• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post

Thanks for the ShowerDean!
    Y'welcome.

Have a nice shower, yourself.
    Thanks. Would have been reeeeaaaalllly nice if he was in there with me Uhm...oh.

We'll be here....but not for long, its almost time to make dinner.
    Gotcha. speaking of dinner I had me a bacon cheeseburger for my dinner, with fries. I'm a girl after Dean's heart.

FYI: My keyboard is acting fine today. Must have been a fluke thing.

Oh, Jensen and his bubble gum!

Hehe. You weren't the only one. I was really disappointed during that ep.
    Yeah, me too! I so wanted to see his legs, hell his whole towel clad body, like we did Sam's in "Hell House". Lucky Samgirls.

HOLY HAWT BOWLEGS BATMAN!!!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    That makes him kinda hotter.. Is that weird?
    Nope.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    not at all... we came to that conclusion a long time ago... RiG might remember that convo, but it was before Grace and copter's time.... back when Jen was here full time, and so were queeny and all the old thunkers... been a couple years atleast....
    Eh, not sure I do remember actually. Do you remember any specifics?

Double rearsearch!

With a side order of whump!

Eh, does anyone remember what episode it's from? Dean is nursing a dislocated shoulder that Sam pops back into place later, if that helps.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 30 May 2012, 05:42 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

You're my hero RiG! Not only does it include whumped Dean with a dislocated shoulder but it's a full-length whumped Dean with a dislocated shoulder... NICE!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

You're my hero RiG! Not only does it include whumped Dean with a dislocated shoulder but it's a full-length whumped Dean with a dislocated shoulder... NICE!
        You're welcome. Do you by chance remember what episode it's from? Because I have no fudgin' clue!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          You're welcome. Do you by chance remember what episode it's from? Because I have no fudgin' clue!
          I definitely do! I Know What You Did Last Summer

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I definitely do! I Know What You Did Last Summer
            Thank you! Now you are my hero!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yay!

Love that tatoo

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

So do I!

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

not at all... we came to that conclusion a long time ago... RiG might remember that convo, but it was before Grace and copter's time.... back when Jen was here full time, and so were queeny and all the old thunkers... been a couple years atleast....
                  Cool!

Thanks. Would have been reeeeaaaalllly nice if he was in there with me Uhm...oh.
                  LOL!

Gotcha. speaking of dinner I had me a bacon cheeseburger for my dinner, with fries. I'm a girl after Dean's heart.
                  Yum! I had salad, a banana and some taquitos.
                  FYI: My keyboard is acting fine today. Must have been a fluke thing.
                  Weird.
                  Yeah, me too! I so wanted to see his legs, hell his whole towel clad body, like we did Sam's in "Hell House". Lucky Samgirls.
                  Yeah...I liked that scene. But would have loved it if Dean was the towel boy.
                  HOLY HAWT BOWLEGS BATMAN!!!

Double rearsearch!
                  With a side order of whump!
                  Yipee!!!

Double thunk.

Comment

Eh, not sure I do remember actually. Do you remember any specifics?
                    not really.... someone was posting Skin caps, and we were complaining about there not being enough shirtless!Dean.... then someone pointed out it was b/c Jensen is really modest and conservative when it comes to nudity.... it might have been before your time too.... i'm an old fart when you compare who's been on the forums the longest this was back when Jen and Lucie and Fainnie and queeny and Lizzie and Kady and Switch and CKO and jaded_wraith..... and wow, that's a lot of dean girls who are no longer active
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL!

Yum! I had salad, a banana and some taquitos.
                      Ooh, yours sound yummy too! And you do know that Dean likes taquitos too right?

Weird.
                      Yeah. I pulled a page out of Col. Sheppards Computer Repair book. I turned it off and then on again. Was working fine afterwords.

Yeah...I liked that scene. But would have loved it if Dean was the towel boy.
                      Me too!

Yipee!!!

That angel boy is cute and all, but, I have to take the guy behind the wheel..

not really.... someone was posting Skin caps, and we were complaining about there not being enough shirtless!Dean.... then someone pointed out it was b/c Jensen is really modest and conservative when it comes to nudity.... it might have been before your time too.... i'm an old fart when you compare who's been on the forums the longest this was back when Jen and Lucie and Fainnie and queeny and Lizzie and Kady and Switch and CKO and jaded_wraith..... and wow, that's a lot of dean girls who are no longer active
                      I think I was around for that. Pity those other folks you mentioned aren't now.

Okay, more tattoo...

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ooh, yours sound yummy too! And you do know that Dean likes taquitos too right?
                        It was yummy. And healthy...to make up for the candy that I had this afternoon.
                        Yeah. I pulled a page out of Col. Sheppards Computer Repair book. I turned it off and then on again. Was working fine afterwords.
                        I love that book. However the problem that my laptop has now is shutting itself off. *sigh*
                        That angel boy is cute and all, but, I'll take the guy behind the wheel..
                        I'm greedy, I'll take both.
                        I think I was around for that. Pity those other folks you mentioned aren't now.
                        But we are! And we have fun too.

Okay, more tattoo...
                        I like it! I would totally get that...as a henna.

Comment

It was yummy. And healthy...to make up for the candy that I had this afternoon.
                          Bad girl! I had a Hoodsie cup just a few minutes ago. It too was yummy.

I love that book. However the problem that my laptop has now is shutting itself off. *sigh*
                          Hmm, don't know if I should take that literally or not.

I'm greedy, I'll take both.
                          Iiiiif, yooouuuuu, wiiiiiiiiish.

But we are! And we have fun too.
                          Yes we do.

Cool!

OMG! Dean is absolutely stunningly gorgeous in this pic!

HomelandSecurity!Dean
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Bad girl! I had a Hoodsie cup just a few minutes ago. It too was yummy.
                            I'm unfamiliar with that. I guess its good.
                            Hmm, don't know if I should take that literally or not.
                            My laptop battery doesn't charge anymore, so if it even gets unplugged for a second the thing shuts itself off. I finally got the money to replace the battery and its in the mail.
                            OMG! Dean is absolutely stunningly gorgeous in this pic!
                            Yes he is!
                            HomelandSecurity!Dean
                            Love it! So professional.

Oh, and I started watching SPN with my brothers! They really like it so far! We have to watch quickly, cuz I'm taking the DVDs back to Iowa with me in a month.

Comment

sounds like your cooling fan's gone.... you could get a cooling fan lapdesk to set it on or just get a brand new computer.... whichever's in your budget....

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...W/bc16502f.jpg
                              you'd have to get it redone every few weeks.... it might just be better to get a perminant tattoo.... unless you're afraid of needles?
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

sounds like your cooling fan's gone.... you could get a cooling fan lapdesk to set it on or just get a brand new computer.... whichever's in your budget....
                                I bought a new battery, so I'm hoping that fixes the problem.
                                I have a cooling lapdesk, so it usually doesn't overheat.
                                This laptop just has to last me another year and a half. I'm planning on getting a new one after I graduate and start working fulltime.
                                you'd have to get it redone every few weeks.... it might just be better to get a perminant tattoo.... unless you're afraid of needles?
                                I'm not afraid of needles, I'm afraid of commitment.

Comment

Working...
                                X