No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting this one again because his butt is just so damned perfect here.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

thanks for the arms RiG....I will have sweet dreams tonight that I wrapped in them
      sigpic

Comment

Hello again.

Copter, I was participating silently in the Easter egg hunt, but I was just lagging behind.

RiG, that "back peekage" is WONderful.

Boy, I'm gonna be glad when I'm finally able to just post like a regular person. This moderated posting makes me even slower! My responses have to wait while you guys forge ahead in your comments, and it makes me less likely to post, which will just drag it out longer! You all went through it at some point, too, I guess. I just thought I'd bellyache a little.

You know what's funny? I've noticed when I go looking for images online, lots of the pics that come up are from this freakin' thread! How did I not find this sooner??

I found this the other day, and figured you all would appreciate it:

And here's that looking down thing again (that I love SO much)...

Adorable!

And speaking of "adorable," this is one of the cutest shots of him I've ever freakin' seen!

Comment

Hey!!! Am I free? I think I'm free!

I'm a REAL person now!

Comment

YOU GO YOU!!!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            thanks for the arms RiG....I will have sweet dreams tonight that I wrapped in them
            You're welcome!

Originally posted by bluity View Post
            Hello again.
            Hello!

RiG, that "back peekage" is WONderful.
            It so is! It's one of my new favorite things.

Boy, I'm gonna be glad when I'm finally able to just post like a regular person. This moderated posting makes me even slower! My responses have to wait while you guys forge ahead in your comments, and it makes me less likely to post, which will just drag it out longer! You all went through it at some point, too, I guess. I just thought I'd bellyache a little.
            Um...I don't think I did. Don't think they moderated posts back when I joined. They do it now because of spammers.

You know what's funny? I've noticed when I go looking for images online, lots of the pics that come up are from this freakin' thread! How did I not find this sooner??
            I've even found pics of mine in this thread when Googling Jensen/Dean.

I found this the other day, and figured you all would appreciate it:
            http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/..._1280X1024.png
            Oh, definitely appreciate it!

Even made sig last year with that pic.

And here's that looking down thing again (that I love SO much)...
            http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...ala_1235AA.jpg
            Adorable!
            Agreed. And I just wanna lick that KNEE!!!

Looking down...

And speaking of "adorable," this is one of the cutest shots of him I've ever freakin' seen!
            http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...ty/NEWcute.jpg
            LOVE IT!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Happy Easter!

and congrats bluity
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter!!!

A new behind the scenes pic...

...loving the stance! Bowlegs.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG, or anyone really.....I know this is a funny, but can anyone tell me what episode they pulled the pic of Dean from? I feel like I should know.....that smirk.....it's driving me crazy......what eppy is it from??? I am thinking "Wendigo" after Ranger Rick stopped him from stepping on the bear trap but I am not sure....please help!

sigpic

Comment

You are right there coptor. It is indeed after Ranger Rick stopped Dean from steping in that bear trap.

Okay, I know this is old but...you gotta watch it! Leeza says something about his lips that gets an epically cute and A-dorable reaction out of Jensen. Oh, and there's mistletoe action.

He comes in around 2:25.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey all! Love the pics over the weekend! I just got back from a wonderful weekend with my roomie's family.
                        Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                        Quick random question: Just watched Monster Movie with dd and we can't figure out the boys knew Lucy was the shifter just from her blotting her lipstick...thoughts?
                        This was my roommates' theory: the lipstick blot was just a way to identify her. The paper showed that she had been at the bar when Dean and what's-her-name disappeared. So, Sam figured that she was the likely suspect.

Comment

Hey Grace! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Okay, am I seeing things or is this guy wearing Dean's ring???
                          Spoiler:

So, I was watching "Frontierland" on my lappy when I caught sight of a little bit o'gold peeking out from his shirt that I thought could be The Amulet (which is brass I know) so I did a few "rewinds" to get another look. Then while rewinding I noticed the guys ring and ...I did a double take. I rewound again this time so I could pause the DVD and get a good long look at the ring. Couldn't pause it where I wanted to (the second where the ring could be seen clearly and where it looks more like Dean's ring than in the posted pic) so I could get a screenshot of it. Had to settle for one of my any screencapping sites to provide the pic. What do you all think? Could it really be Dean's ring???

Have some welcome back sunglasses Grace...
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 April 2012, 03:58 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Yay sunglassess!!!!!!! *tacklehugs RiG* Hi!

I'm currently checking out the GetGlue thingy with the stickers. I saw one of your tweets and figured I'd try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              Yay sunglassess!!!!!!! *tacklehugs RiG* Hi!
                              Hi. *huggles*

I'm currently checking out the GetGlue thingy with the stickers. I saw one of your tweets and figured I'd try it.
                              I'm trying to "unlock" 20 stickers, mostly SPN, cause then they mail you the real things! The actual stickers!

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Hi. *huggles*
                                I'm trying to "unlock" 20 stickers, mostly SPN, cause then they mail you the real things! The actual stickers!
                                I saw that...I'm kinda excited. Still trying to figure it out though.

And I like your new sig. So true.

Comment

Working...
                                X