No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we could play a game: which sweet tops the combination the one posted above.
    like "Jensen and Chocolate" my suggestion would be "jensen and nutella"

hmm, good question, too much xD Stargate (obviously ), star trek, charmed, buffy, CSI, eureka, Dr. Who (only with David Tennant) gilmore girls... just to name a few what do you watch?

Comment

Great idea! Jensen in eatable underwear! XD

I watch a lot of shows. Too many Battlestar Galactica, Prison Break, Dr Who, Torchwood, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Heroes, Fringe, House, Bones, all three CSIs, SGA, Dexter, True Blood, Eleventh Hour, all Wrestling shows and of course Supernatural. Plus many shows I used to watch.
      Yepp, TV junkie and proud of it! XD
      sigpic

Comment

Jensen and lollipop *remembers scene where Dean played with his lips and the pen* *drools*

oh wow / i ever wanted to watch torchwood. oi and i love house. did you see Serenity - the movie? is this "weird" sister of the doctor also playing in the Sarah Connor Cronicles? or is it just me. only have seen the ad on tv.

YAY I'm a junkie too. and i quote from my favourite TV shows and movies. how sickis that?

Comment

A lollipop *dies* I love Criss Angel, the magician, and he loves lollipops! He's so sexy when he does that so I can imagine Jensen... *thud*

Torchwood is awesome! Capt Jack Harkness all the way *dies*
          And yepp, it's the same girl. He name is Summer Glau. I like her better on Sarah Connor although Serenity rocked, too!
          sigpic

Comment

moah, I love this pic:

*faints* *prays to be the pen*

Cool, I like her - but I'm not sure if I will watch the show. atm I have - let's say - different priorities '*continues praying*

Comment

Hehe The smile that followed in that scene... *dreams*

SCC is actually pretty good. Not only because the uncle is totally hot
              sigpic

Comment

ooh yes, but couldn't find a screencap of this smile - maybe you could help me out? *hrrhrr*

hmm... i might have a look but can't promise anything

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  ooh yes, but couldn't find a screencap of this smile - maybe you could help me out? *hrrhrr*

hmm... i might have a look but can't promise anything
                  Let me search

Watch it when you have the time
                  sigpic

Comment

when i have time i will

yay thank you. i would do it by myself but i don't eveb remember the episode i know, shame on me...

Comment

Don't remember the ep either I just knew I had that pic somewhere...
                      sigpic

Comment

oohhh my gosh, that's sooo cute, thank you. I love his mouth - and his eyes - and his smiley - and...

Comment

...and his everything
                          sigpic

Comment

you can read my mind, sis

Comment

*stares at strange conversation*

sigpic

Comment

*stares at luci* what are you doing here? just sitting there and staring at us trying to have a proper conversation with this hot guy in front of our eyes?

Comment

Working...
                                X