No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey you! didn't think you were going to make it online tonight...
    sigpic
    Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
    --Angels in America

Comment

I am very tired......heading to bed in just a second but I had to at least say hello
      sigpic

Comment

Hello...goodbye...sleep tight...we'll keep Dean warm for you
        sigpic
        --Angels in America

Comment

thanks but I am taking my Dean with me Hope everyone has a good night, and see y'all tomorrow!
          sigpic

Comment

Wonderful vids - and I envy you to be able to get the accents. I just can't hear them - I'm always happy when I understand what was said. I'm happy that I can hear now if somebody is English or American - and I get if someone is Scottish - but finer tunes of accents are lost to me. Maybe someday.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Late afternoon Pit!

I'm here a little later than I planned due to the need for an SPN fix. I watched S1's "Devil Trap" because I wanted to see Dean get all whumped up. Also, I wanted to see the semi t-bone the impala. It's quite a scene. Then I watched the gagreel since I already had that disc in...along with the "Day in the Life" feature. Jensen is gorgeous in the scenes in the make-up trailer and his trailer when he's throwing the knives. I also love his outfit in the scenes in the sound trailer just before it cuts to them exiting the same trailer after doing their commentary for "Phantom Traveler". That black sweater and hat combo really works on Jensen. Of course, everything works on Jensen.

I don't have an accent of any kind...unless it's fake, for fun. Southern accents are great! The only accent I do not like is the Boston accent. Just...no. Unless of course it is heard in a Stephen King movie, most of his stories take place in Maine. Seeing as that's where he's from, and it just wouldn't be an SK movie without those accents.

I tend to only notice Jensen's accent, is it any wonder? Ususally when he, as Dean, says certain words...such as "again". When he says it it sounds like "agin". You can hear it in the season 2 outtake where Jensen and Jared are trying to film the Rock Paper Scissors scene...

Jensen: We're supposed to be doing version one man.
              Jared: You just said to do version two.
              Jensen: No.
              Jared: What's version one?
              Jensen: SILENCE!
              Jared: We just did version one.
              Jensen: Yeah, but I didn't get the line in which means we gotta do version one again.

And when Jensen (as Dean) says any word with a long o sound, such as the word "spooky" from "Yellow Fever".

Dean: Let's do this. It is a little spooky, isn't it?

You can here it in THIS VID as Jensen's talking about a kiss he received in Preschool. Listen to how he says the word "do". It's a cute video.

Glad you guys like the vids, the baseball one is my favorite of the JIBJAB videos! When I found them I had to share some of them, and believe me, there are a lot of them. And, I just had to pot the vids showing off Jensen's rearview. Along with the other con vids...they are just so awesome that I had to post them right after watching them. Some of my favorites.

WOW! I think that's the most I've ever had to say in this thread!

Some nice bare shoulders to lure coptor out...
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

What a surprise, I love the accents too

My roommate will laugh at me when mine slips out. No one really knows how I got the southern accent I have, because my family is from southern Ohio, near the river. Native Ohioans have the ability to tell northern from southern b/c those from up north sound a little more like Chicagoans (don't know how) and those from the south have a weird Midwesternized Southern.

All I know is that mine really comes out when I listen to a southern accent. That's how I learned not to watch Sweet Home Alabama 3 times in one day. So after watching that video with the accents, I'm trying to avoid speaking. Because I'm in public right now, and I'm not sure my roommate will like it to much if I start talking like that

But Jensen can say whatever he wants to me, if it comes in that Southern drawl and he uses those dimples
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                  What a surprise, I love the accents too
                  WORRIOR! *glomps* Long time no see!!!

My roommate will laugh at me when mine slips out. No one really knows how I got the southern accent I have, because my family is from southern Ohio, near the river. Native Ohioans have the ability to tell northern from southern b/c those from up north sound a little more like Chicagoans (don't know how) and those from the south have a weird Midwesternized Southern.

All I know is that mine really comes out when I listen to a southern accent. That's how I learned not to watch Sweet Home Alabama 3 times in one day. So after watching that video with the accents, I'm trying to avoid speaking. Because I'm in public right now, and I'm not sure my roommate will like it to much if I start talking like that
                  Oh, interesting! Southern accent from Ohio!

But Jensen can say whatever he wants to me, if it comes in that Southern drawl and he uses those dimples
                  Oh, yes. To me too.

Okay, last vid from me. I promise...

Jensen looking soooooo cute on DOOL in a yummy white sweater...

...and adorable smile. Also, wouldn't mind sitting next to him on a plane.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Keep watching for a lovely shot of ...well, you'll know it when you see it:
                    sigpic
                    --Angels in America

Comment

Hey gang. Thanks for sharing the vids and pics and stuff.
                      I love doing accents. When I was in primary school and junior high I wanted to be an actress (specifically voice), so I practiced and practiced.
                      Its been kind of a frustrating day for me, I'm looking forward to the weekend. Now off to do more homework...

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Some nice bare shoulders to lure coptor out...
                        a little young for me....but I do love me some arms and shoulders
                        sigpic

Comment

Does it really matter that he's a little young if all you're looking at are his (bare) arms and shoulders?
                          He's still a cutie pie!

Hi Grace! Bye Grace!
                          Sorry you're not having a good day. I hope tomorrow will be better! New SPN tomorrow.

OMG! Thank you for that "lovely shot of...well, you'll know it when you see it"! I had to rewind that part a few times.

Oh, and you guys gotta watch the video where Jensen and Jared talk about the parents reactions to them wanting to be actors, and their inspirations. They do this little...thing...that is soooooo cute! I won't say any more because I don't want to spoil it for you. Suffice it to say you will know it when you see it.

Lovely shot of Jensen. Yes?

I think I'm obsessed!
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 February 2012, 03:58 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            Its been kind of a frustrating day for me, I'm looking forward to the weekend. Now off to do more homework...
                            *hugs* hope tonight/tomorrow is better for you

Does it really matter that he's a little young if all you're looking at are his (bare) arms and shoulders?
                            He's still a cutie pie!
                            no, you are right, it does not matter! eye candy is still eye candy
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

no, you are right, it does not matter! eye candy is still eye candy
                              True that. I wonder...does eye candy get sweeter with age?

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

True that. I wonder...does eye candy get sweeter with age?
                                YES!!!! OMG he is SO much sexier now then he was during season one. I mean, he was sexy then, but he is even more sexier now. Age is very very good for some men. That's my opinion, of course.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X