Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    He did grow up good! And as much as I love Missouri Mosely, there's no way you can convince me he was a goofy looking kid
    Same here.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    Oohhhhh yes... *sighs*
    Agreed!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

^ God, those eyes.
      So...pretty...

Comment

very pretty and i finally have a day off so guess what im doin right now.. watchin SPN on TNT, the ep is 'Monster Movie' mmm lookin damn sexy always
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          ^ God, those eyes.
          So...pretty...
          Oh yeah!

very pretty and i finally have a day off so guess what im doin right now.. watchin SPN on TNT, the ep is 'Monster Movie' mmm lookin damn sexy always
          It's my day off too! And I too watched SPN on TNT...though I kept dozing off near the end of Metamorphosis and the beginning of Monster Movie. I missed the giant pretzel scene.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            It's my day off too! And I too watched SPN on TNT...though I kept dozing off near the end of Metamorphosis and the beginning of Monster Movie. I missed the giant pretzel scene.
            Well, I didn't get a day off class, but I did get back about half way through 'Monster Movie'. But I got so excited when I realize that the full episode I get to watch tomorrow morning is Yellow Fever. Eye of the Tiger! Oh, that means Jensen leg-guitar. My favorite
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I didn't get a day off class, but I did get back about half way through 'Monster Movie'. But I got so excited when I realize that the full episode I get to watch tomorrow morning is Yellow Fever. Eye of the Tiger! Oh, that means Jensen leg-guitar. My favorite
              I get to watch Yellow Fever too. I'm off tomorrow as well.

And I love Jensen's leg guitar too!

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

*sighs* i would have been able to watch it cuz i was supposed to be off, well that was til. i got a txt form Greg, he's an aide as was supposed to be wking tomarrow... BUT...i get stuck havin to work instead cuz the other aide, who is also a cook, has to do some office work.. yes he's a good all around.. but oh well its xtra money... mmm can we say.. hello two 40 hr weeks in a row.. wow not had that before.. that and 80+ hrs as well.. had OT last week. well it is the holidays as well.. Ohhhh next check shall be very lovely w/ the OT and it fallin so damn close to our employee xmas party... Ohhh that means bonus time... @ least i hope so
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry you have to work today. But, YAY for the extra money.

Saw Jensen's Eye of the Tiger routine today. Is there anything that man can't do?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

mmm who knows.. but he looks damn sexy while doing the 'Eye of the Tiger' lip sync.. nummy nummy
                    sigpic

Comment

mmm who knows.. but he looks damn sexy while doing the 'Eye of the Tiger' lip sync.. nummy nummy
                      Yes, he certainly does!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

EDIT: Anybody else hear that Jensen's sister, Mckenzie, got married?

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...er-wedding.jpg
                        http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...r-wedding2.jpg
                        oh god, waistcoat! x3 i have a serious waistcoat fetish....
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jensen at LAX. Snurch fast if you want, those pictured tend to disappear pretty soon. I won't because he is visibly not too happy about being photographed.

BUT THAT JACKET..... *iz dead*

http://community.livejournal.com/ont...ty/345532.html
                          Last edited by iolanda; 05 December 2010, 12:50 PM.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

He is drop dead gorgeous in that jacket I can't imagine the paparazzi and how annoying they must be. And he's not exactly #1 on their radar. I know I'd be pretty annoyed if someone were walking in front of me, taking pictures with flash, while I was trying to get somewhere (knowing airports, probably late and in a hurry).
                            sigpic

Comment

And he lost quite some weight, right? It's something I already noticed in the last episode. Not that he needed to, but his face looks slimmer.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

but still sexy as always
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X