Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    No whip necessary.. The writing isn't for a story that's posted yet. It's just helping me along with a character I'm writing for the SPN RP-fiction. I was having trouble finding her so I started this fic to help. I'm sure I should finish shampooing the small portion of my living room that's left (probably 3ftX7ft) but, I really don't wanna

Yes, breathe.. *breathes in then out* I used to laugh at exercise video instructors when they said that but you know what, it helps!! lol Especially when you're out of shape and working out, lol. Are you a stay at home mom or just a really busy one?? Or both?
    ahh gotcha. well let me know if you ever need it

I am a stay at home mom, but teen copter is almost a senior and I work....I say that laughingly since I don't get paid, I am a volunteer, but my job is full time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      ahh gotcha. well let me know if you ever need it

I am a stay at home mom, but teen copter is almost a senior and I work....I say that laughingly since I don't get paid, I am a volunteer, but my job is full time.
      Nice! Color me jealous, lol I have two little M's (actually H's since their last name begins with H ) that are 4 and 2....I can't wait for them to get past the messy stage, lol!

Heehee.. Love your little whip-girl Be careful though, I may steal her and use her on Dean I am a whumper after all

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

I guess it would be perfect for whumpers......I used to be known as the smilie goddess.....I got more where that came from....over 500.....
        sigpic

Comment

Hugs. Kinda having a crappy afternoon and would like some spoiling

Comment

I guess it would be perfect for whumpers......I used to be known as the smilie goddess.....I got more where that came from....over 500.....
            Seriously?? Is it in an album of some sort that I can browse and maybe snurch?? *asks innocently with pleading eyes*

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Hugs. Kinda am having a crappy afternoon and would like some spoiling
              *hugs* Sorry to hear about the bad afternoon.. Need to chat about it??

I don't have many Sunglasses pics but I'll post what I have..

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

And it appears that's all I have Any other requests I can hopefully comply with??

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Hugs. Kinda having a crappy afternoon and would like some spoiling
                      **Hugs** hands over popcorn, chips, cupcakes and mt dew

Seriously?? Is it in an album of some sort that I can browse and maybe snurch?? *asks innocently with pleading eyes*
                      let me think about it. I have all PB's locked down since I had issues, but for you I will think about it
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Sorry to hear about the bad afternoon.. Need to chat about it??

I don't have many Sunglasses pics but I'll post what I have..
                        Thanks M. i will be ok...just a combo of a headache and stuff.
                        Thanks for the pics.

Comment

thanks copter. just what i need
                          Last edited by Grace; 11 June 2012, 03:45 PM. Reason: Dang this stupid itouch

Comment

let me think about it. I have all PB's locked down since I had issues, but for you I will think about it
                            If you're worried about security, it's fine.. Don't worry about it. I think I use the GW emoticons too much anyways; I probably don't need more,

Thanks M. i will be ok...just a combo of a headache and stuff.
                            Thanks for the pics.
                            Ah, okay.. *hands over a second MD plus my homemade chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting from last night* Chocolate makes everything better, huh?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Chocolate does make everything better... Right?

Comment

Chocolate does make everything better... Right?
                                I think it does and that cake *points at large piece by your desk* is fantastic if I do say so myself.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X