these sites are, or their limitaions, but the ones i've circled are media sites take a look!

oh, and if it was violins, then that would def have to be SuperWhoAvengePotterLock theme.... that's the only violin music i've got on there.....
                sigpic

Comment

OP = Original Poster

Oh, duh! Silly me! Thanks.

and!!!! i don't know what all these sites are, or their limitations, but the ones i've circled are media sites take a look!
                  Oh, interesting...

oh, and if it was violins, then that would def have to be SuperWhoAvengePotterLock theme.... that's the only violin music i've got on there.....
                  That must be it then. And I think I've heard it before...last year maybe?

In other news...JENSEN...

...ehem, as you were.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

okay... so i was fooling around and those don't work... they're just fields that you can put links to your profile pages on those sites.... but i have a sound cloud membership, and they have a "widjet" code for any playlists you make that you can copy into your "About Me" section.... so now if you go to my profile, there'll be a sound cloud player queued with O Death and SWAPL theme [( that i had to upload onto there )].... and the best thing is, i can add more songs as i want and not have to change the code!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      In other news...JENSEN...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps89d48afb.jpg

...ehem, as you were.
                      Hot dayum. That smoldering look should be illegal or at least come with a bright red warning label. humminah-humminah
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit :] Caps from 8x19 anyone? ^^

Part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three