Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Yay! *happydance*
    I've never seen anyone look as good wearing sunglasses as he does!

What you said.....*thud*
    Indeed.

Oh...MAMA!!!

Of course you know my eyes are drawn to the thigh in the pic on the right. Right?

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
    My 9 year old's interpretation of "It's a Terrible Life": "Mommy! WHAT did they do to Dean? Why, why is he in those clothes? and why is he driving that car? and OMG! why is listening to NEWS and not MUSIC?" pause. solemn look. "Mommy, is Dean in Hell again?"
    LOL!!!

But my god, that man can sure rock a suit...sigh...
    Yes. Yes he can!

Originally posted by A.Hunter View Post
    *shifty eyes* I did NOT join this forum just to say Hi... and I have NOT been sneaking around through the majority of the pages of this thread loving every second of it.

So, yeah... Hi!
    Hello there! And welcome to thread you were NOT lurking on.

Oh...my!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      I've never seen anyone look as good wearing sunglasses as he does!
      Very true!

Of course you know my eyes are drawn to the thigh in the pic on the right. Right?
      That was the idea. Whoa! Lips!

Comment

Very true!
        Yes, indeed.

That was the idea.
        It was a good idea.

Whoa! Lips!
        I know huh?

Whoa! Eyes!

...and lips.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hello there! And welcome to thread you were NOT lurking on.
          Thank you! Aaaaand, since I am unfortunately a "probie" at this time I will leave you with this for today:

http://i.imgur.com/tMJTD.png

Since he looks sooo lovely sleeping and at... oooups... 4am OZ time it is what I need to do as well!
          "A Sci-Fi friend is a lifetime friend."

sigpic

"I prefer bourbon... not too pricey and fairly strong. Coincidentally that is the way I prefer my men as well."

- All quotes in signature is an A.Hunter original as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Hunter View Post
            Thank you!
            Welcome.

Aaaaand, since I am unfortunately a "probie" at this time I will leave you with this for today:

http://i.imgur.com/tMJTD.png

Since he looks sooo lovely sleeping and at... oooups... 4am OZ time it is what I need to do as well!
            Oh, cute sleeping Dean! Luffs you! *hugs*

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

*stumbles into thread, and collapses*
              sigpic

Comment

Hey coptor. *helps coptor up*

This is not a recap, just a vignette about one scene in particular.

Spoiler:
                Oh man! We were soooooooooo close to seeing Dean in nothing but a towel. I was so excited when I realized Dean was in the shower while Sam was talking to him. The water shuts off, cut to bathroom and we see a hand reaching out from behind the shower curtain (and a peek at Dean's head) to grab a towel, then the scene cuts to these two guys outside the haunted house And I was like NOOOOOOOOO!!! WHYYYYYYY??? The next time we see Dean he's just put a t-shirt on and, boy, did he look damn cute with his wet, fresh-from-the-shower hair. I mean GUH inducing sexy! Now, to my surprise I noticed that Dean is still wearing the towel, Dean in a t-shirt and towel would have been of ovary exploding hotness but we never got a whole body shot of said hotness...just a mere glimpse of the towel wrapped around his waist - in closeup. Blink and you'll miss it.

I guess, we'll just have to take what we can get? HELL NO! I want Dean in a towel damnit!!! The Samgirls got Sam in a towel, now it's our turn! With respect to Jensen of course. I'm looking forward to the screencaps of that scene regardless.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL!!! After I watched the ep (like 3 minutes ago) I just totally knew you were going to comment on that. And I have to admit, I was kinda hoping for a little towel action too.

Comment

You know me so well.

Okay, a cute double thunk...

...even though Jensen is the cuter one.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Very cute indeed.
                      Love me some double thunks.

Comment

Nice double hunks! (a typo that I'm keeping because it's rather apt and I like it)

The only glimpse we get of the towel...

...and it falls under the "double thunk" category.

I'm also miffed because we (I) don't get to see Dean's nekkid bowlegs.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice double hunks! (a typo that I'm keeping because it's rather apt and I like it)

[SIZE=1]
                          The only glimpse we get of the towel...
                          ...and it falls under the "double thunk" category.
                          LOL!!! Hunks. I like it.

Oooh! Towel!!! *THUD*

Comment

New ep ramblings
                            Spoiler:

Ok, Dean was fantastic as always in the new one. But I got really upset with Dean near the end. Poor Bobby. I don't get why Dean really wanted to believe that Bobby was helping them...and then when Bobby actually showed up, Dean was upset. I don't get it.

Comment

I have a reply to that, but not sure how to ad spoiler tags. Pardon my vagueness, but I think it's because when has Dean getting something he REALLY wants EVER ended well for him? And, he's naturally torn between wanting it, and know what he wants is wrong according to everything he's ever been taught his whole life. It's ok to want it when the likelihood is zero, but if it becomes a possibility it scares him because it calls his own beliefs into question.
                              sigpic
                              Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                              --Angels in America

Comment

LOL!!! Hunks. I like it.
                                So do I.

Oooh! Towel!!! *THUD*
                                Agreed.

Also, I felt the same way about Dean at the end too Grace.
                                Spoiler:
                                I couldn't believe he was acting that way towards Bobby. And I felt so bad for Bobby in the last scene, when they're driving away. I just wanted to hug the stuffing out of him!

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                                I have a reply to that, but not sure how to ad spoiler tags.
                                There used to be a Spoiler button before one of the GW upgrades but it has been removed for some reason, think it wasn't working on the new server. So, now we have to manually type in the tag--->[SPOILERS] around the spoilers. But be sure to put one of these---> / when typing the closing spoiler tag--->[/SPOILER*]...I substitute an asterisk for the last "S" so you can see what it looks like.

Pardon my vagueness, but I think it's because when has Dean getting something he REALLY wants EVER ended well for him? And, he's naturally torn between wanting it, and know what he wants is wrong according to everything he's ever been taught his whole life. It's ok to want it when the likelihood is zero, but if it becomes a possibility it scares him because it calls his own beliefs into question.
                                Vagueness parnoned. Very interesting point you make here.

A fresh-from-the-shower Dean is a thing of BEAUTY!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X