Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    i used to squick at incest, any incest, but you can't take a breath in this fandom without tripping over wincest, so i got over it.... and urine... i used to not like urine, but water sports is growing on me... still has to be v specific tho
    I squick at any form of slash...really really not my thing. You can avoid it, if you try.

Comment

-points to byline in sig-
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        -points to byline in sig-
        Gotcha. Its all good, whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to burn you.

Comment

I'm sorry, slash just ruins the fantasy for me. I mean, if he's into dudes, what would he ever see in me. And if it were Wincest, what could I ever see in anyone THAT dysfunctional (and let me tell you, I have a high tolerance for dysfunction, just ask my ex husband....or maybe not). So, not that anyone actually asked my opinion, but I have read slash in other fandoms and don't mind it if I know it's what I'm getting myself into...in this fandom it's definitely squick territory.
          sigpic
          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
          --Angels in America

Comment

Ooooh, Grace....you've 'graced' us with some pretty pictures...sigh....
            sigpic
            --Angels in America

Comment

Speaking of fanfic (not slash) are there any good websites besides ff.net for fanfic? And I admit I prefer the more 'mature' content, so never mind the G rated sites.
              sigpic
              --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                Ooooh, Grace....you've 'graced' us with some pretty pictures...sigh....
                Hehe. Good pun. Want some more? Requests?

Comment

Speaking of fanfic (not slash) are there any good websites besides ff.net for fanfic? And I admit I prefer the more 'mature' content, so never mind the G rated sites.
                  Livejournal has some, but they are hard to find sometimes.

Comment

sis, where are you? meet me on yahoo?

*sorry for the interruption*
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, slash just ruins the fantasy for me. I mean, if he's into dudes, what would he ever see in me. And if it were Wincest, what could I ever see in anyone THAT dysfunctional (and let me tell you, I have a high tolerance for dysfunction, just ask my ex husband....or maybe not). So, not that anyone actually asked my opinion, but I have read slash in other fandoms and don't mind it if I know it's what I'm getting myself into...in this fandom it's definitely squick territory.
                      understandable... it's not everyone's cuppa.... i get that... i'm also the founder of GW's GLBT and GSA thread.... for me, slash is a rebellion... on screen 98% of the time, all we see is het couples, which is fine, but as far as american media goes, gay culture is still anathemia, so i like to indulge in things i won't have a demon's chance in heaven of seeing on screen.... i do read the occasional het or gen story, but for me to find a het story i will willing dive into is v rare.... i didn't even start reading SPN fic til around s4 [( at which point i became a die-hard destiel slasher )] b/c altho there some great gen stories, there weren't any good romance stories that weren't wincest [( even the het stories were really lacking )] that pretty explains this fandom... the rest of my fandoms is b/c the subtext is just plain ridiculous in some of them
                      sigpic

Comment

AO3, started by mature writers for mature writers.... if you're just looking for stuff to read, head on over, if you wanna join and need an invite, let me know, i'll send you one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          sis, where are you? meet me on yahoo?

*sorry for the interruption*
                          *tacklehugs* Someone wants you to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            *tacklehugs* Someone wants you to stay...
                            well, since you mentioned arms....don't mind if I do
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              well, since you mentioned arms....don't mind if I do
                              Hehe. Want a tall drink of water?

Comment

i wouldn't mind a sip of that bottle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X