Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Watched Bloody Mary yesterday. Man that was creepy...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Watched Bloody Mary yesterday. Man that was creepy...
        Yeah, that's kind of a creepy one. Good, but creepy. (Did you catch Dan Shea's brief appearance?) But the one after that is Skin which is a good ep for more reasons than one.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
          Yeah, that's kind of a creepy one. Good, but creepy. (Did you catch Dan Shea's brief appearance?) But the one after that is Skin which is a good ep for more reasons than one.
          I did catch Dan Shea! I was pointing at the screen and yelling "Siler!"
          I was also yelling "Cadman!" at the screen when I watched Phantom Traveler

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            I did catch Dan Shea! I was pointing at the screen and yelling "Siler!"
            I was also yelling "Cadman!" at the screen when I watched Phantom Traveler
            wow, im so stupid. Got the dan shea one but I spent the entire of phantom traveler going "who is that woman" i knew i recognised her from somewhere and believe I didnt realise. Doh *head desk*

Comment

I was the opposite. Got Cadman instantly but had to think for a minute about Dan Shea

Comment

Comment

Watched "Skin" this afternoon. I have one word: eugh!
                  That really creeped me out!

Comment

lol, I have to cover my eyes when it does the skin shedding thing, just too gross to watch. Mind you the sound of it isnt exactly nice either.

Comment

I watched, I just put my laptop on mute

Comment

yea that one still creeps me out, and i always forget to look away

Comment

whoops, just a little bit too big
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yummy....

Comment

I always watched the show because of him, thank you for opening this thread.. lotta yummy pics in one place

Comment

Your welcome. He was one of the reasons I started to watch the show too, that and its the kind of stuff I like to watch. He is definately a very nice added bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X