sigpic

Comment

As always...great caps Jen! Thunk you!

So preeeeeetty.

Just look at those lashes!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you Jen! Great (and pretty ) end to my week.
        sigpic

Comment

I also noticed the lips in that picture... Dont'cha just want to kiss them?!

I wish I watched S4 of Smallville. *sigh*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            I also noticed the lips in that picture... Dont'cha just want to kiss them?!
            Well, I don't need a picture for that. I kinda wanna do that anyway
            sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh neck
              sigpic

Comment

I had a hell week, so I haven't watched the episode yet*sigh* I'll take a peek at your caps when I finally get to watch it, Jenova, I 'm sure I won't be disappointed.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                  Well, I don't need a picture for that. I kinda wanna do t
                  hat anyway
                  Yeah, I know...but certain pictures (from certain angles) make me want to do that even more. Like the above mentioned pics.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  Oohhhh neck
                  Forgot about that part, heh. Yes, he does have a rather bitable (and lickable) neck doesn't he?

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Cross-post from the Spoiler thread. Guess this one makes more sense in this thread:
                    Teehee, research sure pays off. When looking for this quote I found this: http://community.livejournal.com/ent...en/451397.html Some math genius managed to find the formula for the curve of Jensen's @ss. Iolanda, I think this is right up your alley.
                    Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    I had a hell week, so I haven't watched the episode yet*sigh* I'll take a peek at your caps when I finally get to watch it, Jenova, I 'm sure I won't be disappointed.
                    Same here, had almost no time to come here and play. *sulks*

Great caps as always, Jen. Can't wait for the next batch. There's something about squaring off with
                    Spoiler:
                    Death
                    that makes Dean look even more gorgeous than usual. At least that's how I feel.

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

very bitable
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, stars, that last pic totally landed me in the gutter.

Made a few Christmas sigs...

These two I'm not sure I like...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I guess it's a USA - not!USA thing but I don't understand why you are wishing happy holidays, when it's Christmas.
                          For me holidays is the timespan in Summer between terms.

But I definitely like the first sig.

Spoiler:
                          The other ones look a little bit like "before and after" which doesn't fit to the Christmas-theme. But they are still far better than everything I am able to make
                          Last edited by iolanda; 12 December 2010, 12:55 AM. Reason: Don't trust the spellcheck!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            I guess it's a USA - not!USA thing but I don't understand why you are wishing happy holidays, when it's Christmas.
                            It's the result of all that 'political correctness' rampant in the US. Since there are a lot of religions that don't celebrate Christmas, this is the generally accepted greeting for the end of the year. I must admit, I'm using it as well, since parts of our family are Jewish.

That is a GREAT xmas sig, RiG.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              I'd explaine it to you but...stars already did.

But I definitely like the first sig.
                              Yeah, me too.

Spoiler:
                              The other ones look a little bit like "before and after" which doesn't fit to the Christmas-theme. But they are still far better than everything I am able to make
                              Agreed.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              It's the result of all that 'political correctness' rampant in the US. Since there are a lot of religions that don't celebrate Christmas, this is the generally accepted greeting for the end of the year. I must admit, I'm using it as well, since parts of our family are Jewish.
                              Thanks for explainin' it so nicely form me!

That is a GREAT xmas sig, RiG.
                              Thank you.

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

*licks lips* yummy hot and tasty... *slurps*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X