No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so... finished my sig.... it's very simple, but i just had to do something with that new freakin gigantic head shot that was posted the other day... and i've always been a sucker for eyes 431x150

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Love the new siggy Lilith
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i did i need to pay more attention to menu options.... i didn't even know you could do gradient layers.... and now that this skill has been added to my repetoire, hopefully i'll have some nice, tasty manips soon [( well once i get to capping )]
        so... finished my sig.... it's very simple, but i just had to do something with that new freakin gigantic head shot that was posted the other day... and i've always been a sucker for eyes 431x150

Very nice! He has the best eyes.... *sigh*

Photoshop has some really amazing things you can do. I've found lots of very good general tips here: http://community.livejournal.com/icon_tutorial/. Selective Color is AMAZING!

Comment

Nice work. I knew as soon as I found that sight with those huge pictures, it would give us all kinds of stuff to play with. Once I have time, I'm gonna go to town on them. And Jensen is just so easy to play with
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            Very nice! He has the best eyes.... *sigh*

Photoshop has some really amazing things you can do. I've found lots of very good general tips here: http://community.livejournal.com/icon_tutorial/. Selective Color is AMAZING!
            have i told you how much i love you? and selective color is just plain made of win
            sigpic

Comment

i wanna day off anyone wanna do my shift @ work tomarrow.. oh wait... most of ya arent around here.. *sigh* damn oh well two more days of morn shift then i get a day off.. and no way in hell am i showing up on wed for a bloody meeting.. its my day off.. i show up i'll hit OT.. oh wait OT is good.. im close but at the same time its supposed to be cold out and uhm.. a certain 4 letter word is supposed to be happenin as well... startin later on today.. WE DONT NEED SKY DANDER
              sigpic

Comment

lol... i just hafta finish my shift today, and work tomorrow and tuesday, and then i'm off on holiday with my parents for the rest of the week ^-^ last year we spent turkey day in puerto rico, and this year we'll be in texas..... wonder where we'll end up next year
                sigpic

Comment

fiddling around with PS just for boredom's sake [( and practice, but mostly boredom )]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Or you could just get a Mac...
                    Too expensive.

I didn't know that - have to try that. Thanks for the tip!
                    Hey, you learn something new every day. Y'welcome.

Just wanted to share a bit of goofyness form the latest ep. Not spoilery. I couldn't help but notice how the sun was shining through Dean's ears...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...CYHIYBEars.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...YHIYBEars2.jpg

Is that cute or what?
                    Definitely cute!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eaneyessig.jpg
                    Lovely.

fiddling around with PS just for boredom's sake [( and practice, but mostly boredom )]
                    Nice fiddling.

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    Nice work. I knew as soon as I found that sight with those huge pictures, it would give us all kinds of stuff to play with. Once I have time, I'm gonna go to town on them. And Jensen is just so easy to play with
                    In oh so many ways.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Had to share this with y'all

The American Music Awards are on right now. A little while ago, Bon Jovi performed a medley of their hits. The EW recapper, Sandra Gonzalez, posted this on her twitter.

"Bon Jovi rocks...on occasion." #AMAs
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

I'm uploading the caps from 6x09 right now. I have to warn you, I went a little crazy But Dean pulled so many funny faces, I just couldn't bring myself to delete some...

@Lilith: As long as the caps are under the cut they shouldn't load, so I have no idea why they slow down your page. Sorry in advance!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, lets get started!

6x09 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three