No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone linked me an audio clip of Joe Flanigan's laugh at some point. I wonder if there's a Jensen laugh sound bite. I know what I'm doing the rest of the night
    Just found a ringtone of the scene where Jared ripped his pants and Jensen laughing.
    http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-7-5-supernatural/ <---hopefully this takes you to the right page. It's the "Riptmypants" ringtone on page 5...though I gotta warn ya, these ringtones have a knack for changing pages and what not.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh Oh Oh, I just found a clip of Jensen singing 'Can't Fight This Feeling'!!!!!!! I know what my next ringtone is!

Jensen- Can't Fight This Feeling
      sigpic

Comment

This is a very good interview. There's even a little chuckle in there someone might be able to do something with.

http://www.jensenacklesfans.com/inde...id=281&lang=en
        sigpic

Comment

You have to download it in order to watch it.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            You have to download it in order to watch it.
            I promise it's good. It's not big at all. And easily deletable if you don't like it. It's apparently a CW Connect interview from S2. I could try to upload it to YT.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              I promise it's good. It's not big at all. And easily deletable if you don't like it. It's apparently a CW Connect interview from S2. I could try to upload it to YT.
              It's already on Youtube. ...just watched it, loved it .
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=218WXEaUi-8
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

theres nothing more annoying then getin woke by a coworker not who isnt feelling well.. but im off tomarrow instead she'll be workin for me.

not to mention my ring tone is set to carry on my wayward son
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was a bad girl with that ringtone site RiG linked. I was good the last few times I've been there, but I downloaded about 10 clips last night. At least they were free.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was a bad girl with that ringtone site RiG linked.
                    Sorry.

I was good the last few times I've been there, but I downloaded about 10 clips last night. At least they were free.
                    And if I had a cellphone I'd download a bunch too.

OH! I finally figured out that outtake, the one from S3 that the pic is from that I posted. I just watched that particular gagreel and, when Jensen and Jared backed up against the wall Jared actually backed right into/through a slightly open door - which is why we can see members of the crew in that room - the door is what made the thud/thump sound that I spoke of earlier, it (must have) hit the wall behind it after Jared backed into it. Phew! Soooo relieved that I finally know what happened.

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm subscribed to your PB, so I always get a double dose of your beautiful Jensen pictures. Definitely makes any day better Especially that adorable, innocent little face in the first one!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm subscribed to your PB, so I always get a double dose of your beautiful Jensen pictures.
                        Oh, wow! Thank you! Double doses are always good.

Definitely makes any day better Especially that adorable, innocent little face in the first one!
                        Yeah, ain't it just? And those cheeks, ooooh, I wanna kiss 'em! Puts a BIG smile on my face.

On another happy note...I now have Norton Security Sweep. And it was free.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          On another happy note...I now have Norton Security Sweep. And it was free.
                          Good for you! I need to renew mine. So sneaky putting viruses with Jensen-baby pictures. Not clicking is just impossible.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good for you!
                            Thanks! I had NO idea that it came free with my Comcast Internet subscription - which I've had for like a few years now. *slaps forehead*

I need to renew mine. So sneaky putting viruses with Jensen-baby pictures. Not clicking is just impossible.
                            Very sneaky and and very impossible!

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

free is always good
                              sigpic

Comment

I am a bad fangirl, I didn't watch supernatural last friday. In my defense, my roomie came home annoyed and needed someone to rant to, I was the only one home. But, I do have the day off tomorrow!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X