Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Nice pics!! Also, don't forget to take out the [img] tags when you quote. If you don't sometimes the mods come in an delete posts.
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to remember that.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Don't worry, I'll share him. He can guard both our bodies.

Aw, I don't really care anymore, they don't troll this thread much so every once in a while I leave the [IMG] tags in place. Like I did last night. So don't worry too much about it Hunter.
    Hehe, I'm sure he can.

Cool. I'll try and keep it in mind though.

And just a general *swoon* to all the picture and gifs posted recently! I'm just going to sit down with a glass of whiskey and enjoy them. Coming here is already becoming one of the highlights of my day!

"A Sci-Fi friend is a lifetime friend."

sigpic

"I prefer bourbon... not too pricey and fairly strong. Coincidentally that is the way I prefer my men as well."

- All quotes in signature is an A.Hunter original as far as I know.

Comment

Far from "trolling" this thread or any other thunk thread ,I and the other Mods are simply trying to enforce the LONG standing pic posting rules.

I've just changed umpteen tags on posts,but deleted some others in line with the policy of this site.

Every 400kb -1 or 2000 Kb gif or image costs Darren in extra bandwidth and slows the load for those of us who are on slower net connections.

Here's the guideline link again : Picture & Animated gif posting rules

Max kb file size =100KB.
      Max wdth =700 px.

Use this thread properly ,or lose it ladies.
      Show some consideration for other Members and a little more respect for the man who pays the bills.

Bagpuss
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to explain things, Bagpuss. I should have checked the rules, I am sorry for that. I was way too eager to start posting to get to know these lovely ladies. I will be a lot more careful in the future.

sigpic

"I prefer bourbon... not too pricey and fairly strong. Coincidentally that is the way I prefer my men as well."

Comment

You're welcome ,AH ,and the post was a "To All" ,not aimed at you by any means.

Other threads are going to be checked out by the Mods too ,not just those in the SPN section.

I've taken you off Probie btw,because that should help you preview your pics and keep up with the chat in the threads.

Whatever you may hear ,we Mods don't eat New Members,lol !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks, Bagpuss!

Oh, I know. I just didn't take time to find the image posting rules, and that is on me.

And I really appreciate being taken off of Probie! It will definitely make keeping up with things more easy!

sigpic

Comment

Awwww, booo. I totally forgot about the rules, too, Hunter, in my excitement about posting things. I'll have to be more careful.

I guess this calls for some more dimples, since they are, in fact, perturbed:

Comment

By the way, RiG, that rearsearch you did was niiiiiiiice. What in the world was he doing???

And I, too, am impressed and pleased that they have gifs out of the wet hair already.

Comment

Originally posted by bluity View Post
                  Awwww, booo. I totally forgot about the rules, too, Hunter, in my excitement about posting things. I'll have to be more careful.

I guess this calls for some more dimples, since they are, in fact, perturbed:
                  With these lovely ladies? It is like the best of parties that will never end... excitement should be expected! Then again... always stay safe!

I will bow down to you as the keeper of the dimples, especially perturbed ones.

Has anyone taken the position of "Queen Of The Raised Eyebrow"? Cause I would be more than glad to fill a cadet position!

Hehe... *swoons*

sigpic

Comment

Happy Tuesday Pit!
                    Originally posted by A.Hunter View Post
                    With these lovely ladies? It is like the best of parties that will never end... excitement should be expected! Then again... always stay safe!
                    We are quite lovely, aren't we? Glad you all have joined. Its a party in here.
                    Has anyone taken the position of "Queen Of The Raised Eyebrow"? Cause I would be more than glad to fill a cadet position!
                    I don't think so. Its all yours.
                    I am Keeper of the Aviators and Queen of the Impala.

Comment

For your notes, Iolanda, because I’m sure there’ll be a quiz later on (and you want to pass it of course), here are some more examples of perturbed dimples:...

I may need to do some research and make an actual collection of these. As boring and tedious as that sounds, heh heh.

Wet hair seems to be of universal thunkability. All the different things we drool over, but everyone seems to have commented (swooned, drooled, melted, thudded, squealed, etc.) on it, both here and all over online. I think that’s funny. Just what is it about that that seems to get all of us?
                      Ah, thank you for the expalnation. So the "perturbed" is more referring to Jensen and not to the dimples, right?

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                      And wet hair...I don't think it's so much about the hair as the suggestion of the imminent nekkidness that came just before...wetness implies one of two things: you've just gotten wet and should get undressed and dry off...or you've been naked and are still in the process of drying off. Either really works for me.
                      Honestly, I just liked the wet hair and it had nothing to do with the the nakedness at all. I just like the look of it. All the little spikes
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yeah, they appear when he is perturbed, but I like the thought that they themselves are perturbed, too.

I will happily be the Keeper of the Dimples, and look forward to seeing what treasures the Queen of the Raised Eyebrow has to offer!

Just found this, Grace. Thought you might need it...

Comment

Yeah, they appear when he is perturbed, but I like the thought that they themselves are perturbed, too.

I will happily be the Keeper of the Dimples, and look forward to seeing what treasures the Queen of the Raised Eyebrow has to offer!

Just found this, Grace. Thought you might need it...
                          http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...y/LOLOMFG2.jpg
                          OOOHHH! *thud* Mine...totally mine.
                          Thanks!! *hugs*

Comment

Sorry Bagpuss, I wasn't feeling well last night when I said that, and when I don't feel well I tend to get a bit...bad mouthy. I know you guys don't troll the threads. I am so sorry!!! I'm not feeling any better today but I'll try to behave myself.

By the way, RiG, that rearsearch you did was niiiiiiiice.
                            Thanks.

What in the world was he doing???
                            I wish I knew!

And I, too, am impressed and pleased that they have gifs out of the wet hair already.
                            Yeah, I had a feeling they would be out that quickly.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hope you feel better RiG!

Comment

RiG......what happened to your avatar???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X