No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@sis: You could just post a new thread since we don't have a thread for that con. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. couldn't think of what to say. How crazy is that?

Originally posted by A.Hunter View Post
    Hiya guys. I have some catching up to do, I see. Going to be a great distraction. I have been busy with things, including death in my husbands family of someone we loved dearly, so some Dean/Jensen pics is just what I need to distract myself. Hope all you wonderful beauties are doing well though!
    Aw, sorry to heat that! But, SPN and Dean/Jensen is a good distraction.

(Also, got season 2 playing right now, found it on DvD today. So awesome. I'm having a marathon with a glass of wine)
    Nice.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore
    He's so beautiful it's absolutely Supernatural!
    Indeed. Btw, my first Dean/Jensen sig had that almost the exact phrase on it. "Supernaturally Beautiful". In the SPN font no less.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Alright, I'll take these pajamas please. With the blue pants.

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey all!! Happy weekend!! I don't think I've ever been happier to be done with work until Monday.

That's a really cute pair of pj's RiG! Good fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Aw, sorry to heat that! But, SPN and Dean/Jensen is a good distraction.
          Thank you, and yeah! Awesome distraction actually. I'm going to continue the distraction today, and bake a chocolate cake.
          "A Sci-Fi friend is a lifetime friend."

sigpic

"I prefer bourbon... not too pricey and fairly strong. Coincidentally that is the way I prefer my men as well."

- All quotes in signature is an A.Hunter original as far as I know.

Comment

wow. I see tumbleweeds in here. Tonight I might have to do some pic spamming or have a gif party. Anybody be around in about 5-6 hours and can join me?
            sigpic

Comment

Nah, I'm sorry, I have to be up again in 5 hrs to catch my train to get my flight to Portugal
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

oh well, but how exciting! have fun!
                sigpic

Comment

I'll be around so long as my internet holds out...switching providers and I'm not sure if one provider will drop me before the other one picks me up, although I'm trying to avoid that...these things never go well.
                  sigpic
                  Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                  --Angels in America

Comment

good luck with that sis! I didn't make it on here last night.....the Olympics have taken me hostage
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey! *kicks tumbleweeds*
                      I'm here for the night, suprisingly. The last week has been insane. I've worked 76hrs since last Tuesday. *sigh* But hey, money money money.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney
                        Sorry I haven't been here lately. The Olympics have taken me hostage too (love the gymnastics and swimming, also diving). As has Lifetime movies on Youtube. I can't help watching them now. I watched one the other night and now...now I'm finding myself looking for them every night. Oh, and I had to work until 7:30pm tonight. Never. Again.
                        The Olympics have been fantastic! My roomie and I are both very addicted. I'm sick of working, I'd rather be goofing off.
                        However, Doctor Who has captured my attention too...so SPN has kinda been neglected. Oh well.

I'm so sorry Dean.

You're forgiven, RiG. I'll be here...by myself...with my bowlegs.

Comment

I have been neglecting everything for the Olympics
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Yeah, same here, but...

Wish I could neglect work for the Olympics.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney
                              HERE! HERE!
                              Oh, when Paul McCartney sang "Hey Jude" I had me an SPN moment. It made me think of Dean (and his mom, that scene in "The Song Remains The Same" is one of my all-time faves)
                              That was a really special one.
                              Ooooooooooh! I haven't neglected SPN just...GW.
                              As long as you don't forget us.

Thank you. You're never alone with your bowlegs Dean. You know I love them so!
                              Of course!
                              Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              My life has been work, Olympics and Doctor Who. Oops.
                              Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Wish I could neglect work for the Olympics.
                              Wish I could work for the Olympics. I could hold the sign or something...you know for the men's swimming or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                T
                                Wish I could work for the Olympics. I could hold the sign or something...you know for the men's swimming or something.
                                or water polo. those guys are hot! well, except for those caps........
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X