No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this place kind of dies during the weekend, huh?
    sigpic
    Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
    --Angels in America

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately. I had to work today. I've been here on the forum but not in here particularly. Since I was the last to post yesterday I didn't want to be the first to post today so...yeah.

"I'll man the flashlight!"
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

*hugs RiG*

you wouldn't feel like posting arms today....would you?? *bats eyelashes*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          *hugs RiG*

Not RiG, but I heard your request and just happened to have found this today, so here you go:

enjoy!
          sigpic
          Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

*hugs RiG*
            *hugs*

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
              Not RiG, but I heard your request and just happened to have found this today, so here you go:
              http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/.../Deansback.gif
              enjoy!
              shoulders too! yummy! thanks!

*THUD*
              sigpic

Comment

I get a kick out of this every time I read it.
                A Fan asked Jensen what he thought were his best and worst features. He looked down at his crotch and grinned slyly, and then said, "And for worst feature, I have pretty bad Texas bowlegs."
                From Asylum Con 2007.
                It's from 9091 - that tumblr I always seem to get lost in.

And, as you well know, Jensen and I have a difference of opinion in regards to what he says his worst feature is.

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

*peaks in* Hi guys. Great pics.

Comment

thanks to RiG I am starting to appreciate bow legs more and more....on Dean that is. But arms and shoulders will always be my first love.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      *peaks in* Hi guys. Great pics.
                      Grace! *hugs*

thanks to RiG I am starting to appreciate bow legs more and more....on Dean that is. But arms and shoulders will always be my first love.
                      My job here is done.

Jensen, Jensen give me your answer do.
                      I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
                      It won't be a stylish marriage,
                      I can't afford a carriage.
                      But you'll look sweet,
                      Upon the seat,
                      Of a bicycle made for two.

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG *hugs*
                        Cute little poem.

Comment

Aw man, how did I forget to tell you guys....I had a SPN dream, a vivid one that I remembered!
                          In short, Dean, Sam and I went to this farmhouse place to hunt some hellhounds who were posing as dogs. There were a bunch of people that I knew there for some type of party. But Dean, Sam and I took out the hellhounds. Then...the best part...I got to drive the Impala! I was kinda sad when I woke up.

Comment

Hey RiG *hugs*
                            Cute little poem.
                            Actually it's a song called "Daisy, Daisy" I just substituted Jensen for Daisy.

Aw man, how did I forget to tell you guys....I had a SPN dream, a vivid one that I remembered!
                            In short, Dean, Sam and I went to this farmhouse place to hunt some hellhounds who were posing as dogs. There were a bunch of people that I knew there for some type of party. But Dean, Sam and I took out the hellhounds. Then...the best part...I got to drive the Impala! I was kinda sad when I woke up.
                            Oh, WICKED! Wish I could have dreams like that! ...do daydreams count? Every day at work, at some point, I say to myself, I'd rather be hunting with Dean and Sam. That's my daydream. Sigh...

Okay, soldier Jensen anyone?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Actually it's a song called "Daisy, Daisy" I just substituted Jensen for Daisy.

Oh, WICKED! Wish I could have dreams like that! ...do daydreams count? Every day at work, at some point, I say to myself, I'd rather be hunting with Dean and Sam. That's my daydream. Sigh...

Okay, soldier Jensen anyone?
                              I daydream a lot, that's usually where I get fic ideas....I just don't have time/motivation to write them.
                              Soldier in Sunglasses? Yes please.

Comment

I daydream a lot, that's usually where I get fic ideas....I just don't have time/motivation to write them.
                                That's where I get my fic ideas/head canon from too. Not that I write anything mind you. It's just in my head and I make myself remember them just incase I get the itch to actually write something. I even have an OC...in my head canon.

Soldier in Sunglasses? Yes please.
                                Heh, knew it.

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X