No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Being the newbie almost caused me not to join, but you have to start somewhere, right?

OK, in the spirit of trying to figure this out (when I say new, I mean NEW), I'll see what else I can do...

Did that work? Sorry it's a little fuzzy -- I was faaaar away.

Comment

Originally posted by bluity View Post
      Hi. Being the newbie almost caused me not to join, but you have to start somewhere, right?

OK, in the spirit of trying to figure this out (when I say new, I mean NEW), I'll see what else I can do...

Its a good place to start. Glad you joined! Most people on the forum are very accepting and we always love to have new people!

Awesome pic! So jealous!!

Comment

Thanks, Grace! I'm glad to be here. It's actually way past my bedtime (I'm in CDT, but I'm a third-shifter), but I'm already having trouble making myself shut off my computer!

Was that pic too big? I didn't even realize it was that big until I saw it there (TWSS). Should I do the spoiler tag thing for biggies like that? What's the usual?

Comment

Thanks, Grace! I'm glad to be here. It's actually way past my bedtime (I'm in CDT, but I'm a third-shifter), but I'm already having trouble making myself shut off my computer!

Was that pic too big? I didn't even realize it was that big until I saw it there (TWSS). Should I do the spoiler tag thing for biggies like that? What's the usual?
          Hey, I'm in Central time too.

I don't think that pic was too big. Usually try to avoid pics that are wider than 700pix. I usually use spoiler tags for the really big ones and if I'm posting more than 2 or 3 pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! IDJITS!
            I loved that part! Hearing Bobby calling him an idjit again was music to my ears. I missed it so. I missed him!

Just saw the new one and AHH! Loved Dean with the sword.
            Me too!

Oh, and while I was searching for that out I found this...

I made a little squee noise in my throat when I first noticed it.

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, and I joined because I stumbled across your wonderfully entertaining thread and wanted to be a part of it! Now, I'm so new that it won't let me do almost anything. but apparently that goes away soon enough. And I might be sporadic in my appearances. But you guys are hilarious, and your pictures are delightful, and I'm sure I can contribute at least a little! Unfortunately, being so late to join your party, I might post some pics you've all seen before. But it's probably safe to assume that you're all like me when it comes to Jensen pics, and just because you've seen a picture before doesn't make it less enjoyable. As an offering to you all, I wanted to include a picture I took myself from ChiCon last year (featuring the sweater that knew exactly what its job was), but apparently I can't do that. So as an alternative, please accept the most beautiful .gif ever created.
            Hiya bluity! Welcome to the thread! 'Tis great having you here. And don't worry about posting pics we've already seen, we can never see them enough! Besides we do it all the time.

I hope this works. Here goes nothing!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...terview175.gif
            Yep, that one is right up there with the MBG'sE.

How about this one...

God bless the person who made this one.

Right.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/...ncrop62alt.jpg
            OH, HOLY FUDGIN GOD!!!

Oh, it worked alright. Thunk you!

I have the same problem.

Oh, it wasn't too big at all. GW shrinks images anyway so you don't have to worry about the size.;-)
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              I loved that part! Hearing Bobby calling him an idjit again was music to my ears. I missed it so. I missed him!
              Oh I know! Me tooo!! I was squeeing and trying to contain myself. Roomies gave me funny looks.
              Oh, and while I was searching for that out I found this...
              I made a little squee noise in my throat when I first noticed it.
              Yay rearsearch!!! I've missed that.

Comment

Oh I know! Me tooo!! I was squeeing and trying to contain myself. Roomies gave me funny looks.
                LOL!

Yay rearsearch!!! I've missed that.
                So have I.

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Beautiful bums.

I loved that scene though, very cool seeing Dean with a sword.

Comment

Beautiful bums.
                    Yeee-aaaah!

...and look! Back peekage!!!

I loved that scene though, very cool seeing Dean with a sword.

Yes, very cool!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Love it!!! *thud*

Comment

Me too!

One of my favorite scenes in "Swap Meat"...

..."Oh, you shake it up baby!" Jensen delivered that line perfectly.

And my favorite scene in "Party On, Garth" (other than Bobby in the motel room at the end) was Dean and Sam drinking in the office at the brewery. Specifically Dean's reaction after he sniffed the liqueur in the round bottle. "HOLY...!" And his head going up and around - I don't know how else to describe it. I LOL'd so much at that. Jensen does that sort of thing so well! Also loved it when Baxter caught them in the office drinking ("What the hell?!) and Dean just kinda spit the liqueur back into the glass. "Oh, man."
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Me too!
                          One of my favorite scenes in "Swap Meat"...
                          ..."Oh, you shake it up baby!" Jensen delivered that line perfectly.
                          LOL!!! Perfect!

And my favorite scene in "Party On, Garth" (other than Bobby in the motel room at the end) was Dean and Sam drinking in the office at the brewery. Specifically Dean's reaction after he sniffed the liqueur in the round bottle. "HOLY...!" And his head going up and around - I don't know how else to describe it. I LOL'd so much at that. Jensen does that sort of thing so well! Also loved it when Baxter caught them in the office drinking ("What the hell?!) and Dean just kinda spit the liqueur back into the glass.
                          That scene was so funny! I loved Sam's line "Can you even get drunk, its like a vitamin for you?"

Comment

LOL!!! Perfect!
                            Yep.

That scene was so funny! I loved Sam's line "Can you even get drunk, its like a vitamin for you?"
                            Yes, very funny line!

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh Dean....

How about some Monday love?

Comment

Oh sweet merciful awesome!
                                sigpic
                                Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                                --Angels in America

Comment

Working...
                                X