• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    sneaky! *huggles back*

brown plaid flannel?

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...212-A-0011.jpg
    I've been told.

Yes please! Very very nice...makes you want to slowly take it off...

Comment

how about some skin peekage?

sigpic

Comment

Aw, damn!I missed you guys!

Love the brown flannel, and skin peekage!!! wouldn't mind waking up to that!!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been away for far too long!!
        COPTOR!!!

RiG.....will this count for bowlegs?

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...194072_n-1.jpg
        Most definitely!!!

Strange thing happened a half hour ago. We had a power surge (where everything goes off and then back on?) and when the TV came back on we had no cable for a few seconds then no sound once the cable came back. And both mine and my neighbors floodlights are on and have been since the power surge. As I said. Strange.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh my word! *THUD*
          Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Aw, damn!I missed you guys!
          Strange thing happened a half hour ago. We had a power surge (where everything goes off and then back on?) and when the TV came back on we had no cable for a few seconds then no sound once the cable came back. And both mine and my neighbors floodlights are on and have been since the power surge. As I said. Strange.
          Here now.
          Weird power surge. Glad it came back. No power is awful. When I was little we used to light candles and play Scatagories when the lights went out.

Comment

and waist coat for me @-@ guh......

Originally posted by RiG
            sounds like you may have a deamon riding the line
            Last edited by Lilith; 26 May 2012, 06:27 AM. Reason: quoting fail
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Lilith, love the way you worded your edit reason!

Home from work! Whew! It's hotter than Dean here!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Oh my word! *THUD*

Here now.
              Weird power surge. Glad it came back. No power is awful. When I was little we used to light candles and play Scatagories when the lights went out.
              Thanks. Ooh, that sounds like so much fun!!! I LOVE Scatagories. Used to have it.

Originally posted by bluity
              That is way more than "peekage." That can't be called "peekage!" Nonono, that's...that's...just mean. Pure evil!
              That is so what it is.

*jaw drops* ...OMG!!!

So...obviously he knows he's hot. And he knows that there are thousands of women around the world drooling and ogling and squeeing and flailing and hyperventilating because of him. But -- and correct me if I'm wrong -- I get the impression that he doesn't get it. He knows but doesn't quite understand. And because it feels that way to me, I only like him more. Adorable bastard!
              Oh, you said it! And that he is!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

lol... i meant to quote you and accidentally quoted grace instead.... so i had to back and edit... how i made that mistake tho, i'm not sure i'm gonna blame it on sleep deprivation..... freakin wedding parties are v tiresome....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  lol... i meant to quote you and accidentally quoted grace instead.... so i had to back and edit... how i made that mistake tho, i'm not sure i'm gonna blame it on sleep deprivation..... freakin wedding parties are v tiresome....
                  Heh, I see. Darn those wedding parties!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Heh, I see. Darn those wedding parties!
                    i went to work friday morning at 7 am, worked a double with no back-up, and didn't get home til midnight... cuaght a few winks, and got up and went back to work yesterday at 8am.... when i got home yesterday afternoon, i passed out til this moring.... we had a wedding party in house.... sometimes i hate working at a hotel.... but i have no one to blame but myself since i volunteered to do it....
                    sigpic

Comment

how about some skin peekage?

*deliberate repost*

*melts into pile of goo*

Thanks for that copter! BTW - Have I told you that I love your sig?

Hi! *waves emphatically* I've just discovered this thread and thought I'd try to participate. I've had an attraction to Jensen since I saw him on Smallville (Season 4 - which, btw, I'm tempted to watch just for him lol) and SPN has only made that attraction grow.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh my word!!! *flails as heart stops* That man is just friggin sexy in this pic.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

welcome to the Pit M! have you watched Dark Angel? he's a bit young for some of us in there, but i personally think he looks adorably cute
                          sigpic

Comment

welcome to the Pit M! have you watched Dark Angel? he's a bit young for some of us in there, but i personally think he looks adorably cute
                            I've never seen Dark Angel. I try to stay away from times when the actor is really young because I tend to like them a bit more filled out. Like, Jensen's shape now is perfect to me.. I even think he was a bit thin in the beginning of SPN but that could be just me.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

i hear ya... idt he was particularly young in DA, but he did look more like the fresh faced s1 Dean... which, like i said, i found adaroably cute, but i also v much like the hawt hunk he is nao too
                              sigpic

Comment

i hear ya... idt he was particularly young in DA, but he did look more like the fresh faced s1 Dean... which, like i said, i found adaroably cute, but i also v much like the hawt hunk he is nao too
                                I like the thick sleekness he has going on.. You know, Jared is muscle (and kinda hawt at that lol) but Jensen has a bit more to him and yet he's still fit and I love that.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X