No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Gawd...The photo-ops! THE PHOTO-OPS!!!

I'm so jealous...

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

thanks for sharing RiG, that was awesome
      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

A Small Collection Of Jensen Laughing. Click link then click play. OH MY GOD! LOVE HIS LAUGH!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Pucker up!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I love the scruff
            sigpic

Comment

Me too...

Serinda Swan (Goddess of Truth on SPN) on her embarrassing Jensen Ackles moment...

Tell us about one of your most embarrassing moments.

I was on set of Supernatural (my first speaking roll on television) and I was ridiculously nervous about it. I had memorized my one line over and over making sure I wouldn't screw up my scene with Jensen Ackles, who since watching him on days of our lives for a few years kinda made me swoon (needless to say this didn't help things much) So as the director yells 'action' and Jensen walks up, instead of "hi, what can I do for you? coming out of my mouth, a stilted "hi...what....um..can I do you? horrifically came out. To which we both just stared at each other not sure what to say until the director yelled 'cut'. By that time I was the color of a tomato, thought my life was about to end, and everyone was howling, telling me that it was going to make the blooper reel...way to go Serinda, way to go.
              She's speaking about her one line in "Salvation"... Pity that didn't actually make the blooper reel. Would love to have seen it. And, yeah, s'pretty much how I'd react too...all tongue tied.

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

"tongue" oh my. my mind is in the gutter today....
                sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful set of images to sit down and take a breather to...LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo ops...even better were the captions and stories to go with them.
                  sigpic
                  Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                  --Angels in America

Comment

Sorry, would have been back sooner but I just discovered "Ten Inch Hero" fanfiction and now I'm hooked!

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

OMG, Ten Inch Hero fanfic? I didn't even think to look...like I need another time vampire...curse you RiG!
                      sigpic
                      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                      --Angels in America

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                          OMG, Ten Inch Hero fanfic? I didn't even think to look...like I need another time vampire...curse you RiG!
                          Sorry. I didn't think to look either until an hour ago. There isn't much on ff.net but I'll take what I can get!

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Sigh...guess I'm left decorating the thread again...

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

sorry RiG I am working on dinner. I will try to decorate later tonight
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay...

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X