• Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now...

'till tomorrow ladies!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      yea, the cable companies are practically giving them away for free to get ppl to sign contracts... we got our first dvr when we renewed our dish network contract, it was a free upgrade plus movie channel packages free for three months.... when we switched to direct tv, their dvr units only work one tv per unit, v DN working 2 tvs per unit.... i told my dad i absolutely had to have my own dvr, so he negotiated accordingly.... i can record up to two shows at a time... or one show and live tv... but since i don't watch live tv anymore, i record two shows at a time while watching past recordings
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        yea, the cable companies are practically giving them away for free to get ppl to sign contracts... we got our first dvr when we renewed our dish network contract, it was a free upgrade plus movie channel packages free for three months.... when we switched to direct tv, their dvr units only work one tv per unit, v DN working 2 tvs per unit.... i told my dad i absolutely had to have my own dvr, so he negotiated accordingly.... i can record up to two shows at a time... or one show and live tv... but since i don't watch live tv anymore, i record two shows at a time while watching past recordings
        WOW! Okay, I don't have dish network or direct tv. Just plain ordinary cable, which is what I get my internet through. Wish I had a DVR, really. There are so many good shows on AT THE SAME TIME lately that I resort to catching up on-line.

Alright, watched the TNT SPN S6 marathon today, missed the first few episodes do to being at work...... got home at 2:30pm and watched it all afternoon. Then, dinner and Inside Edition...I think I'm addicted to that show! Saw more news stories about Whitney's funeral...anyone else watch it? I broke down at the end...just lost it! I'm here now, don't know for how long, but, I'm here...

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

try Xfinity.... you can get aired shows on demand.... or so i heard...

sweet jesus! 21 guests roaming the pit! don't be shy lurkers!! we don't bite... much... unless you ask
          sigpic

Comment

CelebuFight: Joshua Jackson vs. Jensen Ackles

http://celebufight.com/2012/02/joshu...jensen-ackles/

Not that he needs it at the moment, but go vote anyway
            sigpic
            Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

try Xfinity.... you can get aired shows on demand.... or so i heard...
              That's what I have. It was called Comcast...now it's Xfinity.

sweet jesus! 21 guests roaming the pit! don't be shy lurkers!! we don't bite... much... unless you ask
              What you said. Though I think the number of guests has gone down since your post...maybe you scared some of them away.

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
              CelebuFight: Joshua Jackson vs. Jensen Ackles

http://celebufight.com/2012/02/joshu...jensen-ackles/

Not that he needs it at the moment, but go vote anyway
              Voted. Hail to the King baby!

Someone over there (in the comments) had to gall to say that Jensen was NOT sexy or interesting... And that Joshua is sexier... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT PERSON SMOKING???

This man is sexy as hell!

And all kinds of interesting!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

That's what I have. It was called Comcast...now it's Xfinity.

What you said. Though I think the number of guests has gone down since your post...maybe you scared some of them away.

Voted. Hail to the King baby!

Someone over there (in the comments) had to gall to say that Jensen was NOT sexy or interesting... And that Joshua is sexier... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT PERSON SMOKING???

This man is sexy as hell!
                http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...com-246640.jpg
                And all kinds of interesting!
                maybe they left to join the forums so they could post

and amen to that sista! Jen is way totally sexier than Josh!
                sigpic

Comment

maybe they left to join the forums so they could post
                  You never know!

and amen to that sista! Jen is way totally sexier than Josh!
                  Way totally sexier!

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

If I may be allowed a moment of blatant self promotion, I would like to announce I've just posted my first SPN, Dean-ccentric fic over at ff.net. It's really very G rated, and not much more than a drabble, but I'm very happy with it if you all would wander over and leave your thoughts and opinions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7857212/...anent_Vacation

Peace,
                    Me
                    sigpic
                    Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                    --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                      If I may be allowed a moment of blatant self promotion, I would like to announce I've just posted my first SPN, Dean-ccentric fic over at ff.net. It's really very G rated, and not much more than a drabble, but I'm very happy with it if you all would wander over and leave your thoughts and opinions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7857212/...anent_Vacation

Peace,
                      Me
                      Loved it! Wish I could have been on that vacation! To see Dean wearing that! ..and nothing but! *swoons*

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

*pops in*

*pops out*
                        sigpic

Comment

Loved it! Wish I could have been on that vacation! To see Dean wearing that! ..and nothing but! *swoons*

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/DeanWinchesterIsMine/Jensen%20Pics/jensen-bw-hand.jpg
                          now i'm intrigued... -goes off to read it-

no! don't go! stay awhile! -pulls out a blender, ice, juice and rum- i'm mixing drinks
                          sigpic

Comment

no! don't go! stay awhile! -pulls out a blender, ice, juice and rum- i'm mixing drinks
                            Okay I will stay a play a bit...but I need some help. I am looking for high quality season one promo episode stills. I will eventually need all seasons, but I can work with just season one for right now if need be. It is for a long term Gimp project, and yes, I will share

I am using this site right now, and it works, but I just want to make sure that I have all possible promo stills, so if you know of another or better site, please let me know. Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

can't really help you there when i need a pic for a project i trust google... if i'm looking for something really obscure, i try http://dogpile.com
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                *pops in*
                                Coptor!!! *glomps*

OH MY JENSEN!!! He's so damned adorable in these pics!*swoons* They new?

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                Okay I will stay a play a bit...but I need some help. I am looking for high quality season one promo episode stills. I will eventually need all seasons, but I can work with just season one for right now if need be. It is for a long term Gimp project, and yes, I will share

I am using this site right now, and it works, but I just want to make sure that I have all possible promo stills, so if you know of another or better site, please let me know. Thanks!
                                This site has pretty good quality screencaps, however, it is lacking most of season 1 has full seasons 2-3-4 and some S5 caps.

You could also try Pretty As A Picture] but, keep in mind my browser, Safari, has been having trouble connecting to the site's server lately. The server doesn't what to respond.

Then there's Supernatural.tv Which has good quality caps and stills.

I also like Home Of The Nutty But be warned...there images are HUGE!

Last but definitely not least is Supernatural Fans Online This is the one with all those behind-the-scenes pics that I post from time to time.

Well hello gorgeous!

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X