No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine is debilitating enough, that i can't cap..... they have to be labeled according to season and ep name, numbered in sequence with no missing numbers, and then watermarked.... hard to do when you have a good 1k+ for every ep....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

okay I am not that bad. I used to be with Sheppy, and tried with Mitchell and Farscape and then got burned out. Now, I just go for caps that really capture my interest. They have to be really clear, and really good. Makes it so much easier. I enjoy every single pic of him, but I don't have to urge to hoarde every single one
      sigpic

Comment

I'm doing a rewatch with my brothers, who have never seen it. We are still in season 1. I'm thinking of rewatching season 7 this summer, since I like watching things back to back.

LOVE the rearsearch.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I luffs you RiG!!!!!! That is awesome.......
          Always happy to help. Luffs you too.

*and* you got a blip of rearsearch as well
          Noticed that huh?

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          it's called being OCD dear i have it too
          I think everyone has it to a degree.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          I'm doing a rewatch with my brothers, who have never seen it. We are still in season 1. I'm thinking of rewatching season 7 this summer, since I like watching things back to back.

LOVE the rearsearch.
          Thanks. Have fun with that rewatch!

Mouth/lips anyone?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

*flails*
            sigpic

Comment

I am doing a rewatch and still in season one.....I am sort of a nerd where I need to watch things in order. *shrugs*
              You and me both copter! I always have to start from the beginning when watching/re-watching a show.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

okay I am not that bad. I used to be with Sheppy, and tried with Mitchell and Farscape and then got burned out. Now, I just go for caps that really capture my interest. They have to be really clear, and really good. Makes it so much easier. I enjoy every single pic of him, but I don't have to urge to hoarde every single one
                I do that too.. I mean, I have LOTS of pics from like, one scene, but I mainly keep them so that I have options when making art and stuff. If I'm making my own caps, I wait for a specific scene or a good shot before I do it.. I could definitely not make caps for other people because the constant stopping and starting would drive me as batty as Cas was this season

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Mouth/lips anyone?
                  *mind goes to dirty places and stays there* Love those pics... Then again, what girl in her right mind wouldn't, eh?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    I do that too.. I mean, I have LOTS of pics from like, one scene, but I mainly keep them so that I have options when making art and stuff. If I'm making my own caps, I wait for a specific scene or a good shot before I do it.. I could definitely not make caps for other people because the constant stopping and starting would drive me as batty as Cas was this season
                    See, I don't really mind that. I mean, how could I mind looking at Dean for as long as it takes me to capture just the right moment.

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      See, I don't really mind that. I mean, how could I mind looking at Dean for as long as it takes me to capture just the right moment.
                      No, what I mean is when you have those files that have every millisecond capped - those I couldn't do.. Staring at Dean for twenty minutes per segment just to get the right cap is a completely different story

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Anyone need a drink? I'm sure you could share with little ol' Dean here -

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

No, what I mean is when you have those files that have every millisecond capped - those I couldn't do.. Staring at Dean for twenty minutes per segment just to get the right cap is a completely different story
                          Ah. My mistake.

Hey there, handsome.

Anyone need a drink? I'm sure you could share with little ol' Dean here -

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...al7x012654.jpg
                          Oh, yes please!

Some PURPLE FLANNEL for me.

Damn, but he looks good in that shirt!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, unfortunately, I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow so I've got to go to bed now...almost midnight here.

Goodnight ladies!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I can't decide if this one -

Or this one -

is my favorite..

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

G'night RiG

sigpic