• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jensen is the only reason I watch Supernatural

Comment

and what a perfectly reasonable one

Comment

Comment

Jensen was the reason I started watching it, but the show kinda stands on its own merit now

Comment

Comment

I love Jensen Ackles!!!!!

I dont know if anybody's heard this or if its been posted already, but Dark Angel might be picked up for a third season!!!!!! I hope JA is on it!!!!

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

Really? I wonder how they're gonna do that. Jessica Alba is a Hollywood actress now and Michael Weatherly is one of the main stars of NCIS. Jessica Alba's filming the second Fantastic Four movie too. Plus Jensen stars in Supernatural.

Comment

Yeah, I hope it works out! And the second Fantastic Four is already filmed! If you go in the link in my signature, at the top is a thing to copy into your server and you can watch the trailer for it!!!!!

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

ooo. I soooo hope thats true. that would be fab, i used to love that show (well still do). But kinda agree with ff. would be kinda difficult seen as all the actors are pretty busy to be doin a full series. Maybe itll be a finish off mini series or a straight to dvd jobby. Where exactly did you hear about this?

Comment

omg I'm loving all the pictures. Does anyone know if he's doing any conventions in Europe?? An has someone already had the pleasure of meeting him ??

Comment

I dont know, i dont think he has really, but he should. I may just die if I ever got the chance to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                          I dont know, i dont think he has really, but he should. I may just die if I ever got the chance to meet him.
                          same here, it must be pretty cool to stand between Jensen and Jared *faints*

Comment

Ok so I have a question and its kinda been bugging me. If anyone watched Angel you can probably help me.

Is that the guy who played Lyndsy (sp?) the lawyer dude on the right or is it just me goin slightly blind and seeing things

Comment

yea thats lyndsey, knew i recognised him, lol thats cool

Comment

Thank you, Finally confirmation Im not crazy. Tis a relief

Comment

Working...
                                X