No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it is physically impossible for him to be not sexy!
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

I've decided that Jensen needs to walk around with a permanent green background

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post

http://desiring-jensen.org/gallery/a...normal_010.jpg
        Second this! It just makes his eyes pop. *sigh* He should wear more green...

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          NOOOO! That would make him invisible because of CGI!
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            XD Not if it's the right shade. Like a dark hunter-esque green.
            Dude, pretty sure supernatural would not survive if Dean was invisible for even just ONE episode.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Jensen will be disappearing any time soon if he keeps dressing like this

They do put Dean in a lot of green, though
              sigpic

Comment

..... ROTFFLMFAOTH!!!! i now have this mental image of the floating jensen head just wandering around without a care in the world x3
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

hey pit! just saw this over on FB... SPN's up for best sci-fi/fantasy show for the people's choice awards... you can go here to vote.... and vote often!!
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw 'Devour'. Jensen is amazing and gorgeous, but omg, that movie is a little trippy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Boy, leave it to you guys to post away when I'm not here for two days.

Jensen at LAX. Snurch fast if you want, those pictured tend to disappear pretty soon. I won't because he is visibly not too happy about being photographed.

BUT THAT JACKET..... *iz dead*

http://community.livejournal.com/ont...ty/345532.html
                      OMG the Jacket!!! Thunk you for the link!

I snurched every last one. That'll teach me not to click the link before reading the entire post. I just saw "Jensen at LAX" and I was gone!

And he lost quite some weight, right? It's something I already noticed in the last episode. Not that he needed to, but his face looks slimmer.
                      I didn't notice. Was too busy lookin' at his bowlegs. If he has, then, good for him! But, I liked him just the way he was. ...shirtless soccar(football) pics.

[URL]http://desiring-jensen.org/gallery/albums/uploads/Appearances/2007/The_CW_Winter_2007_TCA_Press_Tour_Party_Arrivals/normal_010.jpg[/iURL]
                      It brings out his eyes. *sigh*

Great minds. Yeah, green is great on him.

XD Not if it's the right shade. Like a dark hunter-esque green.
                      Dude, pretty sure supernatural would not survive if Dean was invisible for even just ONE episode.
                      That would be hilarious though. Yes?All the highjinks Dean would get up to. Though I'd certainly miss his beautiful face.

Yeah, I don't think Jensen will be disappearing any time soon if he keeps dressing like this

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...s/Jensen13.jpg

They do put Dean in a lot of green, though
                      Oh, he better not!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      ..... ROTFFLMFAOTH!!!! i now have this mental image of the floating jensen head just wandering around without a care in the world x3
                      LOL!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      hey pit! just saw this over on FB... SPN's up for best sci-fi/fantasy show for the people's choice awards... you can go here to vote.... and vote often!!
                      I've been voiting for the last few weeks.

I just saw 'Devour'. Jensen is amazing and gorgeous, but omg, that movie is a little trippy.
                      I love Devour but agree with your assesment of it. And, OMG YES, Jensen is gorgous as always in it. I also have the movie...bought it for $4.11 at FYE a few months ago.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

And man does Dean look good on the cover of TV magazine! Even if it's airbrushed...

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

^ *gasp!* That is so drool-worthy. In fact, hold on. *wipes chin* Okay, I'm back. Is that the most recent issue? Cos I've never seen this picture before.

Comment

It's the issue that comes out this Thursday. They had a fan vote going to decide which show would be on the cover, and Spn won!

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

And I am pretty sure, that 4.8 million of the 5 million votes are from Crichiel!
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

And I am pretty sure, that 4.8 million of the 5 million votes are from Crichiel!
                                I really want to know just how many votes SPN got. I know the EIC said we were separated by about 20,000 votes from Chuck in the end, but knowing that the other 4 shows fell off pretty fast, SPN had to have racked up at least half the votes.

And as much as I love our show, I really hope they wait a few months before they want me to put that much energy into something. I don't do well on 4 hours of sleep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X