Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Oh, and do they have to rescue babies, too?

hehe i love his expressions is some of his pics hehe i swear this one say's
    'i'm bored can i go have a beer with jared now?' hehe
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Can they fight in the rain? Shirtless and wet
      Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      then they accidently set off some kind of explosive and have to run away with flames behind them, all hot dirty and sweaty
      lol ok why not, and they have to jump into a river to get away from the fire, and have a fight under water

and then they rescue babies
      HELL YES!

Ahem.

Comment

oh god the talk is still on great pictures guys

My daily dosage for today

Comment

^Love the pic! I wanna have him, too!

Jess, I like that idea! I'll tell you later which Dean/Jensen I'd like to have, gotta go to uni now...
          Okie doke

cool pics... I can only imagine what he must have been thinking when they were filming that scene.

But he looks good with a gun and that kinda qualifies him nevertheless, doesn't it?

Very much so! Those two pics just kill me *swoons*

Got some new icons to post. Two are from the finale and the rest are from Everybody Loves a Clown:

I just made plans to go to the Supernatural con in Chicago in November! I'm going to get autographs from Jensen and Jared as well as photo ops! I'm so excited, I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            I just made plans to go to the Supernatural con in Chicago in November! I'm going to get autographs from Jensen and Jared as well as photo ops! I'm so excited, I can't wait
            Oh man can we throw rocks at you!? (j/k)
            i was going to go the florida one.. but i don't think i can go now

i hope you have the bestest time ever! and i hope you come back with lots of stories for us!

hehe for my birthday in november can you tell jensen he's hot for me? (j/k)
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I'm so jealous Jess! I've been to two cons in the UK this year already, have one in a fortnight and have 3 more planned later on. I simply can't afford to go to any Supernatural ones. Besides, the UK one (Asylum) has already happened this year.

Comment

I am so unbelievably jealous right now.

I found undeniable proof of how fake online dating websites are. Happily minding my own business on facebook when a dating ad on the left hand side caught my eye. Only had a picture of Jensen on it. I mean not that I wouldn't like to date him but now thats just false hope. Some people can be so cruel.

Comment

wish i could go the a con, just have to try n save up

Comment

I have my fingers crossed that by some miracle jensen ends up going to collectormania in manchester when it is on next. I live in hope. Can't really afford to go to the bigger cons at the moment.

Comment

As I already stated in the Jared thread: me = jealous!
                      Germany doesn't have any SPN cons at all The only big con we have is the FedCon (biggest Star Trek con in Europe)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        Oh man can we throw rocks at you!? (j/k)
                        i was going to go the florida one.. but i don't think i can go now

i hope you have the bestest time ever! and i hope you come back with lots of stories for us!

hehe for my birthday in november can you tell jensen he's hot for me? (j/k)
                        Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        I'm so jealous Jess! I've been to two cons in the UK this year already, have one in a fortnight and have 3 more planned later on. I simply can't afford to go to any Supernatural ones. Besides, the UK one (Asylum) has already happened this year.
                        Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                        I am so unbelievably jealous right now.

I found undeniable proof of how fake online dating websites are. Happily minding my own business on facebook when a dating ad on the left hand side caught my eye. Only had a picture of Jensen on it. I mean not that I wouldn't like to date him but now thats just false hope. Some people can be so cruel.
                        As I already stated in the Jared thread: me = jealous!
                        Germany doesn't have any SPN cons at all The only big con we have is the FedCon (biggest Star Trek con in Europe)
                        Thanks guys. Aw...I really wish they had more cons in more places! I'd even asked if they would have one on the east coast and they told me it would be hard for them to be able to fly back in time for filming.

parisindy, I was thinking of going to the Florida one too, but my friend said there's a chance they could cancel (I know Jared has signed on for it, but not Jensen yet) and they're supposed to be guaranteed to show up at the Chicago one. Heh heh, I'll see what I can do with the birthday wishes

Dang - that sucks about the dating service thing, kylie. Stupid false advertising

Comment

parisindy, I was thinking of going to the Florida one too, but my friend said there's a chance they could cancel (I know Jared has signed on for it, but not Jensen yet) and they're supposed to be guaranteed to show up at the Chicago one. Heh heh, I'll see what I can do with the birthday wishes
                          i know there is a chance of them canceling ... it was just kind of a happy coincident really... i live in central Canada ... my mom and i were thinking about going to florida on vacation cause the canadian dollar is good right now... but with the cost of gas i think is just going to make the flights too pricey for us. anways

i hope you have a great time though

my two best friends and i might be going to Vancouver next summer for some film stuff hehe maybe we'll stumble across them by accident lol

i have been to a couple of cons but never one with spn people
                          Spoiler:

Comment

i've never been to a con, even if i could afford it i don't know anyone who would go with me

Comment

i've never been to a con, even if i could afford it i don't know anyone who would go with me
                              Me neither. I planned on going to last FedCon to meet Mary McDonnell (President Laura Roslin, BSG) and Michael Shanks but couldn't afford it since I went (and will go) to music festivals. But one day Just like I will be at a Wrestlemania one day
                              sigpic

Comment

I was going to go to the last wrestle mania but couldn't save the money in time

Comment

Working...
                                X