No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for him. Next to Jensen, almost every man in the world looks like an Unas

Comment

lol true , even as a shorter guy, Jensen allways draws the eye

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
        i made a few sigs if anyone wants them, help yourself

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/Jesserella_photo/supernaturalsig1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/Jesserella_photo/supernaturalsig3.jpg[/IMG]

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/Jesserella_photo/supernaturalsig2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/Jesserella_photo/supernaturalsig4.jpg[/IMG]

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You've been greened!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Ooh, great sigs! I've still only seen the pilot of Supernatural...
          awww poor dear.. do you not get the show?

For the pilot, I just consoled myself with Jensen and the dad (who I instantly recognised as Denny from Grey's Anatomy ) Jared...not so much.
          i just make sure i have my blanket and my stuffie .. hehe its all good

I feel sorry for him. Next to Jensen, almost every man in the world looks like an Unas
          *snicker @ unas* hehehe you rock firefly!
          Last edited by parisindy; 15 April 2007, 09:53 PM.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            awww poor dear.. do you not get the show?
            I do, somewhere. But I'm one of these people that likes to watch every episode in order so that I don't miss any important plot points, and they've already shown most of season 1. Grr.

*snicker @ unas* hehehe you rock firefly!
            Why thank you

Comment

i had virgin central tv thingy, n they had the first 11 eps for free, on there on demand thingy, after that i just had to buy the box set lol

Comment

I try not to buy dvds if I can, I can't afford it. If I can, I borrow dvds from friends and family members. Although my friend once tried to borrow my SGA boxset and I nearly beat him over the head No one touches the preciousssses....

Comment

I try not to buy dvds if I can, I can't afford it. If I can, I borrow dvds from friends and family members. Although my friend once tried to borrow my SGA boxset and I nearly beat him over the head No one touches the preciousssses....
                  boy i borg on the lending thing hehehe

are you in the usa.. i know there are lots of places you can downlaod the eppies leagally and for free...

i, however do not live there...helps me not
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nope, I live in Scotland

Comment

well we can pout together then hehehehehehe
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I'd rather be you, at least you're on the same land mass as pretty much everyone in my sig...

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                          lol true , even as a shorter guy, Jensen allways draws the eye
                          Short? Isn't he like 6'1"? I don't know thats tall in my book. Of course he always looks short next to Jared who is 6'5"!!
                          Andromeda Fate
                          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I'd rather be you, at least you're on the same land mass as pretty much everyone in my sig...
                            18 hours by car... 2 hours by plane or two provinces hehehe
                            is it sad i got that measured out hehe?

Originally posted by andromeda_fate View Post
                            Short? Isn't he like 6'1"? I don't know thats tall in my book. Of course he always looks short next to Jared who is 6'5"!!
                            hehe man isn't it sad when people assume jensen is so short frell hehe he's a whole foot taller then me ...i'm 5'1... makes me wonder what Jared ate for breakfast as a child hehe
                            Spoiler:

Comment

18 hours by car... 2 hours by plane or two provinces hehehe
                              is it sad i got that measured out hehe?
                              No And when I say 'no', I mean 'yes'.

Comment

*random insertion to the current conversation*

So I was rewatching some Dark Angel eps that I never ended up taping over and theres one that involves Alec boxing for the majority of the last act...wearing only shorts...niiiice body. I'd post caps if I could, just to share...

*end random post*

Comment

Working...
                                X