• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    very sexy
    Damn straight!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

and his wife is a very pretty woman as well... he's a very lucky man... damn lucky chick *sighs*
      sigpic

Comment

and his wife is a very pretty woman as well... he's a very lucky man... damn lucky chick *sighs*
        Agreed.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Pretty Where is that from?

And those cheerleaders were SO in the way of my Jensen-gawking
          sigpic

Comment

mmm i could stare @ him all day long *sighs*
            sigpic

Comment

Had to work today. But...I'm home now.

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              Pretty Where is that from?
              SPN I think but I'm not sure which ep. I think I got it from that site you told us about with the large images of Jensen.

And those cheerleaders were SO in the way of my Jensen-gawking
              Tell me about it!

mmm i could stare @ him all day long *sighs*
              Same here.

EDIT: Anybody else hear that Jensen's sister, Mckenzie, got married?

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 27 November 2010, 03:01 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                SPN I think but I'm not sure which ep. I think I got it from that site you told us about with the large images of Jensen.
                I love that site

EDIT: Anybody else hear that Jensen's sister, Mckenzie, got married?

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...er-wedding.jpg http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...r-wedding2.jpg
                No I didn't. She's younger than him right?
                sigpic

Comment

I love that site
                  Me too. Could you possibly, at some point in the furture, repost the link please? I'm using IE 8 now - Google Chrome doesn't like the new server change here - and therefore I do not have my bookmarks. And I can't remember the address. Thank you in advance.

Nice...belt buckle.

No I didn't. She's younger than him right?
                  Right. He's the middle child.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Here's the link. Kinda bummed though- doesn't look like they've added any new pics. Wonder how often they update it.

http://www.theplace2.ru/photos/gallery.php?id=2301
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's the link. Kinda bummed though- doesn't look like they've added any new pics. Wonder how often they update it.

http://www.theplace2.ru/photos/gallery.php?id=2301
                      Thank you. Yes they seriously need to UPDATE!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Come on, guys, you really didn't recognize the shot? S1 Salvation, right after Dean shot Meg's 'brother' who was beating Sam to a pulp. It was that cool sequence where the focus went from the Colt to Dean's face.

It was also the key to how Dean realized John wasn't himself, when he told Dean he was proud of him instead of blaming him for wasting a bullet.

No, I had not idea. We've been getting quite a bit of wedding pics lately, haven't we? And these are great. I like it that they only show the bride from the back. She's not a public figure after all, and it's good to protect her privacy.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks for the photo info, Stars. I knew it was a gun that wasn't in focus, but Dean's held so many guns, and I couldn't quite tell it was a revolver rather than a semiauto.

And i found a lot of pics of Jensen's wedding. I'll have to go find some of the better ones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's a few from Jensen's wedding.

sigpic

Comment

nice
                              sigpic

Comment

I just got a new 20'' flat screen monitor for my computer...and it's sooooo cool! And yes, I hooked it up all by myself.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Come on, guys, you really didn't recognize the shot? S1 Salvation, right after Dean shot Meg's 'brother' who was beating Sam to a pulp. It was that cool sequence where the focus went from the Colt to Dean's face.
                                Sorry. Guess it's been a while since I saw that episode. I'll have to watch it again.

Now I remember! Yeah!

It was also the key to how Dean realized John wasn't himself, when he told Dean he was proud of him instead of blaming him for wasting a bullet.
                                Now that was a great scene!

No, I had not idea. We've been getting quite a bit of wedding pics lately, haven't we? And these are great. I like it that they only show the bride from the back. She's not a public figure after all, and it's good to protect her privacy.
                                Yes, good idea. Jensen is a private man afterall. Stands to reason he'd want to protect his sister.

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X