Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    *dies*

Yup some very nice ones courtesy of jenova (thanks hon! ). I'm so glad the week is over... and I have a 3 day weekend. One of my friends is visiting. Haven't seen her since last winter so I'm looking forward to it.
    You're welcome! That sounds like a wonderful weekend! I hope you have a really good time!

sigpic

Comment

piccie time hehe

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
        piccie time hehe

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z174/Rachie_Lvn_Cena/iwantyou.jpg[IMG]
        Cute! You know, it's amazing how different tho two pics in the left top corner are... He changed a lot imo.
        Lets compare:

sigpic

Comment

yeah I know what you mean, he has changed so much but he just gets sexier each time

Comment

Okay, my 4000th post! In this thread, with this picture!

sigpic

Comment

well done on your 4000th post

Oh yes that piccie is very nice

Comment

well done on your 4000th post

Oh yes that piccie is very nice

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z174/Rachie_Lvn_Cena/1469056051_8c0c83d2eb.jpg[IMG]
                Oh love these! He should work as a model more often if you ask me!

sigpic

Comment

I think he should too he would do so well

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    You know, I think Jensen may be the only man on the planet who I don't mind with a beard. Normally I hate beards (a bit of stubble is okay though) but that's just HOT.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      You know, I think Jensen may be the only man on the planet who I don't mind with a beard. Normally I hate beards (a bit of stubble is okay though) but that's just HOT.
                      I gotta second that! You know, some people say they don't like him with a beard but I think it kinda suits him well!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love him with a beard even though I hate lads with a beard. He looks so manly with it and very cute aswell

Comment

I love him with a beard even though I hate lads with a beard. He looks so manly with it and very cute aswell
                          I think it's important that the beard suits the person. As you sad, lads with beard = ROFL Look at him, he's not a boy anymore!

That was the boy

But what I never wanna see on him is a full beard
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo,
                            I have returned to the land of internet access to lots of lovely piccies. *thunk*

Little off topic but here's a quick idea of what I've been upto

WHF

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                              Woohoo,
                              I have returned to the land of internet access to lots of lovely piccies. *thunk*

Little off topic but here's a quick idea of what I've been upto

WHF
                              Welcome back! Missed you around here!

WOW *is jealous* I wanna cuddle tigers, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey kylie! Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                                X