No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the Dean one. I have to admit, I don't really like this one....

Spoiler:

I didn't pin the Sam one so I am having trouble finding it.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Dean definitely needs a better meme...
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

I like it, just...not the Ghostfacers bit...it doesn't make a lick of sense to me. The rest though, yeah.

How do you make one of those? Is there a template? Or...

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          Here is the Dean one. I have to admit, I don't really like this one....

Spoiler:

I didn't pin the Sam one so I am having trouble finding it.
          Oh, neat! Kinda funny....but could be better.
          Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I like it, just...not the Ghostfacers bit...it doesn't make a lick of sense to me. The rest though, yeah.

How do you make one of those? Is there a template? Or...
          I have no idea how to make one...you could probably just do it on gimp without a template.

Comment

just for the record....I did *not* make that......just pinned it......and I have no idea how to make them. I am sure there is a template.
            sigpic

Comment

eh... i doubt there is an actual template... maybe a guideline of what to post.... looks to me like five minutes with MS Paint, and you're done....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

there is always a template I have not tried this out though.....just found it......

try this
                sigpic

Comment

of course someone would make a template... every meme has a standard template, but doubt many ppl would have a "what demons think i do" in this case, someone made a template, and someone else tweaked it to fit the fandom.... that's the great thing about memes, ther is no stock answer
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I gimped, I gimped! Ok, a trained monkey could have probably done this, but I didn't have a trained monkey on hand to show me how, just copter's tutorials. I'm so proud of myself...ok, you call can go back to your regularly scheduled thunking now, and I'm going to enjoy my new banner.
                    sigpic
                    Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                    --Angels in America

Comment

lol... it's a really nice banner sis! i don't use gimp, but i'm pretty good with PS even without the tutorials... but man do they help
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday gang!! Hope ya'll get to enjoy a little SPN today.

Comment

Hey Grace! Happy Friday! I enjoyed a little SPN last night too

Very nice sig for your first time out sis! I made a sig with that very pic but I can't find it right now...mabye later.

Some of my old icons that I made over the past year or so for those of you new to the thread...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Awesome avis, RiG!
                            I like the second one...

Comment

Thank you.

Heh, a few more...

Oh, and wanted to show you my computer user pic...
                              ...oh, yeah. I've gone from fan to obsessed.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL! Very nice! (and another sunglasses one...*happysigh*)
                                Love the little symbol. My google page has a SPN pic, and my desktop changes through pictures that include lots of SPN.

Comment

Working...
                                X