No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some guy on SPN... hmm wonder who, or whom we could be talkin bout *ponders*
    sigpic

Comment

Gee...I have no idea...

Oh yes, we are! Loyal and rabid that is.

Here's the interview that the tumbler is from:

Skip ahead to 3:06 for that guy from Supernatural.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I've seen that interview a couple times. Always makes me laugh I wish he'd go on Craig Ferguson. That would be one very interesting interview...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          I've seen that interview a couple times. Always makes me laugh I wish he'd go on Craig Ferguson. That would be one very interesting interview...
          Not to mention hilarious!

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            QUEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Very long time no see!

Well, Supernatural won the fan voted TV Guide cover contest...thought it wasn't a really good cover. Photoshopped to all hell. Still great that our fandom prevailed and the cover went to the best show.

I don't think there's anything else other than upcoming episode spoilers for the meta episode coming later this winter. And I can't wait for it!
            Hey RiG! *squishiehuggles* Yeah I've been AWOL for a while. I needed a break from a few things, but I'll try and show my face a bit more often now!

I spend time on LJ now, on the comms there and so I'm pretty well up on the Spn front. I'm still spoiler free, too! So I know nothing of what's coming next - not even the ep descriptions. I'm very proud of myself! I've not actually been enjoying S6 as much as previous ones, but I'm having a re-watch atm so hopefully that'll change!

Queen, we basically just spend a few pages worshiping various sections of Jensen's body. Very deep stuff
            Oh damn, how could I miss that? I could go back and look I suppose... nah, I think you guys have been here more than me, so you should reward yourselves by posting lots more pics. I'll enjoy the view!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            mmm hiya queen.. we've missed ya
            Hey CKO! *squishiehugs* You know me, I go off and wander but I always come back eventually. I'm the proverbial bad penny!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            Well, SPN ist still awesome, and we posted a lot of gorgeous pics of some actor It's been a little bit quite around here for the last few weeks, but I guess that was because everyone was busy with stuff. At least I was. Hope it gets better when the new episodes arrive!
            I heard that, but I can't see what all the fuss is about... I think he's pretty average looking really. Nothing special!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            queeny!! um... let's see... we've already mentioned the tv guide cover, pca, and gratuitous worship of body parts.... we also had a mini discussion about the necklaces dean's wearing in the one of the promo pics, and the likely hood of Sam whipping out the amulet sometime this season.... it's pretty much been business as usual
            *squishiehuggles* Hey you! LOL, we don't see each other for ages, then we're both everywhere!

Love those promo pics, aside from all the airbrushing etc. Totally un-neccesary!

Re-post of one of RiG's pics ... just because I want to!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/animations/tumblr_dean-adorable.gif
            Wow! Love that!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Hey RiG! *squishiehuggles*
              *squishiehuggles back*

Yeah I've been AWOL for a while. I needed a break from a few things, but I'll try and show my face a bit more often now!
              See that you do.

I spend time on LJ now, on the comms there and so I'm pretty well up on the Spn front. I'm still spoiler free, too! So I know nothing of what's coming next - not even the ep descriptions. I'm very proud of myself! I've not actually been enjoying S6 as much as previous ones, but I'm having a re-watch atm so hopefully that'll change!
              Everyone's on LJ these days. I have an LJ myself but...nothing to post there. Yeah, There's only a few S6 eps that I acturally like. Not liking Souless Sam at all. And I feel so bad for Dean.

Oh damn, how could I miss that? I could go back and look I suppose... nah, I think you guys have been here more than me, so you should reward yourselves by posting lots more pics. I'll enjoy the view!
              Posting pics is what we do best. Well, that and loving Jensen.

This one's new to me...I think...

Pie!

Re-post of one of RiG's pics ... just because I want to!
              http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...closeup3-1.jpg
              "Just because" is a great reason.

Wow! Love that!
              Yeah, I do too.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Found an LJ with stunning GINORMOUS pics of our boys.
                http://deviant181.livejournal.com/29...l?thread=16866
                ENJOY!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Found an LJ with stunning GINORMOUS pics of our boys.
                  http://deviant181.livejournal.com/29...l?thread=16866
                  ENJOY!
                  GUH!!!! I think by brain stuttered I didn't know those early shots came that big. Where have they been hiding those?

P.S. Lovin' the new "born awesome" sig RiG
                  sigpic

Comment

GUH!!!! I think by brain stuttered I didn't know those early shots came that big. Where have they been hiding those?
                    I wish I knew! And yeah, by brain did that too.

P.S. Lovin' the new "born awesome" sig RiG
                    Thanks. Though it's not quite new. Made it a few months ago - had it in the mix since then. I can't remember where I heard/saw that quote but the second I heard/saw it I immediately thought of Dean and knew I was making a sig with it. I think it was a commercial.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oooooooohh big piccies we loves those
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Though it's not quite new. Made it a few months ago - had it in the mix since then. I can't remember where I heard/saw that quote but the second I heard/saw it I immediately thought of Dean and knew I was making a sig with it. I think it was a commercial.
                        I think my brother has that on a shirt

OOOHHHHHHH!!! I never noticed the cowboy boots before! My favorite
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...s/DSCF1486.jpg

He looks awesome in cowboy boots! Then again, Texas guys look the best in cowboy boots.

Another LJ link:
                          http://community.livejournal.com/ont...53.html?page=1
                          ...this time you must check out the comments because there be lots o'pretty in them. And tons of great Gifs.

My favorite pic from the comments:

EDIT: Another link y'all should check out:
                          http://hubpages.com/hub/jensenackles ... 10 Reasons to drool over Jensen Ackles ..of course we know there are way more than ten reasons...
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 January 2011, 01:57 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Love them!!!! I'm gonna try to convince my brother and his friends to do their hair like Priestly. I wonder how hard that would be...
                            sigpic

Comment

Everyone's on LJ these days. I have an LJ myself but...nothing to post there.
                              o've had an LJ for years.... never post anything on it.... just use it to keep up with my comms.... LJ has some of the best fics out there... and you can find almost any genre, any pairing

Posting pics is what we do best. Well, that and loving Jensen.

This one's new to me...I think...
                              http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...jensen-pie.jpg
                              Pie!
                              omg lulz!! now i'm gonna hafta bring pie with me if/when i get the chance to see him at a con.... i'll bring a big apple pie and we can share it
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...s/DSCF1486.jpg

Dammit... I was this close to going to that con. And if I had know Jensen was gonan sing there I would have gone - family business or not.

He looks awesome in cowboy boots! Then again, Texas guys look the best in cowboy boots.

Another LJ link:
                                http://community.livejournal.com/ont...53.html?page=1
                                ...this time you must check out the comments because there be lots o'pretty in them. And tons of great Gifs.

My favorite pic from the comments:
                                http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...jen-TiHero.jpg
                                I'll definitely check this out. After this pic! Never been much into heavy(ish) guyliner, but on Jensen it's just GUH.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney;12240342[B
                                EDIT:[/B] Another link y'all should check out:
                                http://hubpages.com/hub/jensenackles ... 10 Reasons to drool over Jensen Ackles ..of course we know there are way more than ten reasons...
                                Yeah, I think I could come up with one or two more... Maybe we could make a list? Preferably with pictures, because there just aren't words to describe this man.

One of my all-time faves. Makes my heart stop a beat every time I look at it.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                o've had an LJ for years.... never post anything on it.... just use it to keep up with my comms.... LJ has some of the best fics out there... and you can find almost any genre, any pairing

omg lulz!! now i'm gonna hafta bring pie with me if/when i get the chance to see him at a con.... i'll bring a big apple pie and we can share it
                                Don't forget the whipped cream and the chocolate sauce.

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X