Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Yep, I was thinking the same thing! I'm going to try and come by more often, I do miss GW.

Yeah, I may have heard that a few hundred times! He'll be a great dad, I'm sure!

Thought you might like that one!

Me too, such a cute story!
    I was wondering when you'd sow at the pit Yeah, I do miss the old gang. *sigh*
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      I wish I had your imagination to write all those fics. I live in alternative verses but they don't always provide good storylines.
      this is why i RP.... i get great story ideas, but flighty muses that never stick around or will give me a great middle but no beginning or ending.... text based role playing is fluid, and relies heavily on the teamwork of all the players... so even if my muse is absentee, someone else's won't be, and as great as i am at writing, i can only write short segments.... if you want to get into writing, you should look into it Jade! a great place to go for text based RPG is RPG forums Online.... they've got everything from beginner/newbie storylines, to advanced storylines, to mature content RPs, and in every genre you can think of.... i've been a member there almost as long as i've been one here, but i'm not active there anymore.... i'm trying to get back into RPing, but i haven't been able to find a storyline that like enough to join... or the ones i do like are so active, that there's no way i could join.... i just don't have the time to devote to such active RPs anymore....

Hi Pit! Not sure who's around atm, but I see the thread's still going strong... just as it should be!

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...ntatt_crop.png

Does anyone know of a site to use which is better than the new version of Photobucket? I really, really hate it! :s
      queeny!! -glomp- paradise died T-T srsly... i feel like i'm the only one who even stops by anymore... i'm starting to think no one likes me over there anymore.... it's devolving into quite the complex

can't help with PB... i actually like the new PB... it speaks to my OCD.....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        this is why i RP.... i get great story ideas, but flighty muses that never stick around or will give me a great middle but no beginning or ending.... text based role playing is fluid, and relies heavily on the teamwork of all the players... so even if my muse is absentee, someone else's won't be, and as great as i am at writing, i can only write short segments.... if you want to get into writing, you should look into it Jade! a great place to go for text based RPG is RPG forums Online.... they've got everything from beginner/newbie storylines, to advanced storylines, to mature content RPs, and in every genre you can think of.... i've been a member there almost as long as i've been one here, but i'm not active there anymore.... i'm trying to get back into RPing, but i haven't been able to find a storyline that like enough to join... or the ones i do like are so active, that there's no way i could join.... i just don't have the time to devote to such active RPs anymore....
        Interesting idea.Not sure if I'd fit in but that's a thought.

queeny!! -glomp- paradise died T-T srsly... i feel like i'm the only one who even stops by anymore... i'm starting to think no one likes me over there anymore.... it's devolving into quite the complex

can't help with PB... i actually like the new PB... it speaks to my OCD.....
        I was in Paradise a couple of motns ago, answering old threads. If you were developing a complex, I was having a nice conversation with myself. I don't know which is worse ;D

As for PB, my type of OCD doesn't love it. It takes me ages to get the pics and the albuns sorted.
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting idea.Not sure if I'd fit in but that's a thought.

I was in Paradise a couple of motns ago, answering old threads. If you were developing a complex, I was having a nice conversation with myself. I don't know which is worse ;D

As for PB, my type of OCD doesn't love it. It takes me ages to get the pics and the albuns sorted.
          i already had my pics and albums sorted in way that it translated really well into the new PB... i talk to myself... and i think i saw those posts... may have even responded to one or two of them.... i check paradise daily.... or every day that i work.... and i post something once in while so the forums don't feel neglected and post starved.... even if i am the only there to read it.....
          sigpic

Comment

Saw this on GetGlue of all places.It's too good not to share

sigpic

Comment

Mmm... pie.... one of my housekeeping staff makes this really awesome peach cobbler... i keep meaning to get the recipe from her.... i don't even like peach cobbler! that's how good it is....
              sigpic

Comment

Mmm... pie.... one of my housekeeping staff makes this really awesome peach cobbler... i keep meaning to get the recipe from her.... i don't even like peach cobbler! that's how good it is....
                Yeah, some people are that gifted
                sigpic

Comment

man... now i have a craving for pie a la mode..... Mmm... piping hot pinapple pie topped with a scoop of Breyer's Black Cherry and Choc chunks ice cream....
                  sigpic

Comment

man... now i have a craving for pie a la mode..... Mmm... piping hot pinapple pie topped with a scoop of Breyer's Black Cherry and Choc chunks ice cream....
                    Now, that's just mean. My mouth is watering.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, darn, seems missed a little posting party while I was at work. Hey guys!

Yep, I was thinking the same thing! I'm going to try and come by more often, I do miss GW.
                      YAY!!!

Yeah, I may have heard that a few hundred times! He'll be a great dad, I'm sure!
                      I figured you might. And yes, he will.

Thought you might like that one!
                      Well, you thought right!

Me too, such a cute story!
                      Yup!

i already had my pics and albums sorted in way that it translated really well into the new PB... i talk to myself... and i think i saw those posts... may have even responded to one or two of them.... i check paradise daily.... or every day that i work.... and i post something once in while so the forums don't feel neglected and post starved.... even if i am the only there to read it.....
                      I do the same for the SGA RPG here on GW that I'm a part of. Nobody writes for it anymore but me. Once or twice a year, if that. But I'm still keeping that thread alive!

Saw this on GetGlue of all places.It's too good not to share

I think I might have seen this when I was Googling "Dean Winchester Pie" back on Pi Day. Loved it then, still love it now.

Oh, that sounds yummy! I love pineapple!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

i never did get my pie..... pineapple pie is really hard to find around here.... i think i'll stop by McD's on the way home and pick up some apple pies....
                        sigpic

Comment

i never did get my pie..... pineapple pie is really hard to find around here.... i think i'll stop by McD's on the way home and pick up some apple pies....
                          Really? Here is such a popular choice for a pie...

Oh, pie, all excuses are good to have a pieceof you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Really? Here is such a popular choice for a pie...

Oh, pie, all excuses are good to have a pieceof you!
                            nah... my state's nickname is the "peach state".... come peach season, we can buy peaches at 0.50$ a pound.... so around here cobbler's very popular... oddly enough, we can get key lime pie easier than we can pineapple....
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit :]
                              Am I hallucinating or is that my Queenie in here? *tacklehugs*
                              Caps for 8x17 ^^

Part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                                Evening Pit :]
                                Am I hallucinating or is that my Queenie in here? *tacklehugs*
                                not hallucinating! she's actually here! and i found your tumblr!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X