No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww thanks, I'm pretty rubbish when it comes to posting links and pics etc. It sounds really complicated. LOL But I'll read up and try again another time. Shame coz that pic was lovely as well!

Comment

You'll do fine .Everyone will help you get settled in and you'll soon get the hang of GW !

Link still works so all's not lost : click to view

Nice view too *cough*
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hehe, I know... that WINK!!!! :-o

Comment

LOL ! Agreed. Happy Thunking !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Deanic View Post
            Hi guys, I'm new here. I was looking up pics of this gorgeous man who I've just recently discovered (and obviously fallen in love with) and found this brilliant thread! WOW, some amazing pics here!!! I'm up to Season 4 of Supernatural and am dreading catching up - guess I'll just have to start again at that point, can't have any time with no Dean Winchester! :-o
            Oh,hey! Welcome
            Season 4 is my favourite season so far,I hope you enjoy the rest

http://i.imgur.com/n9nUT.jpg

Comment

Hi guys, I'm new here. I was looking up pics of this gorgeous man who I've just recently discovered (and obviously fallen in love with) and found this brilliant thread! WOW, some amazing pics here!!! I'm up to Season 4 of Supernatural and am dreading catching up - guess I'll just have to start again at that point, can't have any time with no Dean Winchester! :-o
              Welcome and that was an amazing pic love the wink

sigpic
              Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
                Faith wasn't one of my favorite eps... but I loved Jensen's acting in it. Specially when he collapsed while being healed. I was freaking.
                Oh, I love "Faith"! It's one of my top 5 faves! And, yes, his acting in it is superb!

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
                WOWZA!!!

Just a token from a newbie...
                Welcome to The Pit! And the forum!

thought he looked amazing in a suit in black & white!!! <3

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh...7hbao1_500.gif
                Well girl, you thought right! Love that wink! He can wink at me like that any day.

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
                Oh,hey! Welcome

http://i.imgur.com/n9nUT.jpg
                Oh, yummy!

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
                Welcome and that was an amazing pic love the wink

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...arrival_12.jpg
                *resists the urge to hug the stuffin' out of that man* What a body! ...the face is amazing too.

Don't we all wish we could do what she's doing?
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Oops, he looks like he's almost cowering in that pic though. lol Thank you for all the welcomes - think I'm gonna like it here. )

Comment

It does a little I never noticed that before

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Beautiful Dean Winchester - Jensen Ackles is the sexiest man on earth!!!

Comment

Help... I want to participate with pics, can anyone give me an 'idiots guide' to posting them please. I have read the guidelines but I need some tips right from finding the photo, re-sizing etc right up to how to post it? Sorry, don't think I have 'private messaging' facility yet.

Comment

Oh,hey! Welcome
                          Thank you - I'm up to episode 10 now, but I hear it's the one where Dean and Anna get it on! I'm gonna be really jealous!

Comment

Help... I want to participate with pics, can anyone give me an 'idiots guide' to posting them please. I have read the guidelines but I need some tips right from finding the photo, re-sizing etc right up to how to post it? Sorry, don't think I have 'private messaging' facility yet.
                            I think you can use photobucket for that.After you upload your pic,you can choose "thumbnail" option.You copy and paste the link in the thread,I guess that would work.

Thank you - I'm up to episode 10 now, but I hear it's the one where Dean and Anna get it on! I'm gonna be really jealous!
                            LOL,yeah...Infamous Impala back seat scene

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Oh, I love "Faith"! It's one of my top 5 faves! And, yes, his acting in it is superb!
                            I agree! I love Faith,too.I was spoiler-free when I was watching the episode and although I knew that they weren't gonna kill the leading guy,I was worried for Dean

http://i.imgur.com/meUdL.jpg

Comment

I agree! I love Faith,too.I was spoiler-free when I was watching the episode and although I knew that they weren't gonna kill the leading guy,I was worried for Dean
                              I've been a scifi fan my whole life, so I don't put it past any show to kill of leading characters anymore

Love the colors on that one! There's something for everyone- eyes, lashes, lips, freckles, stubble...
                              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Dean Winchester - Jensen Ackles is the sexiest man on earth!!!
                                HELLS YES!

I think you can use photobucket for that.After you upload your pic,you can choose "thumbnail" option.You copy and paste the link in the thread,I guess that would work.
                                That would work yes... or you could just resize the pics with Photobucket. I never worry about the size of the pics I post because GW resizes them automatically. I have more important things to worry about in my life than the size of the pictures I post here.

LOL,yeah...Infamous Impala back seat scene
                                Making Dean girls jealous everywhere.

I was spoiler free the first time I watched it too, only, I wasn't worried for Dean - I had already seen later seasons/eps.

Also, loved his line about
                                Spoiler:
                                not being the praying type but that he'd pray for Layla.

Dean: Uh, you know, I'm not much of the prayin' type. But I'm gonna pray for you.
                                Layla: Well. There's a miracle right there.

OMG! So pretty! Did you do this?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X