No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree RiG and Sis. I really wanted to hug Bobby. Stupid Dean.

Yay for just being out of the shower... *thud*

Comment

I think he even says "When has getting something I wanted EVER ended well..."
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
        Yeah, I remember that. Poor Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          I agree RiG and Sis. I really wanted to hug Bobby. Stupid Dean.
          Bobby definitely deserved a hug last night. A Big bear hug!

Yay for just being out of the shower... *thud*
          YAY!

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
          Oh, you're right, he did say that. Poor Dean!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, people. I have so much to say I can’t even stand it… I’ve waited too long and too much has been going on here!!!

I neeeed to comment on some of these pictures:

RiG, I have to say that I love your little picspam story thingies. I find myself with a stupid look on my face that’s kind of a mixture between a grin and a smirk. A smin? A grirk?

This one

makes me want to die. That wouldn't quote (do .gifs not quote?) so I had to copy it in again. I'm sure you're all so disappointed to have to look at it again!

Anyway.

These too, being the looking down that I love so very very much!

He is so cute here!
            So thanks for that.
            Here's another one I dredged up somewhere (here?) that I love for that embarrassed/shy looking down love I have:

GUH!

I was also highly amused at the slew of rear-view pictures, and that picture from the food truck is IN.CRED.I.BLE.

Grace, is it you with the sunglasses thing? Did you guys see that picture Danneel tweeted today?

khhhhhhhh. This one really gets me. Maybe it’s because I’m envious of her, having him standing there like that. Maybe it’s that plaid shirt. Maybe it’s that for some reason he looks extra…solid or something in this pic and I just wanna grab ‘im and not let go.

Not that I don’t always want to do that.

I, too, was frustrated by the tease we got this last episode. I may be projecting that frustration here just a tiny bit, but HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN A MAN PUT ON HIS SHIRT FIRST? WITH A TOWEL STILL ON? What kind of nonsense is this???

Sorry, I'm calm now. Perfectly fine.

And RiG, I did not initially notice the towel, so I thank you for pointing it out. And I still enjoyed fresh-from-the-shower Dean very much, even with a t-shirt on. Because we all know that we don’t get single layers as often as we should.

I love the double hunk thunks, also.
            And but of course, RiG,
            Jensen is the cuter one.

I also agree with sis’s ideas behind Dean’s actions in this ep, but I, too, felt bad about it.
            And to end my long recap of all the things I should have been commenting on all this time, here are some things for you to ogle—er, glance briefly at when you have nothing better to do.

Smirky evil Dean, one of my favorite kinds:

And smirky regular Dean is nice, too, of course.

Speaking of smirky, these little dimples

took me a long time to notice, for some reason. Really? With all the time I’ve spent staring at this man? But anyway, they’re not happy dimples like Jared’s – they’re perturbed dimples! Freakin’ cute!

Comment

Mmmm, shower Dean.

http://i.imgur.com/Drl0d.png

http://i.imgur.com/zaJhT.png

Aaaaaand, now that I have posted a few pictures I have to bounce out again... time to fall asleep to Supernatural.
              "A Sci-Fi friend is a lifetime friend."

sigpic

"I prefer bourbon... not too pricey and fairly strong. Coincidentally that is the way I prefer my men as well."

- All quotes in signature is an A.Hunter original as far as I know.

Comment

Great pics there A.Hunter!

Originally posted by bluity View Post

RiG, I have to say that I love your little picspam story thingies. I find myself with a stupid look on my face that’s kind of a mixture between a grin and a smirk. A smin? A grirk?
                Thank you. They're fun to do but very time consuming what with looking for just the right gifs to go with the words/conversation. Still very fun to do.

This one

makes me want to die.
                Yeah, same here. O.O

That wouldn't quote (do .gifs not quote?) so I had to copy it in again.
                Oh, they quote. *points up* You just might have been attacked by the infamous Gateworld Gremlin. Dean's been hunting it for a while now, still hasn't found a way to kill it yet.

I'm sure you're all so disappointed to have to look at it again!
                Oh, very disappointed.

These too, being the looking down that I love so very very much!
                http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...lfm8o1_400.gif

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...lfm8o1_400.gif
                So thanks for that.
                You're very welcome.

Here's another one I dredged up somewhere (here?) that I love for that embarrassed/shy looking down love I have:
                http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...l1npo1_500.gif
                GUH!
                Oh, GUH indeed!

I was also highly amused at the slew of rear-view pictures, and that picture from the food truck is IN.CRED.I.BLE.
                Rearview is always good. And I highly agree with you about the food truck picture.

Grace, is it you with the sunglasses thing? Did you guys see that picture Danneel tweeted today?
                http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...248ublarge.jpg
                Oh, Grace is gonna flip when she see's this. She's also gonna notice that the wrong person is wearing aviators. And can I just say: SWEET MERCIFUL AWESOME!!!

khhhhhhhh. This one really gets me. Maybe it’s because I’m envious of her, having him standing there like that. Maybe it’s that plaid shirt. Maybe it’s that for some reason he looks extra…solid or something in this pic and I just wanna grab ‘im and not let go.
                Girl, you're not the only one.

Not that I don’t always want to do that.
                Preaching to the choir girl.

I, too, was frustrated by the tease we got this last episode. I may be projecting that frustration here just a tiny bit, but HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN A MAN PUT ON HIS SHIRT FIRST? WITH A TOWEL STILL ON? What kind of nonsense is this???
                Nope. Can't say as I have.

Sorry, I'm calm now. Perfectly fine.
                Uh huh. Sure.

And RiG, I did not initially notice the towel, so I thank you for pointing it out. And I still enjoyed fresh-from-the-shower Dean very much, even with a t-shirt on. Because we all know that we don’t get single layers as often as we should.
                Y'welcome. I think the reason why I noticed it was because I was actually looking for it. Kept hoping to see it on him.

I love the double hunk thunks, also.
                And but of course, RiG,

Okay, so totally in love with this pic!

I too love it when Dean smirks. Love his dimples! There was someone in here, once upon a time, who had a thing for those perturbed dimples. Turned me on to 'em she did.
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 22 April 2012, 02:28 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Geez, we should totally have a longest post competition.
                  Originally posted by bluity View Post
                  Okay, people. I have so much to say I can’t even stand it… I’ve waited too long and too much has been going on here!!!
                  Hey bluity! Glad you're back! Keep posting!
                  http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...248ublarge.jpg
                  Oh my GUH!!!!! *THUD* Gorgegous!!! Thanks for posting that...and so big too.... *happy puddle of Grace*

Love your other gif/pics! And the dimples. Very nice.

Great picsA.Hunter!!!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Oh, Grace is gonna flip when she see's this. She's also gonna notice that the wrong person is wearing aviators. And can I just say: SWEET MERCIFUL AWESOME!!!
                  Grace did flip. And stared. And oggled. And stared some more.
                  Hehe. Danneel looks nice in the aviators, but Jensen's still got sunglasses on. Lucky lady.

Comment

Geez, we should totally have a longest post competition.
                    LOL! Yeah!

Oh my GUH!!!!! *THUD* Gorgegous!!! Thanks for posting that...and so big too.... *happy puddle of Grace*
                    Yep, that's about how I thought you'd react to that pic.

Grace did flip. And stared. And oggled. And stared some more.
                    Ha! I knew it!

Hehe. Danneel looks nice in the aviators, but Jensen's still got sunglasses on. Lucky lady.
                    True. If only we knew what brand of sunglasses he's wearing...t'would be cool.

Some arms in the hopes of coaxing coptor out...

...and wet headed Dean for me.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Some arms in the hopes of coaxing coptor out...
                      *jumps into thread at the mention of 'arms' and squishy huggles RiG*
                      sigpic

Comment

True. If only we knew what brand of sunglasses he's wearing...t'would be cool.
                        Truth be told, I never really care what brand they wear. They are usually way too expensive for me anyways.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        Yay!!! *tacklehugs Copter and chains her to thread* Now you can stay.

Comment

Truth be told, I never really care what brand they wear. They are usually way too expensive for me anyways.
                          Regardless of the price I am all too interested in brand names of clothes and things that Jensen wears. IDK why. Maybe I'm just weird that way?

LOL! *squishy huggles*

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Regardless of the price I am all too interested in brand names of clothes and things that Jensen wears. IDK why. Maybe I'm just weird that way?
                            Hehe. Nope, it doesn't make you weird.
                            *joins the huggling*

Comment

Yay!!! *tacklehugs Copter and chains her to thread* Now you can stay.
                              I will be happily chained to this thread

LOL! *squishy huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

I will be happily chained to this thread
                                Good.

Dean'll drink to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X