Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Coptor!!! *glomps*

OH MY JENSEN!!! He's so damned adorable in these pics!*swoons* They new?

This site has pretty good quality screencaps, however, it is lacking most of season 1 has full seasons 2-3-4 and some S5 caps.

You could also try Pretty As A Picture] but, keep in mind my browser, Safari, has been having trouble connecting to the site's server lately. The server doesn't what to respond.

Then there's Supernatural.tv Which has good quality caps and stills.

I also like Home Of The Nutty But be warned...there images are HUGE!

Last but definitely not least is Supernatural Fans Online This is the one with all those behind-the-scenes pics that I post from time to time.
    *glomps back*

yep, they are new-ish. not sure when/where/how new.

I knew you would have some sites for me RiG!
    sigpic

Comment

-bookmarks those for later-
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Dean...why so sad? Apparently the new arrival brought her own bar, so we can mix you a drink, find you a sandwich...kiss and make better?
        sigpic
        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
        --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          *glomps back*

yep, they are new-ish. not sure when/where/how new.
          Thought they might be!

I knew you would have some sites for me RiG!
          Just doin' m'job. Also known as spoiling.

Oh, WOW! I Love this one! What episode is it from? Wait, it looks like artwork... Damn perfect artwork!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          -bookmarks those for later-
          Happy to oblige.

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
          Oh Dean...why so sad? Apparently the new arrival brought her own bar, so we can mix you a drink, find you a sandwich...kiss and make better?
          Yeah, what she said, Dean. Though I prefer the kiss and make better part myself.

Here are a couple of new behind the scenes pics of a Flannel/Henley clad Jensen from the afore mentioned Sueprnatural Fans Online...

Note the bowlegs in the first pic! ...and I'm not sure but that might be Icarus.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

lol... i go everywhere with my own bar after all, ya never know when ya need a party
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Here are a couple of new behind the scenes pics of a Flannel/Henley clad Jensen from the afore mentioned Sueprnatural Fans Online...

Note the bowlegs in the first pic! ...and I'm not sure but that might be Icarus.
              It *is* Icarus and that was taken just last week......
              sigpic

Comment

Awww...what a responsible pet owner he is...pooper scooper and leash and all....yknow, I always thought the boys should have a dog, esp. since Bobby used to have one, but I guess Dean wouldn't want him shedding in the back seat or something.
                sigpic
                --Angels in America

Comment

If I may be allowed a moment of blatant self promotion, I would like to announce I've just posted my first SPN, Dean-ccentric fic over at ff.net. It's really very G rated, and not much more than a drabble, but I'm very happy with it if you all would wander over and leave your thoughts and opinions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7857212/...anent_Vacation

Peace,
                  Me
                  okay, so i finally got a quiet moment to read this [( i really need to stop surfing the web at work )]and it was beautiful! and i really wasn't expecting it to be bobby's, but i lol'ed on the inside [( didn't want to scare the costumers )] at the end with bobby's shirt... thank you for sharing dear!

Awww...what a responsible pet owner he is...pooper scooper and leash and all....yknow, I always thought the boys should have a dog, esp. since Bobby used to have one, but I guess Dean wouldn't want him shedding in the back seat or something.
                  well Sam had that Golden Retriever, Bones during those two weeks he had run away... seems to me like John never approved of pets, and after he was gone, the boys were just far too busy with "destiny" to really stop and find one to care for... plus training! b/t finding john, loosing him, Sam's psychic powers, demons around every turn, the Apocalypse, dodging angels, and now Leviathan, when would they find the time to train the pup? dog's gotta have some training to survive their lifestyle
                  sigpic

Comment

Lilith...I got the idea from the comment the boys made about Bobby being at Hedonism II in Jamaica...how they hoped it was a job or else Bobby was sitting around in a banana hammock and a trucker cap (pause to shudder). Glad you liked it.

I know, the practical aspects of having a dog are completely counterintuitive to their lifestyle, but in the land of make believe I thought it'd be nice...the all purpose protection/recon/advance warning system, and another warm body to snuggle up to on those cold nights in the Impala.
                    sigpic
                    --Angels in America

Comment

i agree, but still the fact remains that John did not strike me as a dog person... i kinda woulda liked it if they'd kept that 'walker... he'd have made a nice edition to Team Free Will
                      sigpic

Comment

some flannel anyone?

sigpic

Comment

Mmm... it's truly a credit to God's design when a man can pull off flannel so well
                          sigpic

Comment

I'LL TAKE THAT FLANNEL!!!

And you are so right Lilith!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            It *is* Icarus and that was taken just last week......
                            How do you know that?

Um...that's not a pooper scooper. It's this thing for playing fetch...it launches the ball.

But I bet Jensen would throw it better.

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

ROFLMAO....thanks for clearing that up, RiG. I thought it was one of those little claw things I see people use around here for the scooping...not the launching...
                              sigpic
                              --Angels in America

Comment

X3 i nao have this image of someone using one of those things to fling poo... "use the pooper scooper to pick up your dog's poo and now the new handy dandy pooper flinger to fling it all away!" i'd buy it! if Jensen was doing the infomercial
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X