No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But SPNFAMILY won for favorite fan following!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Jensen brought his bowlegs to the PCAs...

...just for me!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Yay, more than a full front view. That's definitely a 5 or 6 month belly. I put her at mid April with a girl.
        sigpic
        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
        --Angels in America

Comment

Popsugar interview last night at PCA's w/ Jensen
          sigpic

Comment

Hello Ladies and gentlemen(??)! Remind me again: how long till next new eppie?

*sighs* There is not enough coffee in the world.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
              Yay, more than a full front view. That's definitely a 5 or 6 month belly. I put her at mid April with a girl.
              well, in the pop sugar interview he said summer, specifically during the hiatus. Maybe it was just the dress??
              sigpic

Comment

Did he say summer? Or just during the hiatus? Because their hiatus is April to July. I will say she's quite tiny and that might have something to do with it, but June would only put her at 4 months and she's much bigger than that, and she's a woman that would know how to dress to minimize the belly. I'm guessing she's bigger than she looks, which is why I would put her AT LEAST at 5 months, but not so far into her 3rd trimester to get swollen ankles. If she got pregnant in July, just before filming started, she'd be due in April (can you tell I think about these celebrity babies WAAAY more than I should? I guess it comes with being a baby junkie...) Even accounting for her small size and a wide 'girl' belly, I wouldn't put her due later than May.
                sigpic
                --Angels in America

Comment

9 months is a myth. It's really 40 weeks (10 months) So May/June if Danneel's about 5 months along right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm a doula, I know all about the 40 weeks. It's 9 calendar months, or 10 lunar months. You calculate due dates by subtracting 3 months and adding a week to LMP. Since I don't have that info, I'm extrapolating. And since MOST people don't understand the difference between calendar and lunar months, I'm working strictly with the calendar month model. And I still wouldn't put her due date later than May.
                    sigpic
                    --Angels in America

Comment

I'd agree with May. I think April is likely too soon though. :-)
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm only basing April (probably mid to late) on a possible July conception date (I figure by August, Jensen was back in Canada and likely too busy to get around to such things). Also, she looks quite big for a first time mom with a toned pre-pregnancy body. I just hope it's not early May because he's supposed to be at the NJ convention...
                        sigpic
                        --Angels in America

Comment

he said "summer" and then specifically during the break so the producers didn't have to worry. The rumors on tumblr is June baby, with conception in September or October when he had some small breaks. Maybe we are talking too in depth about this
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok...we obviously need to start a pool for this. Maybe we could take the money and donate it to one of Jensen's charities (isn't he involved with a Down's syndrome charity for his nephew)?

And might I point out that if Jensen is concerned about being on hiatus when the baby is born, doesn't that mean there will be a start date for filming season 9? Does that mean they're a shoe in this year for a renewal?
                            sigpic
                            --Angels in America

Comment

they are never certain of the next season, but I think they plan [and hope] as if there is.

I have no money but I will cast my vote for a baby girl, on May 25th.
                              sigpic

Comment

AUGH! So damn cute!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                Hello Ladies and gentlemen(??)! Remind me again: how long till next new eppie?

*sighs* There is not enough coffee in the world.
                                Next week. January 16th.

I have no money either but my vote is for a girl. On June 8th.
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 10 January 2013, 02:41 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X