No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm off for the night. Got to switch over laundry and stuff before I go to bed.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Give me tied up Dean, wearing sunglasses, next to the Impala anyday!

Comment

Goodnight M!! *hugs*

Comment

Goodnight m&m! I'm off to bed too...

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Yes please!
              Handcuffs okay??

Aww..Poor guy. Looks like he needs a massage. I volunteer! I do a very thorough job

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Goodnight RiG! *hugs*

Looks like I have Dean to myself...maybe we should got to bed too.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    DEFINITELY!!!

Alright, now I'm definitely going to bed...

...and hopefully I'll dream about this.

Night Grace!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Give me a tied up, half naked, semi-whumped Dean with a nice pair of jeans (the kind that accent his sexy legs and butt) and I'm good to dream away

K, NOW I'm getting off

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I gotta say, I don't understand the heeled boots Dean wears.
                        It makes it easier to block the shots since Jared is 4 inches taller than he is...it's not that Jensen in short, it's that Jared is so freakin' tall!
                        sigpic
                        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                        --Angels in America

Comment

Geez, I go to bed early one night and you guys decide to have a party without me!

Oh, one more note about Jensen's boots...he mentioned at a con once that he hates shopping and doesn't see any reason to when there's a whole trailer full of clothes in his size...so he wears a lot of Dean's clothes off set. Which might be why we see Dean's boots on and off set. I think my favorite pair of Jensen's shoes is this awesome pair of green combat type boots I saw him wear at a con once. Flatter sole, looked flexible and comfy.
                          sigpic
                          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                          --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                            Geez, I go to bed early one night and you guys decide to have a party without me!

Oh, one more note about Jensen's boots...he mentioned at a con once that he hates shopping and doesn't see any reason to when there's a whole trailer full of clothes in his size...so he wears a lot of Dean's clothes off set. Which might be why we see Dean's boots on and off set. I think my favorite pair of Jensen's shoes is this awesome pair of green combat type boots I saw him wear at a con once. Flatter sole, looked flexible and comfy.
                            He's got a really fabulous point there. I know that if I had a trailer full of clothes that fit me, I probably wouldn't feel the need to shop either, lol

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

wow you girls were busy last night!

Come on over Lilith! I have a fresh batch waiting for you. I actually don't find it that weird since oatmeal and oatmeal cookies have different tastes and textures. I used to really dislike oatmeal cookies but I found a recipe for cranberry oatmeal cookies that ROCKS and I have a few people from hubby's work requesting some at least once a month, lol
                              that's my problem! i hate the texture of oatmeal.... share! i'm a big baker... oh, is it eggless? i try to bake eggless so my grandpa can have some too... he like oatmeal cookies too, most commercial oatmeal cookies are eggless
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                [color=indigo]that's my problem! i hate the texture of oatmeal.... share! i'm a big baker... oh, is it eggless? i try to bake eggless so my grandpa can have some too... he like oatmeal cookies too, most commercial oatmeal cookies are eggless
                                No, they aren't eggless. We need the moisture down here so I actually use one more egg than is originally stated. They are still fantastic though

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X